Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Loving Tributes & Remembrance

Old 07-03-2011, 05:20 PM
rip_ding_dong_football

Joshua and Jimmy.....

Joshua-
Yeah, I know there are better ways of getting this message across to you. It's easier for me this way. I owe this to you after the effort, kindness and consideration you showed by coming to me in that dream after you passed away. I'm sorry I never got around to spreading the message that you're "ok", like you said. You know how people in that town can be. If I would have just walked up to most of the people you were friends with and said "josh came to me in a dream and he wants you to know he's ok, so don't be worried" I'm pretty sure they'd either get mad and blow up at me thinking it's a lie or they'd ignore me and run around town telling everybody I'm nuts. Not sure how your parents would have handled it, either. It's a very sensitive matter especially for your family, I'm sure.
Sometimes I still think it odd that you chose to come to me and not someone you knew better. Even though we weren't well aqcuainted with each other when you were here I still often find myself thinking about you, wondering why you don't visit my dreams again. Even if it's just to sit and talk.
Hopefully everything is still "ok".

Jimmy:
When you visited my dream after your passing something wasn't right. I'm not sure if it was because of how you passed away, or the circumstances surrounding your death but in a crowd of colorful, happy people you revealed yourself as gray, distant and angry. You were turned half backwards, you wouldn't even face me. And your eyes.....they were colorless, it was like "Jimmy" wasn't in there anymore...
I wish I knew what happened to you that would cause such dark and negative energy to take you over like that. And I wish I knew why you didn't even say anything. Just looked at me. Angrilly. I took it as your way of letting me know that words couldn't describe where you were at. What you felt. What you were thinking.
I also wondered why you just turned around and dissappeared when I was walking all over the place searching for you. It was like you came to tell me something but had no interest in "telling" me what it was. Like I had to actually feel what you felt in order know. Well, I felt it......and it never went away completely, and you never came back to explain.
I don't know if you're ok now, if you're lost, if you're stuck.......if you're sad if you're happy...all I'm left with is a memory of a dream full of confusion, pain, anger, and a **** load of unanswered questions.
Please, come back and talk to me. Just once, at least. So that I can have peace in knowing you aren't suffering anymore.