Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 22-05-2019, 12:54 PM
Knower

Did I see a glimpse of the lower 4th dimension?

Hi everyone, I’m finding after accidentally activating my 3rd eye somewhat I am having very strange things happen to me in the mornings. So if I wake up, lying on my back, just from a dream, after a few moments my body will freeze up on me and I’ll hear an emanating sound in my ears, I get out of this by moving my fingers and toes. I am sure this isn’t sleep paralysis as I am able to move at first and not seen an entity. Today’s one was a strange one, I must have been awake for at least 5 minutes before it happened. But it was triggered by me looking at my wall and seeing small black dots, which turned out to be little spiders (a fear of mine) and then my body froze up, I did the usual finger trick but when I lifted my head up I felt like a tentacle across my forehead pin my back down again, I actually grabbed what would have looked like thin air to get it off. I broke free anyway. I wondering if these spiders were something of a different dimension, they weren’t there after the experience. And if anyone has a clue what is happening I would be very grateful :)
Old 22-05-2019, 01:00 PM
Master

That is sleep paralysis, it has many forms... if you fear, you experience some nasty things.. try to relax, what you see it's only a reflection of your fears.. You may even have the feeling that you can move, but's just an ilussion, you are trapped in your own body and you need to wait for your mind to fully wake up... There are many ways to take up from sleep paralysis.. There were moments when I had to wait a very long time to wake up, I even thought that I am never going to be able to wake up... but you always wake up..
Old 22-05-2019, 02:20 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
That is sleep paralysis, it has many forms... if you fear, you experience some nasty things.. try to relax, what you see it's only a reflection of your fears.. You may even have the feeling that you can move, but's just an ilussion, you are trapped in your own body and you need to wait for your mind to fully wake up... There are many ways to take up from sleep paralysis.. There were moments when I had to wait a very long time to wake up, I even thought that I am never going to be able to wake up... but you always wake up..
It’s so strange! I’ve felt Insane energy in my forehead as well, just out of interest how am I slipping into sleep paralysis after being able to move at first?
Old 22-05-2019, 02:25 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSmith123
Hi everyone, I’m finding after accidentally activating my 3rd eye somewhat I am having very strange things happen to me in the mornings. So if I wake up, lying on my back, just from a dream, after a few moments my body will freeze up on me and I’ll hear an emanating sound in my ears, I get out of this by moving my fingers and toes. I am sure this isn’t sleep paralysis as I am able to move at first and not seen an entity. Today’s one was a strange one, I must have been awake for at least 5 minutes before it happened. But it was triggered by me looking at my wall and seeing small black dots, which turned out to be little spiders (a fear of mine) and then my body froze up, I did the usual finger trick but when I lifted my head up I felt like a tentacle across my forehead pin my back down again, I actually grabbed what would have looked like thin air to get it off. I broke free anyway. I wondering if these spiders were something of a different dimension, they weren’t there after the experience. And if anyone has a clue what is happening I would be very grateful :)

Sounds to me like you had an encounter with iktomi the trickster.
Old 22-05-2019, 03:54 PM
Master

Quote:
It’s so strange! I’ve felt Insane energy in my forehead as well, just out of interest how am I slipping into sleep paralysis after being able to move at first?

I woke up from sleep paralysis, I moved my body and then I fell asleep again and I was trapped again in sleep paralysis, it can happen again and again until you fully wake up... If you really feel that you are experiencing something more, call for the Creator's help.. pray for His help and guidance.. There are many dark entities that feed with your fears... Once, I was trapped in sleep paralysis and I started to see some dark figures around me, then, when I woke up, I found out that my mind thought that my clothes are those dark figures :)) I had many similar experiences, it took me 5 years to finally relax, imagine, 5 years, I just could not go beyond my fears.. and I've seen many nasty things..
Old 22-05-2019, 04:39 PM
Master
Quote:
I've heard about those spiders from others also.
They're parasites.

Cleanse your self and your working space.
Do heavy saltbaths,burn frankinsence,burn camphor(unpleasant for parasites)and whatever resonates with you for cleansing
Old 22-05-2019, 04:50 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Sounds to me like you had an encounter with iktomi the trickster.
Who is that :)
Old 22-05-2019, 04:52 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I woke up from sleep paralysis, I moved my body and then I fell asleep again and I was trapped again in sleep paralysis, it can happen again and again until you fully wake up... If you really feel that you are experiencing something more, call for the Creator's help.. pray for His help and guidance.. There are many dark entities that feed with your fears... Once, I was trapped in sleep paralysis and I started to see some dark figures around me, then, when I woke up, I found out that my mind thought that my clothes are those dark figures :)) I had many similar experiences, it took me 5 years to finally relax, imagine, 5 years, I just could not go beyond my fears.. and I've seen many nasty things..
It’s never been a scary experience and I’ve never seen any dark entities, the spiders were the first today, they were just tiny spiders though, not bothering me and not scary ones. In this state I have seen a word written on my door and a screen with a history of my recent dreams, so weird
Old 22-05-2019, 04:54 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I've heard about those spiders from others also.
They're parasites.

Cleanse your self and your working space.
Do heavy saltbaths,burn frankinsence,burn camphor(unpleasant for parasites)and whatever resonates with you for cleansing
Never heard of these parasites, where do they come from and what do they want? I generally get these experiences after a guided meditation on YouTube.
Old 22-05-2019, 04:57 PM
Master
Some links from others.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...hlight=spiders

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...hlight=spiders