Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 04-07-2015, 01:52 AM
Suspended

Further for you consideration.

Last night whilst my husband was informing me that our neighbors had to deal with a huge gum tree branch falling on their annexe...a song came on the radio singing about fireworks. Next moment fireworks exploded in the atmosphere.

Strangely through the week, a huge gum tree branch fell out of our tree also and crashed onto our perma pine fence. My husband said he would go an buy some new perma pine poles.

Our other neighbor whose fences keep falling down for some unknown reason, lost his cattle. The same week he had gone to buy new perma pine poles. The next song on the radio after the firework song was a song that sang about fixing the fence.

Coincidence...or careful planning?
Old 06-07-2015, 01:12 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsm
How much destruction has to take place before an evil minded Scientist agrees that he is causing it himself and that our atmosphere will not last for much longer as a healed HOLY ATMOSPHERE...as huge masses of oxygen were burnt.

unfortunately, such scientists are driven by the need to know at all costs, and never care about the fallout. Lots of rationalization sigh.
Old 06-07-2015, 03:08 PM
Ascender

But since when have ALL scientists been evil?

Has anyone else seen the atmosphere being destroyed? Also what have UFOs got to do with it? Is WMSM meaning UFOs in terms of ET spacecraft?
Old 07-07-2015, 07:08 AM
Experiencer
"But since when have ALL scientists been evil?"

I'd suggest, metal68, all scientists (and science) have been considered evil since the invention of anti-intellectual evangelical Christianity in the USA during the 19th century. Unfortunately, these beliefs where adopted by the new age movement when it was invented in the USA in the 20th century.
Old 07-07-2015, 07:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Further for you consideration.

Last night whilst my husband was informing me that our neighbors had to deal with a huge gum tree branch falling on their annexe...a song came on the radio singing about fireworks. Next moment fireworks exploded in the atmosphere.

Strangely through the week, a huge gum tree branch fell out of our tree also and crashed onto our perma pine fence. My husband said he would go an buy some new perma pine poles.

Our other neighbor whose fences keep falling down for some unknown reason, lost his cattle. The same week he had gone to buy new perma pine poles. The next song on the radio after the firework song was a song that sang about fixing the fence.

Coincidence...or careful planning?

Careful planning? This is the dictionary definition of synchronicity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synchronicity
Old 08-07-2015, 07:54 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
But since when have ALL scientists been evil?

Has anyone else seen the atmosphere being destroyed? Also what have UFOs got to do with it? Is WMSM meaning UFOs in terms of ET spacecraft?

If human life is being attacked by evidence of feeling liquid on their skin and then gaining skin rashes.

When UFO imagery/visions also gain a physical evidence of skin changes.

When angel hair is witnessed falling out of the sky and seen on the ground.

When UFO witness gain a form of skin burning sensation...hearing changes.

When UFO bodies are seen themselves...for since when is a UFO a natural condition of an atmosphere, when the atmospheric body is the atmospheric body.

What we should ask is what is a UFO, when we call it unidentified...what is it doing in our atmosphere?

If a human life demonstrates a near self combustion circumstance, isn't this enough evidence for the public to consider that the atmosphere is being burnt?
Old 08-07-2015, 08:00 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deusdrum
Careful planning? This is the dictionary definition of synchronicity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synchronicity

What is a synchronized circumstance...other than a carefully planned circumstance. Why would a song sing about fireworks, and then fireworks be ignited at the very same moment. If it was simply 1 incident, then you could claim synchronicity, I was explaining that the situation did not just involve 1 incident...but several.

As I have also witnessed a UFO activated signal, and then gained a bodily attack, I do understand what I am relating as information both as a psychic awareness... a physical awareness and a spiritual awareness, that does not simply belong to a psyche review....but also the condition of light spirits healing me and informing me about the attack personally.

As this is a spiritual forum, the discussion is about the circumstance of being spiritually attacked.
Old 09-07-2015, 02:13 AM
Master
Quote:
What is a synchronized circumstance...other than a carefully planned circumstance. Why would a song sing about fireworks, and then fireworks be ignited at the very same moment. If it was simply 1 incident, then you could claim synchronicity, I was explaining that the situation did not just involve 1 incident...but several.

As I have also witnessed a UFO activated signal, and then gained a bodily attack, I do understand what I am relating as information both as a psychic awareness... a physical awareness and a spiritual awareness, that does not simply belong to a psyche review....but also the condition of light spirits healing me and informing me about the attack personally.

As this is a spiritual forum, the discussion is about the circumstance of being spiritually attacked.
wmsm if it was 1 incident, you could call it coincidence. That is small potatoes far as synchronicity goes. It gets much more interesting and multi-leveled/multi-layered than that, at least in my experience. Forgive me for saying so but I don't think you're really understanding what synchronicity means.

This is a a spiritual forum, and synchronicity is right up on in there to do with Spirituality, believe me. And this is the UFO sub-forum, a thread about "increased ufo sightings", not the 'spiritually attacked' thread if you want to split hairs and get technical about it.

My advice, which you haven't asked for I realize, so take it or leave it of course; would be to practice grounding exercises of some sort. You seem fixated on this one thing, and not to minimize it in any way, obviously it sounds like a traumatic situation for you. But I don't think it's healthy to obsess over it, at least that is my impression based on the posts of yours I've read in a few different places.

I think the universe throws us these signs disguised as miraculous coincidences. I don't believe it is some nefarious conspiracy, but more the nature of the time/space paradox game, how it works itself out to reach us and get our attention for whatever reason (or no reason at all). I've had ones that feel very much blessing, positive source oriented. I've had scary ones too, which i consider as warnings in a sense.

To my mind synchronicity happens. It is not a preplanned, sinister plot or scheme in and of itself, but more like a reflection of the inherent connectivity and higher order of all life and the universe. Timing is everything.

Anyways, all good things to you and yours. May only the good spirits guide you. ~*
Old 09-07-2015, 10:14 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deusdrum
wmsm if it was 1 incident, you could call it coincidence. That is small potatoes far as synchronicity goes. It gets much more interesting and multi-leveled/multi-layered than that, at least in my experience. Forgive me for saying so but I don't think you're really understanding what synchronicity means.

This is a a spiritual forum, and synchronicity is right up on in there to do with Spirituality, believe me. And this is the UFO sub-forum, a thread about "increased ufo sightings", not the 'spiritually attacked' thread if you want to split hairs and get technical about it.

My advice, which you haven't asked for I realize, so take it or leave it of course; would be to practice grounding exercises of some sort. You seem fixated on this one thing, and not to minimize it in any way, obviously it sounds like a traumatic situation for you. But I don't think it's healthy to obsess over it, at least that is my impression based on the posts of yours I've read in a few different places.

I think the universe throws us these signs disguised as miraculous coincidences. I don't believe it is some nefarious conspiracy, but more the nature of the time/space paradox game, how it works itself out to reach us and get our attention for whatever reason (or no reason at all). I've had ones that feel very much blessing, positive source oriented. I've had scary ones too, which i consider as warnings in a sense.

To my mind synchronicity happens. It is not a preplanned, sinister plot or scheme in and of itself, but more like a reflection of the inherent connectivity and higher order of all life and the universe. Timing is everything.

Anyways, all good things to you and yours. May only the good spirits guide you. ~*

As I have had many spiritual witness, some to the UFO experience I do know what has happened to me and why. If you do not respect what I am discussing, this is your choice, but I do have the right to inform the public whether or not the public agree.

I know by circumstance of being a spiritual Medium/Healer/channeler about the UFO circumstance itself and why the Occult scientists who studied and have channeled the RA/egyptian/alien themes have done so presuming that the UFO was an ancient applied technology, yet it was not.

Our Holy Light Father, who saved me from an incineration attack, advised me to inform the public about the condition of the UFO itself.

That our brother, when he transformed and tried to convert his own holier origin life, back into light on Origin Earth, causing Earth to be incinerated, he activated stone's release and gave himself personal witness to stone's levitation and then died.

When our atmosphere allowed our spirits to remanifest out of origin light, his personal wisdom remained with him, for he healed through his own ancient light sound that gave him personal advice about Pyramids and stone levitation.

Therefore when he applied stone levitation he was never aware of what happened after he died....for this was when the UFO release attacked Earth itself and incinerated it.....our brother was deceased before this moment.

As he used and applied the method of stone levitation he began to change his own personality as his chemical nature burnt.

The WORD OF GOD was written as spiritual evidence of the UFO manifestation to prove that our unholy brother was burning our spirit on the converSION of WOOD. Our holy brother had to demonstrate and calculate the actual manifestations and releases of the UFO as the energy cell of Earth began to leave the stone.

Sadly for our modern day scientists, they believed that the UFO condition actually belonged to stone's levitation, yet it had nothing to do with levitation, but an attack on Earth's stone energy itself. It was because the WORD OF GOD had the observation calculations for the releases, that they proposed that the UFO was a sicence....yet it is evidence relating to the destruction of the earth stone fusion.
Old 10-07-2015, 01:07 AM
Master
You absolutely have the right to talk about it, and i do respect that, in fact I find it fascinating in a way to attempt to wrap my head around it, and I'm not saying you're wrong either. I just don't quite understand what you're saying, and if I did the question for me is so what then am i to do with this information?

My only point of contention had to do with synchronicity, and my take on it in many respects may be off base for all i know. But what i do know is what you described about the fire cracker and the fence is unequivocally, without question, straight up synchronicity. It is a particular obsession of mine, and a subject that I make an effort not to obsess over at the same time. And usually something a person has to see to believe, often more than once or emphatically and clearly enough before they will accept it.

And they're great fun alot of the time from where i sit, a little unexpected burst of magical essence, maybe having to do in some way with psychic wire crossings as much as anything, but i digress. There's a subforum here for it if you were interested in knowing more so I won't blather on.

Btw to the subject at hand, I've probably had more ufo sightings in the shortest period of time than i remember this passed year or two. I use the term loosely, basically things cruising in the air which i could not rationally explain away as something normal or mundane to any acceptable degree. Then again none were anything too amazing, very fleeting and brief which is how i prefer them to be at this point.

Last one was like a shooting star but way bigger and misty-ish that shot across the sky right directly up & in front of me from what seemed like a relatively close distance (And I think maybe in front of some clouds too, can't recall). I actually made a 'whoah' noise unconsciously which i've never done before b/c it startled me. Usually I'll talk to them in my head or quietly under my breath at the most. It wasn't a shooting star, not like any I've seen, but hey maybe some oddball atmospheric anomaly that science hasn't been able to formulate a theory for yet, although i got the impression perhaps it was an intentional thing to get my attention or else something i was in some way 'meant' to see. Maybe that's merely an imaginative projection of mine on some level but it was cool to witness in any event. Actually the second "misty" shooting star type thing I've seen in the sky.