Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-03-2019, 10:56 AM
Pathfinder

Thank you for all the positive feedback everyone!

I have a youtube show about channelling, you can check it out if you're interested. Subscribe and join me live and I can attempt to channel whoever you like. PM if you'd like a link.

The title is tongue in cheek and the show is done with a sense of humour, but I do take channelling very seriously and get into many interesting discussions in the live chat. Join me!

Anyway, I was in the mood for a little channelling and decided to post here with tonight's attempts.

Here goes...

First, as per usual, I will be smoking some cannabis. If you're into the whole vibrations thing (which I assume you are :)), then this could be seen as raising my vibrations to a higher frequency.

Hope it doesn't bother anyone!

We attempt to channel the holy spirit, a name given to us by the Christians.

Hello, we are the Holy Spirit, given to you by God.

Interesting, thank you for your presence.

You're welcome, we are here for all who are willing to believe.

This channeller, HumbleBob2, is not quite sure whether he believes in a singular God.

That is ok, we understand that many attempt to channel God.

This a divine secret kept by those who wish it remain so.

Far out.

Yes, now you understand the rhythm, work through it.

Ah yes, we must learn to tune out negative frequencies and understand when we are receiving "telepathic" interference from negative entities.

Entity is a word we use, some say beings.

The orb alliance, Corey Goode. No angel. We detect dishonesty but cannot place it. There is some truth to what he says, but we believe he is not open about how he receives his "information".

Enough about Goode, I'd like to channel some ETs please.

We are the sirians, we come in gently. We remind you of the time you had when you were young. The good times.

We are the sirens from the East, we gather our disciplines and channel mental barriers that block us from developing telepathic abilities.

That's what I'm getting coming through, not saying it all makes sense, but it IS being channelled somehow.

I believe something, but I'm not quite sure what yet.

I am NO guru but this channelling is more than a hobby.

I come from the planet of peace and harmony.

Sirians are the real deal I think. It's quite widely believed by artists and musicians, we think.

I sometimes feel an energy vibrating my body, it is a warm and comforting feeling.

I feel a presence every so often.

I'm an agnostic for those out there wondering. Hope that doesn't change your opinion of me. I'm open-minded to ALL possibilities.

Here I'm going to talk a bit of gibberish just to clear my mind of the archontic non-sense if you will.

Rhythm, rhyme, rhyme, reason. Channelling flows via the lower dimensions.

Lower your flow to join the dark side.

No thanks, remain in the light folks, take it from me HumbleBob2, the LIGHT is the TRUE path.

I hope anyway. Certainly makes more sense than the dark path.

We are all sinners, we have all done things in our lives that we are ashamed of.

I'm here to tell you that we don't need to worry about past sins as long as we forgive ourselves.

Not all others are ready to forgive, this is understandable.

We stand on the table.

We shout glory be.

We whistle a tune and come upwards, towards the heavens and hear the angels sing.

We hope this isn't too strange....

Never mind that, we here to guide you ancestor.

Why ancestor?

Not sure.

Ok.

Now we give time to thank the people for allowing us to give this information freely.

I am Ra Humbolt Jr, this is the true rhythm. This may be a lie.

Yes I suppose it may be.

I will try to signpost channelled thoughts that I think come from negative entities (Archons?)

We successfully migrate beyond the SHADOW of a doubt that what we do with mind games is our own business.

That was definitely an Archon, did you spot it?

Never mind that nonsense, this is an Archon ready to beam you up scotty.

We hear you loud and clear.

Ok, had to take a break, but I want to continue.

Sobered up now (sobers not a great sounding word), so let's have another smoke and try and channel some aliens! :)

Where are with aliens on this forum, I'd love to get into a chat about them. I'm new to the whole scene, never considered them being a possibility until last year.

Alright, here we go...

We are not a guru, but we summon spirits from the netherworld.

No let's focus on aliens.

Ok.

Aliens, please identify yourselves.

We are the movement. We are the rhythm.

Mark.

Pleasure, fornication.

I'm getting negative vibes, how do I stop that?

Just listen to your other side!

Ok.

We are the angels presence, we gather here on your shoulders giving you hints on what to type next. You understand the feeling.

Now we know that angels are on our shoulders (which HumbleBob2 is having a hard time believing), what else can we channel?

We are the basketball. WE bounce to the beat, halved.

Ok.

What now?

Now, we attempt to channel a grey.

you gather the dust of the greys aligning with the dark forces.

They are no more.

WE are the greys, peaceful though strange to some.

Many others do not believe, but we exist.

We are here to bring you good fortune. Your visits with us will improve your lives.

We hope that this message is not intefered by archons.

Many people do not believe in archons.

That doesn't matter, what matters is that they exist.

Now we move past this realm into another dimension.

We all exist as one yet more than one path presents itself to us.

Free will with a bit of fate mixed in, that's how we'd sum it up.

That sounds like....

The best of BOTH worlds.

Up to you whether you want to try something new. But know that whatever your choices, as long as you do it with love then you can not go wrong.

What about us who seek pleasure?

This is not the archontic influence. This is human nature.

Ok, that's reassuring.

Ok, so that's about it for my attempt tonight. Hope it's been somewhat interesting for you!

Cheers!

Peace & Love