Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 20-04-2013, 06:56 AM
Mahdrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthMamma
Oh this was awesome! I have yet to listen to the last 10 mins or so of it but wow- love to hear her interviewed! I enjoy all her YouTube videos but she is absolutely amazing to listen to when answering questions 'off the cuff' if you will. Lots of lovely, hopeful and encouraging messages shared... Everyone should check it out.

Many thanks again, Mahdrek!

Blessings....

she has a few 4 hour workshops coming up, tomorrow sat 2pm est to 6pm , i think $10 per household ( if watching live online )...this is her 2nd live in peron 1,,she has 2 more live ones between that tomorrows and august...and an online synchronized 1 also where we can ask questions...........the other workshop she was so present, meaning she totally socialized with everyone.
you're welcome :)
Old 25-04-2013, 12:10 AM
Mahdrek

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=bLI8R5Jzpb0

lots about aliens in this 1
Old 27-04-2013, 11:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahdrek
she has a few 4 hour workshops coming up, tomorrow sat 2pm est to 6pm , i think $10 per household ( if watching live online )...this is her 2nd live in peron 1,,she has 2 more live ones between that tomorrows and august...and an online synchronized 1 also where we can ask questions...........the other workshop she was so present, meaning she totally socialized with everyone.
you're welcome :)

Oh wow! Thanks (again!) so much, Mahdrek!

Very cool! Didn't know she'd answer ones from online as well!

Also very nice to know her energy was positive and radiating light to everyone.. I feel so blessed having come upon her name!

Many blessings to you!

Cam
Old 27-04-2013, 11:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahdrek

Oh this was sooo good! Thanks again!

Cam/EM
Old 05-07-2013, 01:11 AM
Meg88

This forum has an entire section on Twin Flames, and Teal Scott says there's no such thing. Just sayin' ;)