Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 23-11-2014, 09:03 PM
4everLove

11:11 and 44 back in action!

So lately I have been going through a lot of transformation. Well, really the past two years, BUT even more now. I saw these numbers a lot in college and it was really when I started "waking up." I am seeing them so much lately and it's absolutely beautiful! My connection with my angels is increasing.

I want to know for those of you that see these numbers a lot...what are you thinking, doing, or even what you are going through in life at the time.

4everlove
Old 23-11-2014, 10:58 PM
Experiencer

My recent encounter was while standing in the house we're building. I can't tell you how hard it was as a family to move from a good size house into a small apartment during this time. We are chomping at the bit to get out of here. And, as if in reassurance, while my husband and I were talking with the contractor about the very final tasks to be carried out, I caught the oven time reading 11:11. The oven time was wrong and had not been set yet too, so it really felt like it wasn't my "internal clock" catching this.
Old 24-11-2014, 01:08 PM
Knower
Saw the time 11:11 in my ride home from work last night, as it stands out like a call to be present now, even while discussing it, or him/her this next day in meeting.
Old 24-11-2014, 03:54 PM
Master
For many years I have seen number 11:11, and I have always wander why. Well now has changed and the numbers that I see a lot are 818, 10:10 or 12:12. Through out my life there have been many changes nothing is forever so I do my best to love and appreciate what I have cause the world is changing and so are we. Plus I think the angels or guides are trying to get in touch with us or trying to get our attention one way or another.
Old 05-12-2014, 06:48 PM
Hallel

How about 22:22?
As a child I was seeing 22:22 every day, for some time, then it stopped. I thought it happened only to me but then I met people who told me they had the same happening to them as children. Now, when I had a small spiritual awakening, 11:11 started to appear, and 22:22 came back. When I loose the center, I see random numbers, but when I'm back on track, they appear again, mainly 11:11, sometimes also 22 33 44 55.
So I feel it as a confirmation of being on the right track, to me it's encouraging, like a little pat on my shoulder that I'm doing well :)
Old 07-12-2014, 02:51 AM
Guide

what would happen when the clock finally hits 0:00?
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. - 1 John 4:16
Old 08-12-2014, 10:09 AM
Annaday77

I constantly see 11.11 and 22.22 for the past 5 years! It couldn't be more obvious up until now and believe it happens as something very special will happen to you as did me this year.
Old 08-12-2014, 06:00 PM
Master
Yes the 1111 and 4444 is a regular feature for me these days also, sometimes a couple of times per day.
Old 09-12-2014, 03:02 AM
Ezisme

From what I know on numerology, 11, 22, 33 and 44 are the Master numbers. Now, 22 is the 'master builder' so if you see 22 or 22:22 a lot it indicates that "the door is open" for you to achieve your dreams, but it is up to you to walk through. This is really awesome and if you see the numbers that often, check that what you are doing is productive to creating the reality that you want as part of your journey. Some extra effort may be required to get to the next step, so these sighting may remind you to be prepared to step up when required.
Hope that helps. :)
Old 09-12-2014, 05:39 PM
Master
Hi,

For me the 11:11 represents illumination about illumination. The 44 represents my goal to have my DNA function at that 44% efficiency. I suspect that I am at 36% at the moment.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/