Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 07-09-2011, 01:29 AM
switcher

A sad story

My uncle died about 2 years ago and lately I've been feeling him wanting to move onto the light, and I can feel him want to but it's really sad, and I just wanted to know how I can help him if anyone knows :)
Old 07-09-2011, 02:32 AM
Master
A good way to help your uncle is to write a letter to his angels. You don't need to know who they are, you could just write to "The angels of ____" and ask them from your heart. Don't tell them how but just what you wish for him.

Xan

Old 07-09-2011, 03:46 PM
Experiencer
In many NDE's people report that the initial transisiton is so smooth that they do not know they are dead. They just wonder around in confusion trying to communicate with the living. The "light" generally appears from above and newly dead spirits tend not to look up.
I would think that any time that you feel his presence, that you simply say, "You are dead...look up...move into that light...it's ok...you are safe.." or words to that effect.
Old 03-10-2011, 08:21 PM
PanBaccha

Quote:
Originally Posted by switcher
My uncle died about 2 years ago and lately I've been feeling him wanting to move onto the light, and I can feel him want to but it's really sad, and I just wanted to know how I can help him if anyone knows :)

What Xan said is good advise. Another way is to light a white candle.
Ask God to bless it and the light thereof, which is for the advancement
of your uncle's continued journey into the light on the other side. Speak
through the light of the candle. God, your uncle, and others will hear and
rush in to accomplish such a will.

"All God's children will one day reach his feet however far they stray;
because the door to reformation is never close toward any earnest seeking soul."
Old 06-10-2011, 02:11 AM
Celeste

How do you know he hasn't went to the light, yet? I always thought our loved ones go right to the light, as a natural process, but that doesn't mean they aren't with us anymore. Maybe you are just feeling his presence. Also, if you are still grieving him, that could be the negative you are feeling. And, if you aren't letting him go, you could be holding him back. Whatever, just say a prayer for him, sending him to his highest good. (Which is right in line with what the others are saying.)
Old 06-10-2011, 03:20 AM
Master
Celeste... Some people don't go right to the light following death. Ghosts who hang around Earth places are like that, and some spirits get stuck in the 'grey zone'. There are people in this world whose service is assisting spirits like this to let go and rise to a higher level. Prayers for the dead really are needed sometimes.

Xan

Old 06-10-2011, 03:24 AM
mattie

Send Him A Message

You can send him reassurance that it is OK & desirable for him to continue his journey, which will be joyous.
Old 07-10-2011, 05:15 AM
Celeste

Thank you, Xan!!!