Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 17-01-2019, 02:09 AM
Master

Alien/UFO experience

About a week ago, i seen some ufos. This was the first time in my life that i have seen them. Well a few nights later, they came back again..... Well i contacted MUFON ( a ufo investigation group) and they were gonna come investigate.....
After seeing the ufo's, i woke up in the middle of the night to see a grey alien face through my third eye. I heard telepathically the grey alien say that they were not investigating me, but that they were investigating something else. They would investigate me if i wanted them to. But to not let MUFON come, because it would interfere with what they were trying to do. I would post a picture but it says the picture has to be resized.
I wanna know what you all think about this.

P.s. this is not the first time that the grey aliens have came to me. I used to see them years ago. But this IS the first time that i have seen physical evidence of aliens when i encountered the ufos.

Oh and i did follow their instructions and did not let the mufon investigator come over.
Old 01-04-2019, 10:09 PM
Guide
I know this is an old post but I do want to say that MUFON is a source of interferance, and their only purpose is to interview and record, but they do nothing with their reports and they discourage people from talking to non Mufon investigators.
Old 06-04-2019, 02:15 AM
Master

Wow i cannot believe someone responded to my thread!!!!
Yes i didnt talk to the mufon people anymore. Lol
Old 08-04-2019, 06:46 PM
Ascender
I wouldnt trust the greys they start to intefere with the body and technology
The greys have physically hurt my third eye through telepathy

Stay well clear of the greys my advice

If they didnt want MUFON interfering then the greys are up to no good
Old 08-04-2019, 09:01 PM
Newbie ;)

I concur...Grey's can be dangerous. I've studied and read a lot about the UFO/abduction phenomena...I don't think I've ever read much about "good" greys, but there is a wide range of "positive" and "negative" ET beings in the universe. I think Whitley Streiber's book "Communion" gives probably the most fascinating description of the "greys." And many others hypothesize that greys are a manufactured life form. Fascinating subject.