Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 31-10-2011, 04:56 PM
Bluegreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGpeace
No gullible travel...it just means a particle can go faster than the speed of light, which i kind of doubt, but im no scientist. But even if its true it has nothing to do with traveling backwards in time. Time goes one way in the physical world. You may be able to slow it down or speed it up FROM YOUR PERSPECTIVE. But backwards is not an option

Its not about the fact that we dont have the technology yet. There are laws set in place for the physical realm that dont permit this. Its about understanding the concepts of the physical world. Anything can be done in the mind, however.

I tend to agree with you. It is the reason why movies about time machines and time travel never appealed to me.
Old 04-11-2011, 12:22 PM
Hez0405

Personally I believe in both infact, I think it should be written law (if it isnt already) that all things that havent been proved impossible are possible.

In fact, Ive always thought if its been written down in stories (even 'myths') that there has to be some aspect of truth.

For instance, 'witches' - paganism.
Theres just one example.

Personally I think that the past future and present are all happening at once and that it is possible to time travel; just that we dont have the technology yet.

As for ufos; of course there are aliens. Its ludicrious to think that out of all the trillions of stars (which are suns which circulate planets) we are the only ones with life!

Who's to say other aliens dont breathe in methane and that oxygen is toxic to them! Hmhmhm.

Rant over :P

xoxo
Old 05-11-2011, 09:41 AM
GGpeace

Past, present, and future are all happening at once, yes. But it is not viewable from a physical perspective. No technology is capable of this. Only through the superconscious mind is it seen.

Of course aliens are real though, and they are here. But not even they can travel backwards in time, physically. I sure they have emmense mind power though.

I think more people now days except aliens than ghosts. Which is weird because both are real, duh.
Old 11-11-2011, 03:04 AM
Guide
I love the idea of time travel, but there must be a limit to what we can do. If I was able to go back in time and went back to a moment in my own life, and then changed something. Then so many things would change, and perhaps also I would not be the person I am today. I know that the very worst mistakes I have used to make myself a better person. If I was able to go back in time and change that mistake that would influence the things which I do.
Lets say I do, and I able to do it. Then perhaps, perhaps in that very moment I a new dimension would be born. A dimension where another me did soemthing different, and perhaps that one different thing would change everything which I did in the future?
Old 08-06-2015, 09:18 PM
Master
hi

i oftenn wondr if serten clods in sky cud be ufos i do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔