Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 16-02-2018, 02:18 AM
Master
Bunny In need of serious help—terrorist guides

Anyone who’s seen my posts or has read my MySpace topic, is probably aware that I am not fond of the tasks given to me in this current lifetime. Some might also be aware that I have very little respect for my guides, especially with their constant interference in my daily life.

My path is an incredibly hard one in this lifetime. It requires an immense amount of suffering, including cutting myself off from others, letting go of all my possessions, a move to a city I hate, and a diet that leaves me feeling at 50% power. All for the ‘chance’ to ascend and gain true happiness.

For a long time I fought it tooth and nail. Eventually I started to cave however as I realized my life was going nowhere otherwise, and was on the verge of actively following it, curious of the results.

But then shortly after making it clear I was going to finally give my soul’s path a go, my guides revealed to me an element of my path that turned my blood to ice. One of the final requirements is to have a baby with my lover, and then run off with it to the city I hate, depriving it of its father, to follow the path as normal, without bothering to take care of the child myself. I rebelled, outraged that something so heinous would be required on this ascension path, and my guides, in cahoots with my lover’s guides, in their ever ‘loving’ selves, convince and manipulate my soul and his soul into having a mentally disabled baby, instead of the normal healthy one we originally had planned, their goal being to try and sabotage the relationship between me and my lover since I refused to follow a soul path that involves the intentional neglect and suffering of a child.

They have told me outright they hope he and I split up, because they don’t think we are good for each other. I don’t see how since the relationship is loving and respectful. They’ve also threatened if I get my tubes tied after this baby, that they’ll heal them so I can conceive again. And have made it clear any other babies will be mentally disabled.

I feel so sick, my body doesn’t even feel like my own anymore, like whatever sovereignty I have over it, means nothing to them. They interfere in my life consistently, sending me nightmares and making my waking hours a living hell.

I am at my wits end, really getting desperate now and have more than once thought of ending my life just so I can escape this nightmare. God, every day I pray they are just demons or entities that are attached to me right now but the fact is, I know they are my actual guides, I saw them when I first awakened, and their appearances have not changed.

-sigh- I suppose I should get to the heart of this matter. I don’t think my guides are right for me. I want to void this contract between my soul and them. Ostensibly they mean well, but they are far too intrusive and severely hampering my progress, they’re very ‘all or nothing’.

Any ideas would help. I am in so much pain and stress right now.
Old 16-02-2018, 05:27 PM
Newbie ;)

Tell them this.

"You dare interfere with the will of man. Get thee gone for the devil is in your words." Invoke Archangel Micheal. Call to him.
If Michael does not come, call for Raphael.
Old 16-02-2018, 11:21 PM
Master
I tried—but they are still bothering me. One of them was laughing as I looked up potassium cyanide.
Old 17-02-2018, 12:38 AM
Knower

a year or two back, I had what I thought was very dark entity harassing me, so I tried to ask for help from my guides. they told me that "I was too far away from the light for them to want to help me"

That's when I decided I didn't want them as my guides, I told them they didn't deserve to be guides, let alone My guides, and that I'd find guides who actually wants to help me.

I still don't regret saying that.

Following that experience, everything has been going upwards
Old 17-02-2018, 03:00 AM
Master
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle00333
a year or two back, I had what I thought was very dark entity harassing me, so I tried to ask for help from my guides. they told me that "I was too far away from the light for them to want to help me"

That's when I decided I didn't want them as my guides, I told them they didn't deserve to be guides, let alone My guides, and that I'd find guides who actually wants to help me.

I still don't regret saying that.

Following that experience, everything has been going upwards

Wow, that’s really cold of them. :(. Glad you seemed to be able to find new guides that worked with you rather than ignoring your legit cry for help.

I’ve told my guides before that I don’t need them, that i don’t want them interfering, and they ignore it. I really hate the fact my soul is a spineless weakling that is easily influenced and manipulated by my guides. I really have no say, as they just view me as a vessel thinking too much with the ego, and also as an ignorant child who doesn’t know any better and needs a ‘firm’ hand.

I’m exploring rewriting my soul contract now, i can’t realy change my guide’s behaviors, but by rewriting my contract, they won’t bother me near as much. I think they bother me because of all the elements included in the soul contract—there’s a lot of restrictions and requirements. And since I don’t honor a majority of them, they interfere a LOT.
Old 17-02-2018, 03:12 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristi
Wow, that’s really cold of them. :(. Glad you seemed to be able to find new guides that worked with you rather than ignoring your legit cry for help.

I’ve told my guides before that I don’t need them, that i don’t want them interfering, and they ignore it. I really hate the fact my soul is a spineless weakling that is easily influenced and manipulated by my guides. I really have no say, as they just view me as a vessel thinking too much with the ego, and also as an ignorant child who doesn’t know any better and needs a ‘firm’ hand.

I’m exploring rewriting my soul contract now, i can’t realy change my guide’s behaviors, but by rewriting my contract, they won’t bother me near as much. I think they bother me because of all the elements included in the soul contract—there’s a lot of restrictions and requirements. And since I don’t honor a majority of them, they interfere a LOT.

Well. I don't really know if I actually ever got new guides, I've been in contact with beings from time to time, and received help/wisdom and whatnot from them, but as far as Guides goes from my point of view, they might aswell not exist to me. I've never ever really been in contact with my guides myself, the only contact i've had is through mediums who channeled them. id very much rather listen to the beings ive been on contact with after that experience, than some supposed-to-be guides I've never even met
Old 17-02-2018, 04:49 AM
Newbie ;)

U are putting too much belief in them. Cast your fear and cast your dependence in them. Tell them to get the **** out.
Old 20-02-2018, 04:10 PM
Seeker
Sweetie, I feel you are feeding this issue & giving it too much power. Although I don't judge, this feels like something else is disjointed in your life. Have you tried speaking to a therapist?? Blessings to you on this journey... you'll be in my thoughts & prayers
Old 20-02-2018, 06:43 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristi
Anyone who’s seen my posts or has read my MySpace topic, is probably aware that I am not fond of the tasks given to me in this current lifetime. Some might also be aware that I have very little respect for my guides, especially with their constant interference in my daily life.

My path is an incredibly hard one in this lifetime. It requires an immense amount of suffering, including cutting myself off from others, letting go of all my possessions, a move to a city I hate, and a diet that leaves me feeling at 50% power. All for the ‘chance’ to ascend and gain true happiness.

For a long time I fought it tooth and nail. Eventually I started to cave however as I realized my life was going nowhere otherwise, and was on the verge of actively following it, curious of the results.

But then shortly after making it clear I was going to finally give my soul’s path a go, my guides revealed to me an element of my path that turned my blood to ice. One of the final requirements is to have a baby with my lover, and then run off with it to the city I hate, depriving it of its father, to follow the path as normal, without bothering to take care of the child myself. I rebelled, outraged that something so heinous would be required on this ascension path, and my guides, in cahoots with my lover’s guides, in their ever ‘loving’ selves, convince and manipulate my soul and his soul into having a mentally disabled baby, instead of the normal healthy one we originally had planned, their goal being to try and sabotage the relationship between me and my lover since I refused to follow a soul path that involves the intentional neglect and suffering of a child.

They have told me outright they hope he and I split up, because they don’t think we are good for each other. I don’t see how since the relationship is loving and respectful. They’ve also threatened if I get my tubes tied after this baby, that they’ll heal them so I can conceive again. And have made it clear any other babies will be mentally disabled.

I feel so sick, my body doesn’t even feel like my own anymore, like whatever sovereignty I have over it, means nothing to them. They interfere in my life consistently, sending me nightmares and making my waking hours a living hell.

I am at my wits end, really getting desperate now and have more than once thought of ending my life just so I can escape this nightmare. God, every day I pray they are just demons or entities that are attached to me right now but the fact is, I know they are my actual guides, I saw them when I first awakened, and their appearances have not changed.

-sigh- I suppose I should get to the heart of this matter. I don’t think my guides are right for me. I want to void this contract between my soul and them. Ostensibly they mean well, but they are far too intrusive and severely hampering my progress, they’re very ‘all or nothing’.

Any ideas would help. I am in so much pain and stress right now.

these are not guides. Guides would never try to interfere with your free will. They guide, and give advice and sometimes help....that is all.

I would use the lords prayer with chakra focus (Google it) and I have this pre sleep hypnosis I usually listen to which usually causes me to have a lucid dream with advice from my higher self.

yout higher self is the only one who can be trusted 100%.
pm me if u want and I can try to send you the mp3.

: )

Libra
Old 20-02-2018, 10:21 PM
Knower
So sorry to hear about this Kristi.

But yeah these don't sound like guides. To me they sound like either dark entities using you, or shadow parts of yourself. Either way, they are false guides.

Problem is, these 2 things should be dealt with in 2 totally different ways.
A dark entity should be cast out, completely let go of, and you should protect yourself against them.
Shadow aspects of yourself should be fully recognized before letting go or transfiguring them into light. But when it comes to dealing with shadow aspects, the problem is, we really need to avoid fragmenting ourselves. That's when bi-polar and psychosis can come along and mess you up.

LibraIndigo's advice is fantastic tho.

A soul contract re-write sounds good too, I can't see why it wouldn't help.