Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Closed Thread

Old 16-07-2015, 11:07 AM
Knower

Any advice for stomach ulcer...bleeding in pooh?

I think I have ulcer, I saw some dark red blood in my pooh.

I suspect coffee, cinnamon, black pepper, hot pepper, raw garlic and aspirin was the cause of this. So I've stop them all for now.

What herbal remedy can you suggest?

Any sound and practical advice?
Old 16-07-2015, 12:11 PM
Knower

I doubt cinnamon, black pepper, hot pepper, garlic can cause this (unless perhaps you were severely overusing them, or other parts of your diet were not right), as these things are instead very good for health and especially gut health as they among many other things destroy candida/yeast and other parasitic organisms that can cause ulcers.

Cause of ulcers can be excessive consumption of sugar.
Excessive consumption of plant-food like fruits as they contain a lot of fructose and fiber. Fructose is essentially the worst form of sugar to eat in excess. Excess fiber is also very bad. They both essentially abrade the gut form the inside, if consumed in excess, inflaming and bloating everything.
And any toxins you can get from modern junk called "food". Like preservatives, herbi-pesti-fungicides, other toxins.
Heavily heated foods come to contain toxins.
Some nutrient deficiencies and wrong nutrient ratios.
All the above also create conditions for parasitic organisms (especially candida/yeast) to take residence in you and cause further problems.

Don't know about herbs but I do know what the body really needs. Even with herbal things, still need that which the body uses for the actual rebuilding of the damaged parts. Either that what it needs for the rebuilding is taken from elsewhere from the body, or it comes from the food, I'd prefer it comes from the food.
If diet is in check, these sort of issues cannot occur in the first place.

To let the gut heal and provide the gut what it needs to heal, it certainly is good to eat easier foods for a time.
Eggs, especially egg yolks, and fish. These are easy to digest - eggs take 30-45 minutes, fish 60-90 minutes. And are highly nutritious.
Animal organs like liver and kidneys.
Animal fat, the one above the muscles and right below the skin, especially back fat. Beef back fat. Very good for health.
Honey. Real pure clean true honey. Very good in case of issues like this.
If you have candida/yeast then apple cider vinegar water might also be good, as this too kills at least yeast/candida.
Oils like coconut oil (but not too much of this), and hempseed oil, even olive oil, flaxseed oil, whatever other good oils. These also, among other things, kill candida/yeast.

But the dark red blood can also be some coagulated toxins the liver flushed out of itself, or old blood from the liver the body needs to get rid of. This I've seen on myself too, in the beginning when I went all raw. And well... the above suggestions I gave of what to eat, those would clean out the liver anyway...
Old 16-07-2015, 12:15 PM
Deactivated Account

A visit to the Doctor , then you would know for sure what the problem is.
Old 16-07-2015, 12:17 PM
Ravenspirit

Dark red blood is not a good sign in poop. You should go see a doctor for this one. Bright red it could just be roids, but dark red usually means blood from further up in the digestive system and it's a warning that you need proper medication at the very least. Are you sure it was though? It could also be food dyes, beets things like that. I'd keep an eye out. If it's more than once go, but it could also be something you ate.
Old 16-07-2015, 12:46 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
A visit to the Doctor , then you would know for sure what the problem is.
Depends on the doctor...
Old 16-07-2015, 12:47 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenspirit
Dark red blood is not a good sign in poop. You should go see a doctor for this one. Bright red it could just be roids, but dark red usually means blood from further up in the digestive system and it's a warning that you need proper medication at the very least. Are you sure it was though? It could also be food dyes, beets things like that. I'd keep an eye out. If it's more than once go, but it could also be something you ate.
Medication is never the solution.
Old 16-07-2015, 12:51 PM
Experiencer
"Medication is never the solution."

Unless you are ill and need medicine.

Thank the Lord for scientific medicine, dedicated doctors, nurses and health carers, SAR helicopters, the RNLI and the Ambulance Service.

Go and see your doctor Gemini.
Old 16-07-2015, 12:51 PM
Master
If it is an ulcer i suppose it also depends where it is, duodenal ulcers is a common problem in my family, mine started developing before I was sixteen.

After trusting doctors for a while I realised that they were an impediment rather than a help, so I bought a self help book which helped cure the ulcers, one idea was to avoid consumption of too many foods that caused the stomach to produce acid such as red meats , the other was specific herbs , I can only recall Goldenseal now and cannot find the mix on a google so I presume they must not sell them anymore.

I have scars now from the two ulcers I had and when I last had an endoscopy they were adamant that I had two ulcers forming , I had to explain that they were ones I had cured myself.

Incidently once the ulcers are closed any amount of spicy food or alcohol does not appear to cause my stomach any problems, at least where ulceration is concerned.

It also took me a few years to get my digestion back on track after all the chalky stuff the GP had been giving me, correct use of cider vinegar helped with this, as foods became hard to digest.

Regarding acid production if you think about it the acid should get stronger to digest meats but some peoples stomach linings can't adapt so ithe stomach lining itself ends up getting digested if you are not careful.

Also while I suffered ulcers I never noticed blood in stool.

I would go to GPs and hopefully find out exactly what it is, but be very wary regards the prescribed medications, they have caused me so much trouble in the past
Old 16-07-2015, 12:55 PM
Master

i had that too. the coagulated blood is from the colon not the stomach. i had a tumor removed along with half my colon. go to the doctor TODAY.

kk
Old 16-07-2015, 12:57 PM
Master

It could well just be haemorrhoids, but maybe a visit to the doctor just to set your mind at rest would be the wisest course of action.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Closed Thread