Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 31-01-2015, 05:14 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReSurrection
Okay my question is an odd one. I have confided in a male friend of mine whom is supposed to be the closest and only thing to family that I have about some personal problems of mine. Usually, in the cards both mine and of other peoples, he came up as my soulmate, someone who truly wishes me well and someone who is unconditionally there for me, however, ever since in confiding in him, he has been acting in rather strange and suspicious ways which made me loose confidence in him completely.I confided in him regarding some extremelly serious issues so naturally I am now terrified.

My question is, why is S ( my only family member and my rock ) behaving in such a weird fashion towards me after my confession to him? While I dont think he would use the information to harm or hurt me ( he could have done it by now IMO but he hasnt ) his behavior is really self serving and suspicious.

We are supposed to meet by the beginning of March to simply clear the air between us but I dont know will we ever get to that meeting point.

Illuminati Tarot

Princess of Swords, XIX The Sun, Ace of Wands, Queen of Swords.

It seems you have (as admitted) confided in S) but this may have been a naive move on your part. It is as though you have entrusted information to them without looking at the repercussions. I feel that whatever has been told to S has come as a revelation to them and I think they may feel that this is something that needs to be out in the open (even if you don't). Its as if (like the sun itself) over exposure can burn and you feel it is goping to cause you hurt.
It seems S has their own agenda regarding this 'confession' and will come up with a way of using it to meet their own desire.
The last card to me appears to say that they are not going to keep this information to themselves but will believe they are only speaking about it 'for your own good'.
Old 31-01-2015, 11:40 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReSurrection
my second question is ( if I can ask another question ) would L ( people from aborad-same people who dislike my fiance ) rush to my aid if I called them to come and help me deal with S? Odly enough, these people ( L ) they didnt want me to contact S at all about anything, they hated the thought of me even approaching my family member. Naturally I would have to tell L that I am rolling with them ( they cant come unless you kind of agree to be in their family in a way. )

I had to go with a totally different spread for this using pairs,
X The Wheel, VI Lovers
Ace of Cups, 7 of Wands
Ace of Wands, XXI The World
3 of Swords, XVII The Star.

Yes, I do feel that L will give you support with the situation with S, due mainly to the bond thy have with you ( as if they feel that if someone hurts you, that person also hurts L).
L may want you to open up to them with the full story as tgis is the only way the feel they can come to your aid and defend you and fight your corner with you.
Hopefully the support of L will give you the push you need to realise that your trusting relationship you had with S has gone as far as it can.
Because of the current situation involving S you may find that L can see the turmoil you have been going through regarding the whole situation and l may become less openly disapproving of your romantic relationship in the hope that your relationship with L can be more harmonious in the future.

Hope thats ok
Old 01-02-2015, 04:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
X The Wheel, VI Lovers
Ace of Cups, 7 of Wands

Yes, I do feel that L will give you support with the situation with S, due mainly to the bond thy have with you ( as if they feel that if someone hurts you, that person also hurts L).
L may want you to open up to them with the full story as tgis is the only way the feel they can come to your aid and defend you and fight your corner with you.
Hopefully the support of L will give you the push you need to realise that your trusting relationship you had with S has gone as far as it can.
Because of the current situation involving S you may find that L can see the turmoil you have been going through regarding the whole situation and l may become less openly disapproving of your romantic relationship in the hope that your relationship with L can be more harmonious in the future.

Hope thats ok

What spread do you use? I'm curious
Old 01-02-2015, 09:06 AM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
What spread do you use? I'm curious

It's this one http://www.jeannemayell.com/answerin...ith-the-tarot/. It's an adaptation of Mary. K. Greer's spread.

I'm not a fan of Yes/No spreads, however this one seems to have a good reputation, as it follows into a reading of the rest of the cards in the spread I think its a bit more insightful than a straight Yes/No answer.
Old 01-02-2015, 09:24 AM
Guide
Quote:
X The Wheel, VI Lovers
Ace of Cups, 7 of Wands

Hope thats ok

yaaay thank you :)

I am so happy and blessed that they will help. I always had much more trust with them than with S ( L people are the same ones who dont like my fiance or anyone from the S side of the family ) but S brainwashed me into thinking that L people were really bad.

can you check out if its not too much hastle for you will the L people be angry at me for letting myself getting dupped by S or will they be mad at S? I would just hate to see these guys mad at me for any reason,as I never want to dissapoint them.
Old 01-02-2015, 11:15 AM
55Degrees

I think the reading above showed they will probably be a little upset that you trusted S and not L but they will defend your position if you are willing to open up to them completely.
Old 02-02-2015, 05:40 AM
Master
Quote:
It's this one http://www.jeannemayell.com/answerin...ith-the-tarot/. It's an adaptation of Mary. K. Greer's spread.

I'm not a fan of Yes/No spreads, however this one seems to have a good reputation, as it follows into a reading of the rest of the cards in the spread I think its a bit more insightful than a straight Yes/No answer.

OMG that's who I took a class with to learn tarot LOL. Jeanne Mayell is a great teacher. How weird.
Old 03-02-2015, 09:40 AM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
OMG that's who I took a class with to learn tarot LOL. Jeanne Mayell is a great teacher. How weird.

Now that's what you call synchronicity. I was going to post Mary K Greer's version but prefer Jeannes's version, how strange.
Old 09-02-2015, 07:31 PM
Guide
Quote:
I think the reading above showed they will probably be a little upset that you trusted S and not L but they will defend your position if you are willing to open up to them completely.

yaaay, thank you Pisces! :)

your amazing man, I seriously dont doubt the quality of your readings and everything has been so spot on. your talent I am in awe of

Are you in the mood for one more exchange? :p

I can do a real lenghty one for you this time.

If you are in the mood and feeling down for a swapie, can I ask how a marriage to JB would be like? He is someone that I think would be best for me if you asked my family , but I just think he wouldnt be all that peachy towards me in a marriage, but who knows maybe your cards can showcase things differently.
Old 12-12-2015, 09:06 AM
Guide
Hi dudes! So i got my new deck,anyone willing to swapie so I can practise some with it?