Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 21-07-2015, 07:12 PM
Newbie ;)

karma and life lesson

Hi all,

So I have been told by psychics before that I am currently paying off karmic debts and being tested at the moment. My karmic test is about learning the lesson I am susposed to - which is self love. I am a bit confused, how can bad relationships teach me self love and if I need to learn self love does this mean I was a bad person in previous lives?
Old 21-07-2015, 08:00 PM
Knower
Karma can be seen as something you think you need to pay and so you will have that experience or it can be seen as an opportunity to grow and again you will have that experience. You're not a bad person and it is not bad that you need to balance karma. Perhaps bad relationships can help you learn self love because how you react to them is a reflection of your current state of mind. Do you resist the dark spots in them? Do you see the learning opportunity in how you can resolve a bad relationship? To resolve a bad relationship, you must first resolve the relationship with yourself, then you can resolve the one with your Self. You're not here to learn how to fight or resist. You're here to learn there is no need to fight or resist. Simply being here can be an opportunity, so therefore there is plenty of room to grow and be alive. I hope this helps.
Old 22-07-2015, 09:03 AM
Deactivated Account

When you're in a bad relationship then you don't value yourself enough.... part of learning self-love is learning to get out of the bad relationship and realise you deserve more. Yes I would call this karmic, karmic to me is something that teaches you a lesson... I wouldn't know what it means about your past lives. That's not important, the important thing is you learn to love yourself more.
Old 25-07-2015, 01:42 AM
JosephSmithChristoferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristenlc
Hi all,

So I have been told by psychics before that I am currently paying off karmic debts and being tested at the moment. My karmic test is about learning the lesson I am susposed to - which is self love. I am a bit confused, how can bad relationships teach me self love and if I need to learn self love does this mean I was a bad person in previous lives?

everything everyone experiences at every monent is karma
from recent years or more distant times

its hard to help you without knowing exactly what is wrong
bad relationships looks more like a sign of lack of self love, for staying with someone that dont respect or deserve you, or maybe you were someone that used to treat people bad in relationships, a bad partner, and youre paying your karma while learning to value of respect and trust, also teaching the other person the same as you both learn toghether