Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 08-06-2016, 09:40 PM
Suspended

Pretty cool sync Sunset Dragon...

Old 09-06-2016, 04:45 AM
Knower

above post is 2:46

246+642 = 888/2 = 444

4 x 4 x 4 = 64

The universe is alive...

It's a lie that wants to become Truth...But never can...when it reaches the point where the Universe requires infinite power

it is annihilated...The universe is finite...It takes more power than it gives from infinity until it is supplied with more power than it can take

all that has ever happend forever and all that will ever happen forever

occurs at the same point

the time stamp of your post is the reverse of the infinite point

the finite point which is the demand for power from the supply of power or infinity

the past is constantly imploding back into thin air while the future is constantly exploding out of thin air

past = demand for power
future = supply of power

where the two meet is the present

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgJFqVvb2Ws

the time on the above video is 3:57

Michael = 51

7 letters

7 x 51 = 357

3 x 57 = 171 = Superpartner

1:71 = 131 = Hypertiger

released 3/25

March 25 is the 84th day of the year (85th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 281 days remaining until the end of the year.

5 x 17 = 85

51 = michael

7 letters

51 x 7 = 357

May 17 is the 137th day of the year (138th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 228 days remaining until the end of the year.

Quis ut Deus?, a Latin sentence meaning "Who is like God?", is a literal translation of the name Michael (Hebrew: מִיכָאֵל‎‎, transliterated Micha'el or Mîkhā'ēl).

228+822+282 = 1332

But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.--Mark 13:32

1332/3 = 444

4 x 4 x 4 = 64

84 = coincidence

84 = Michaelmas

51 = Michael

84th prime = 433
51st prime = 233

433+233 = 666/2 = 333

281 reverse is 182

the power of = 131

51 = michael

131+51 = 182 = Synchronicity

Synchronicity is a concept, first explained by psychiatrist Carl Jung, which holds that events are "meaningful coincidences" if they occur with no causal relationship, yet seem to be meaningfully related. During his career, Jung furnished several slightly different definitions of it

Hebrew: מִיכָאֵל‎‎, transliterated Micha'el or Mîkhā'ēl

"מִיכָאֵל" in the Hebrew Gematria system equals 101

101 = archetype

In Jungian psychology, archetypes are highly developed elements of the collective unconscious. Being unconscious, the existence of archetypes can only be deduced indirectly by examining behavior, images, art, myths, religions, or dreams. Carl Jung understood archetypes as universal, archaic patterns and images that derive from the collective unconscious and are the psychic counterpart of instinct. They are inherited potentials which are actualized when they enter consciousness as images or manifest in behavior on interaction with the outside world. They are autonomous and hidden forms which are transformed once they enter consciousness and are given particular expression by individuals and their cultures.

Be nice to me...I'm forced to reciprocate

Be yucky to me...I'm forced to reciprocate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=664eq7BXQcM

1:51 long

1:51 = 111 = perfection

1st prime that adds to 5 = 5 = 3rd prime
2nd prime that adds to 5 = 23 = 9th prime
3rd prime that adds to 5 = 41 = 13th prime
4th prime that adds to 5 = 113 = 30th prime
5th prime that adds to 5 = 131 = 32nd prime
6th prime that adds to 5 = 311 = 64th prime

3+9+13+30+32+64 = 151

Video posted on 6/22

622/2 = 311

311 = 64th prime

64th day is march 5th

June 22 is the 173rd day of the year (174th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 192 days remaining until the end of the year.

On this day the Summer solstice may occur in the Northern Hemisphere, and the Winter solstice may occur in the Southern Hemisphere.

17 x 3 = 51 = Michael...the angel of revelation
Old 28-06-2016, 05:44 AM
Knower
That's one of my favorite songs. I created an uplifting song playlist on Spotify. I listen to them on my cell. These are some of my favorite up & mid tempo songs. Which get me to sing, dance or just feel good.
Old 28-06-2016, 10:14 PM
Master
I always get songs, in my head or on the radio or wherever. I expect to get my messages.

That's a great song. Mostly what we seek is reassurance. I do.

I have a lot of special songs but that's a good one.

I get the Bob Marley song...That is what I hear.