Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 11-09-2013, 04:51 PM
Super Moderator
I have tried using Jesus' name, my mom always told me if I'm scared of an energy to tell it Jesus is with me and it must leave NOW. So I did that but nothing felt different. I still felt scared. Unfortunately my energy is affected very easily. If anyone is sad or upset near me, it makes me feel what they're feeling. Certain rooms make me feel terrified, certain objects as well. It's very hard for me to take a stand and I think it realizes that. I don't really know how to become stronger because the entity makes me feel so uncomfortable. I also feel like when I try to meditate it comes out. Maybe if I try meditating during the day it'll work out better?

I don't think it's attached to an object. My grandparents lived in my house and they were miserable with eachother. I think their negative energy created something or brought something out.

I understand completely how you feel. What I'm getting is that the best way to overcome this prescence is through your own emotions. That's what I believe it is preying off of. In my opinion, using other means like physical objects etc. is not necessarily going to help alone. That is what I'm picking up on this, so I don't mean to discount anyone's advice at all. AND it won't hurt to try any of these things...because the main idea here is that YOU give the physical things YOUR energy and that is what will help. That being said, it is very important that you find a way to not be afraid of what's plaguing you. You are the key factor in making it go away and that will require your strength. You just have to find it. And I know you can!
Old 12-09-2013, 01:23 AM
Master

A few people are more senstive to e.m.f , form 50-60 hz power . Some times there can be unshielded house hold wireing . This can make a few people feel like there is a ghost watching them . You can turn off the computer , then turn off all the power to your house , for a short time and see if you still feel a ghost .
Old 12-09-2013, 07:10 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Element 5
I have tried using Jesus' name, my mom always told me if I'm scared of an energy to tell it Jesus is with me and it must leave NOW. So I did that but nothing felt different. I still felt scared. Unfortunately my energy is affected very easily. If anyone is sad or upset near me, it makes me feel what they're feeling. Certain rooms make me feel terrified, certain objects as well. It's very hard for me to take a stand and I think it realizes that. I don't really know how to become stronger because the entity makes me feel so uncomfortable. I also feel like when I try to meditate it comes out. Maybe if I try meditating during the day it'll work out better?

I don't think it's attached to an object. My grandparents lived in my house and they were miserable with eachother. I think their negative energy created something or brought something out.

I understand completely how you feel. What I'm getting is that the best way to overcome this prescence is through your own emotions. That's what I believe it is preying off of. In my opinion, using other means like physical objects etc. is not necessarily going to help alone. That is what I'm picking up on this, so I don't mean to discount anyone's advice at all. AND it won't hurt to try any of these things...because the main idea here is that YOU give the physical things YOUR energy and that is what will help. That being said, it is very important that you find a way to not be afraid of what's plaguing you. You are the key factor in making it go away and that will require your strength. You just have to find it. And I know you can!

Thank you everyone for your help! So do you think I should just try to not feel scared when I feel it there? Maybe when I feel it I should turn on the happiest song I can think of and dance like crazy to make it go away. With positive actions! I think imagining myself even dancing with the entity happily might work. Haha :)

The reason I don't think it's from the wiring is because when someone else is in the room with me I never feel it. I've only felt it once when a person I don't care for much was in there with me. They were pretty negative so it makes sense.
Old 12-09-2013, 11:45 AM
Free_Spirit1983

Maybe try ask it what it wants or needs.. It will be there for a reason, usually as you say through fear, it could be a discarnate being that doesn't know how to pass on..

You could look online for a local shaman who will do a house clearing. They will cleanse the room, remove the entity (gently and respectfully) and release it back to source.. they will also probably do a despacho or some form of thanksgiving for the being out of respect and honouring..
Old 12-09-2013, 01:16 PM
comforting

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKindOfLullaby
Thank you everyone for your help! So do you think I should just try to not feel scared when I feel it there? Maybe when I feel it I should turn on the happiest song I can think of and dance like crazy to make it go away. With positive actions! I think imagining myself even dancing with the entity happily might work. Haha :)

The reason I don't think it's from the wiring is because when someone else is in the room with me I never feel it. I've only felt it once when a person I don't care for much was in there with me. They were pretty negative so it makes sense.

Try ur best not to be scared I know its hardest thing to do , It really cant hurt u physically , can only scare u just the other night I was meditating and something growled at me I nearly dived off the bed , id also dive off the bed in shock if maybe my son stood there and went boo while I was meditating ...
You will be fine and much stronger as a person because of this
Old 13-09-2013, 03:44 AM
Terracotta

If it doesn't leave after peaceful attempts to shoo it away and it becomes threatening, don't hesitate to bop it right back. I've had very little success with defense, but I've never experienced anything willing to stick around after that.
Old 14-09-2013, 07:18 PM
Knower
Thank you everyone, this all helps a lot. I'm going to try all of these things once I'm back at my house again.
Old 14-09-2013, 09:23 PM
Knower
The key to getting rid of ghosts is to raise the vibration of your home to the point that nothing of lower vibration can stick around. I suggest burning incense, preferably frankincense, while using the following prayer (out loud with authority and conviction):

In the name of the Holy Assembly of the Great White Brotherhood, may all the vibrations belonging to the power of the Ascended Masters penetrate and surround my home this instant.

Use this technique more than once (I would say 3 times a day) so that the vibrations continue to build up.
Old 15-09-2013, 06:25 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaas
The key to getting rid of ghosts is to raise the vibration of your home to the point that nothing of lower vibration can stick around. I suggest burning incense, preferably frankincense, while using the following prayer (out loud with authority and conviction):

In the name of the Holy Assembly of the Great White Brotherhood, may all the vibrations belonging to the power of the Ascended Masters penetrate and surround my home this instant.

Use this technique more than once (I would say 3 times a day) so that the vibrations continue to build up.

Can I make my own prayers? For example ask archangel michael to raise the vibrations instead?
Old 15-09-2013, 08:54 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKindOfLullaby
No offense taken at all, What kind of health issues do you mean? Like schizophrenia?

Not necessarily. Just being stressed out...Reading too much about the dark side of the occult or life in general can put suggestions, fears into your mind. Things that can develop into irrational thoughts.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com