Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 06-07-2012, 12:56 PM
Master
A random thought popped into my head.

Has this ever happened to any one? I was washing dishes and this thought popped into head that my Mom and my mother-in-law would die on the same day. And their funerals would be on the same day. What a weird thing to have pop into my thoughts. I don't know if that was a literal thought, or if my mind was dealing with the stress of caring for and worrying about my Mom. Mom has dementia and is getting closer to having to go into a home, my MIL is 91 and going strong. I am not bothered by it, just curious as to why it would suddenly pop into my thoughts like that.

Maybe it was one of my guides telling about balance or something(yin yang).
Old 08-07-2012, 03:35 PM
mac

"Maybe it was one of my guides telling about balance or something(yin yang)"

Or just a random thought caused by the stress you're experiencing but having no significance....
Old 08-07-2012, 05:18 PM
Master
I think mac's on the right track ~ that's a lot of stress, so thoughts like that seem to express some of the irony that goes along with, being exasperated by the situation with your mom and everything else in your life. Blessings to you.

Old 08-07-2012, 05:20 PM
Deactivated Account

Strange that you should mention this onetruebeliever, I had a similar random thought yesterday. I was also washing dishes and the thought came to me, I wonder if both my aunts died and their funeral was on the same day as the other, which one would I choose to go to ? Both are in nursing homes, one is almost 95 and doesn't have much longer.. the other one, I wasn't sure of. Between my first original idea to post this and now.. I did hear from my cousin and his mom is doing ok, so whew ! I don't have to worry about choosing which funeral to go to.

Wierd that we had similar random thoughts !
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction

Last edited by Adrienne : 08-07-2012 at 08:12 PM.
Old 09-07-2012, 12:10 PM
Master
Yes, it is very strange that we would have the exact same thought and we were doing the same thing at the time.

I do think it was a random thought, and the extremes between my Moms is great. I was just wondering if anyone had a thought such as this and if it meant anything. Oh well. One day at a time. I'm glad everyone is okay on your end, Dream Angel.
Old 09-07-2012, 12:31 PM
Deactivated Account

thank you ~ I was just re-reading your original post and noticed that thoughts of caring for your Mom were foremost on your mind. There were times when taking care of my parents when they were ill, that random thoughts came to mind, usually worst case scenario ones. Must be the stress and worry that causes our mind to jump to random thoughts. Prayers for you and your Mom

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction