Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 04-06-2020, 11:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Mom/Uncle as a spirit guide?

Hey all!

While I have some expierence and knowledge of the esoteric and general, guides are very new to me, so please forgive me if I sound ignorant.

I had an Uncle who was very into the metaphysical- he even left a very stable job to run his own metaphysics shop in Nashville, TN. He was forever helping me on my own spiritual journey with crystals, books about developing intuition, lucid dreaming, etc. We were very close, and he passed away in 2009.

In 2010, I was walking one night, and was hit by a Ford F150. I was 18. The driver was drunk, and I walking, and it ended up rupturing a kidney, breaking four ribs, dislocating discs in my back, etc. He was going about 40+ MPH, and the doctors were MARVELED at how lucky I was.

Now, in the hospital, I had a dream. I saw my Uncle, and he laughed and we caught up, and give me some insight into the way life works. This may or may not be true, and he told me he "simplified" things for me that I wouldn't get, but every person is like a game of Sims, and a guide sort of plays you, and that he was my "guide for now", and he had used all the good karma I had accrued in my young life, "redeemed it", and that's how I got out of everything without being majorly injured. Before I could ask him to explain, I woke up in the hospital, utterly jarred.

Well, in 2013, my mom passed away. Her and I were beyond close, and I still struggle with grief from her loss to this day (I really think one of my missions in life is to learn how to better respond/handle feelings like grief and love). But about a month after her death, I was meditating to try to calm myself. I heard her voice tell me she was with me now, and she was always here for me. I was shocked, because up until this point, I had never had any expierence with clariaudience- and I honestly thought I was going crazy, that the grief was causing me to hear voices. I'd had expierences with claricognizance and clarisentiance, but I had NEVER heard voices before. It was like someone downloaded an audiofile from facebook into my brain.

So, dear community, if you are still with me, I appologize for the WALL of text, lol. I had a bit of a spiritual shutdown in my teeange years, and now I'm in a bit of a reawakening-resurrgance; so I am very familar with what my intuition feels like. I feel like I'm not crazy, and that my mom is sort of acting as my spirit guide or guardian angel in this life. I think my Uncle (obviously) knew he was a placeholder, and that's why he ended the contact so quickly.

Does anyone have some insight to this, or expierence anythign similar?
Old 05-06-2020, 09:17 AM
Administrator
It could be that what you are hearing and seeing are signs that you are opening up to spirit.
Have you thought of joining a spiritual church or circle?. this would bring you on, and give you a better understanding of what is happening.
our Loved ones find it easier to come to us in a dream state, because we are more receptive.
your uncle and your mom did visit you and I feel you will see more of them.
but look out for other signs that they are around you also.

Namaste
Old 05-06-2020, 01:09 PM
hazada guess

From what I've learn't,your spirit guide is usually a member of your soul group and that you can have different guides throughout your journey in life.This sounds to me like you definitely had a visit.Your soul group is leading you on the right path.Your deceased loved ones are with you in spirit.
I agree with Native spirit.Try joining a spiritualist church,it really helped me ln my journey.
Old 05-06-2020, 04:25 PM
asearcher

Hi, your story warms my heart and at the same time I am so sorry you lost 2 of such important key people in your life but please think of all the good they gave you and your great relationships. Not everyone is blessed like that, sometimes it is not the time we get but the value we get from the relationships, at least that is what I have tried to tell myself after having lost loved one to the other side. still i know it hurts like hell.

i wish I was some expert in spirit guides but I ain't so maybe I have no business writing to you, LOL. I have done attempts, and one of them stands particular in mind because this spirit guide was a soulmate and this one deliberately stood far from me but I could still see the spirit guide clear. Then like 2-3 days after it was as if I could feel this spirit guide connected to meand I thought is this make believe, or memory based or what is it? then it went away slowly and was gone. I don't know if that is normal or what.

perhaps all of us, depending on how we are or were, connect in different ways with our spirit guide, yours was to hear your mother's voice in your head for instance.

Last edited by asearcher : 05-06-2020 at 06:58 PM.