Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 29-07-2011, 11:25 AM
Council Of Nine

Time travel is possible by use of the slingshot effect
you must put energy into a craft until it approaches the velocity of light and this of course requires more and more energy. The time dilation occurs and it is possible to, by moving at an angle to the direction of travel, change this stored energy in its application of direction or sense so that you move out of space/time into time/space with the angle being a portion of a tesseract.Then the energy would be taken out in time/space and you would re-enter space/time at the end of this energy burst.

You are everything, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation.
You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light; light/love. You are. This is the Law of One.
Old 29-07-2011, 08:58 PM
Seperate_Reality

I call that an excellent theory, Council Of Nine, and probably very close to the truth.
Old 30-07-2011, 10:04 PM
cheeky_monkey

Omg I was off on one when i posted this thread, my apologise. I'd been away with the fairies, back now....I think .

Quote:
Time travel is possible by use of the slingshot effect
you must put energy into a craft until it approaches the velocity of light and this of course requires more and more energy. The time dilation occurs and it is possible to, by moving at an angle to the direction of travel, change this stored energy in its application of direction or sense so that you move out of space/time into time/space with the angle being a portion of a tesseract.Then the energy would be taken out in time/space and you would re-enter space/time at the end of this energy burst.

Way over my head Council of Nine, sounds complicated, perhaps I should brush up on my physics, my apologise for not being able to give an educated response.

Quote:
When you think about it, there is really only the present or now. The future has not yet happened and the past is only in our Mind. I think UFO's are created and operated by Alien civilizations with much, much, more advanced technology than what is found here on Earth. My Cousin and I witnessed a UFO (large Orb) one evening and up fairly close. Without a doubt, the technology involved was light years ahead of anything built by man. I think if time-travel or messing with time is possible on a large scale, it is knowledge and an ability of the God state and not found anywhere within the physical universe. I'm sure you have heard of the problems and liabilities of changing time by watching sci-fi movies. That practice would be devastating. There are individual's who can play with time on a very small scale, like seeing a few minutes into the future and maybe speeding time up by a split second, so as, not to be hit by a car, but nothing more than that. JMO

Hey Separate Reality, I've heard, whether not there is any truth in it that certain monks are able to manipulate time, so if it's true and possible, why not alien civilizations eh?

Anyway my apologise for posting this thread when I haven't even brushed up on my physics. I was just thinking aloud really, but one of the reasons I posted was because I've been a witness to two UFO's on two specific dates and it certainly has posed many questions to this spiritual junkie here. Thanks to all contributors!!!
Old 30-07-2011, 11:47 PM
Seperate_Reality

cheeky_monkey, dunno, maybe...I'm sure we each have both heard and read a lot about this and other paranormal or "whatever" activities and we each conclude what we conclude from our own experiences and how we view and evaluate life.
Old 01-08-2011, 04:36 PM
KayBe

i consider einstein's thought experiments inaccurate in concern to time travel: the idea that light never encounters resistance therefore travels at absolute speed, & faster travel means traveling backwards in time.

light was a constant with einstein, more modern science has validated it can be slowed down during temperature extremes.

thought experiments are a form of philosophy.

I don't think time travel is real. I suspect events can be revisited internally, & that's it
Old 04-08-2011, 06:32 PM
Council Of Nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayBe
i consider einstein's thought experiments inaccurate in concern to time travel: the idea that light never encounters resistance therefore travels at absolute speed, & faster travel means traveling backwards in time.

light was a constant with einstein, more modern science has validated it can be slowed down during temperature extremes.

thought experiments are a form of philosophy.

I don't think time travel is real. I suspect events can be revisited internally, & that's it

Time travel is very real, and has been experimented with by the US with success, but they can not seem to get past 2012..????
Time is not relevant, as is proposed, it is simultaneous if viewed from time/space, we exist in space/time.
To simplify things, just think of an exercise book with lines ruled through it and each is a time line, you are looking down on it and can literally pick which time line you would like to go to.
Old 29-10-2011, 07:58 AM
GGpeace

Traveling back in time is not possible in the physical sence. I think God made it an illusion for a good reason. The paradoxes just don't make it plausable. Of course you can move through time in a spiritual sence. Looking at it from the highest source, there is no past and no future, everything happens in one moment. You can make time slow down or speed up from your perspective. But physically you can not travel backwards. Or at least that's what makes sense to me.
Old 29-10-2011, 08:22 AM
mattie

Time Travel

There are many things that are routine now like commercial jet flight & heart surgery & organ transplants that would have been sci-fi 100 years & utterly unfathomable (or sorcery) 500 years ago.

The way that we are making rapid growth w/ many types of technology expect this trajectory to increase w/ our making increasing progress that far exceeds our historical rate of progress.
Old 29-10-2011, 09:22 PM
Bluegreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGpeace
Traveling back in time is not possible in the physical sence. I think God made it an illusion for a good reason. The paradoxes just don't make it plausable. Of course you can move through time in a spiritual sence. Looking at it from the highest source, there is no past and no future, everything happens in one moment. You can make time slow down or speed up from your perspective. But physically you can not travel backwards. Or at least that's what makes sense to me.

CERN in Switzerland found that a particle can travel faster than light. Their finding is being investigated. If their finding is confirmed it apparently means that time travel is possible.
Old 30-10-2011, 03:58 PM
GGpeace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluegreen
CERN in Switzerland found that a particle can travel faster than light. Their finding is being investigated. If their finding is confirmed it apparently means that time travel is possible.

No gullible travel...it just means a particle can go faster than the speed of light, which i kind of doubt, but im no scientist. But even if its true it has nothing to do with traveling backwards in time. Time goes one way in the physical world. You may be able to slow it down or speed it up FROM YOUR PERSPECTIVE. But backwards is not an option

Its not about the fact that we dont have the technology yet. There are laws set in place for the physical realm that dont permit this. Its about understanding the concepts of the physical world. Anything can be done in the mind, however.