Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 06-06-2020, 10:56 AM
Newbie ;)

Am I blocking myself?

I’m very new to the LOA and about a 2 months ago I thought I’d give it a try and manifest a specific person back in my life after not hearing from them in almost 9 months! I didn’t think much of it and to be honest I’m not even sure it would work so I did it and forgot about it ( almost thinking it’s been 9 months it’s never going to happen!) anyway 2 weeks later this person messaged me out of the blue!
We started chatting and I guess I’ve been so scared of losing contact with them again it’s been getting me really down if I don’t hear from them for a few days. It’s been a week this time and I’ve been so down all week, obsessively checking my phone, thinking have I said something wrong? I’m never going to hear from them again Etc. I’m driving myself crazy with it.
I’ve been trying to manifest them to make contact with me but I think my energy is so bad and negative it can’t possibly work. Is my attitude blocking my manifestations? Is the fact I’m obsessing and can’t let go having a negative effect?
Old 06-06-2020, 04:32 PM
Experiencer
It's the utmost underlying that matters, behind each desire. It's hard for even a guru to tell exactly what and when they want something, or even for not wanting something. You might be surprised.

So I think it's a matter of observing rather than thinking about manifesting a particular desire, because only through doing so that you know better about yourself. Then things will come later only when the path is clear that you actually want what you think you want.
Old 06-06-2020, 04:42 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlark
I’m very new to the LOA and about a 2 months ago I thought I’d give it a try and manifest a specific person back in my life after not hearing from them in almost 9 months! I didn’t think much of it and to be honest I’m not even sure it would work so I did it and forgot about it ( almost thinking it’s been 9 months it’s never going to happen!) anyway 2 weeks later this person messaged me out of the blue!
We started chatting and I guess I’ve been so scared of losing contact with them again it’s been getting me really down if I don’t hear from them for a few days. It’s been a week this time and I’ve been so down all week, obsessively checking my phone, thinking have I said something wrong? I’m never going to hear from them again Etc. I’m driving myself crazy with it.
I’ve been trying to manifest them to make contact with me but I think my energy is so bad and negative it can’t possibly work. Is my attitude blocking my manifestations? Is the fact I’m obsessing and can’t let go having a negative effect?
they can still think about you even if they don't call, i have plenty of people I think of and care and love but i can be too busy or i can think i'm gonna call later but then i fall asleep...it does not at all have to mean that you're not on their mind as well, just that they live different life or perhaps do not value the phone calls so much, maybe they more like to meet face to face etc. Could be a lot of things.
Old 06-06-2020, 11:12 PM
Master

Quote:
yep .
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 07-06-2020, 02:39 AM
ketzer

Quote:

I am not saying this is the case here, but it does bring up a question. What if you want to manifest someone into your life that didn't want to be manifested. Would you still be able to use the LOA to make it happen anyway, assuming you are using the LOA perfectly?

As for your situation, I tend to think these things work at a much deeper level than the thinking mind does. What the soul knows it needs, the human mind may not know or understand. I believe it is more about Karma than about desires. Not Karma in the sense of punishment for past wrongs, but Karma in the sense of needing to learn through experience about that which we don't understand. You do sound quite obsessed with this individual. Perhaps life is teaching you about something deeper, perhaps about obsession, or maybe about placing too much control over you happiness in the hands of something or someone you can't control. Perhaps something about finding peace, contentment, and being fulfilled from within. Hard to say what is behind these events in our lives as we are living through them, although sometimes it becomes clear in hindsight. Anyway, maybe try to observe and see what else might be there for you, rather then obsessing about what is not, you may find something of even greater value.
Old 07-06-2020, 03:08 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
I am not saying this is the case here, but it does bring up a question. What if you want to manifest someone into your life that didn't want to be manifested. Would you still be able to use the LOA to make it happen anyway, assuming you are using the LOA perfectly?

That's a great question.

LOA being in fact "reality creation", and every personality's subconscious creating its individual reality with everything in it, based on a mutually accepted blueprint, if there are major disagreements between the conscious aspects of personalities, I see several factors that will determine the outcome for every involved personality.
  • Which personality is the more skilled creator?
            Who's in better contact with their subconscious?
  • Which personality has a more intense desire?
            Who has more counterproductive emotions and beliefs?
  • Are there other personalities with a significant interest in the outcome?
I think it is possible that if one personality loses in the above evaluation, but they still can't accept the outcome, they'll break from the co-agreed reality blueprint, a.k.a. "lose contact with reality".
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 07-06-2020, 01:04 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for your thoughts everyone. I’ve decided to take some time to focus on myself and raise my vibration
Old 15-06-2020, 02:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
That's a great question.

LOA being in fact "reality creation", and every personality's subconscious creating its individual reality with everything in it, based on a mutually accepted blueprint, if there are major disagreements between the conscious aspects of personalities, I see several factors that will determine the outcome for every involved personality.
  • Which personality is the more skilled creator?
            Who's in better contact with their subconscious?
  • Which personality has a more intense desire?
            Who has more counterproductive emotions and beliefs?
  • Are there other personalities with a significant interest in the outcome?
I think it is possible that if one personality loses in the above evaluation, but they still can't accept the outcome, they'll break from the co-agreed reality blueprint, a.k.a. "lose contact with reality".
Wait, WHAAAT?!
Are you saying that if one someone is loved but doesn't want to be loved, they basically get ejected from reality?

Or do you mean, they lose touch with their old reality. And enter the new one. Or something like that.
Old 15-06-2020, 02:58 AM
Master
Delete. Duplicate.
Old 15-06-2020, 03:35 AM
Knower
Yes. What's going on here is that you're vibrating fear. You are afraid that you will lose this person, that this person won't contact you, etc. It sounds like you have a strong attachment.

What you need to do when you feel afraid is to lie down, relax, and deal with the fear. Acknowledge it. Call it out. Feel it for a little bit (that helps it go away actually). Then, focus on your affirmations again, while generating a happy feeling. Think about what you want and ask for it. Trust in the LoA. That will build your excitement as you think your affirmations. Trust is key. This helps to keep the fear at bay. You must do this whenever you're afraid, or catch yourself reacting/obsessing.

It's healthy, I think, to not use LoA / affirmations on one specific person. That breeds obsession and attachment. It's better to focus on what you actually want - A love relationship? Unconditional love? That way, you know you're not obsessing, and you'll feel less fear I think. But watch it work on the person you want, anyways.

I'm still new to LoA, just for the record, but I am seeing success so far.