Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 22-03-2012, 05:01 PM
Deactivated Account

London Olympics 2012

So the Olympics are coming, July 27th to be exact! I am so looking forward to them!! Well not for the sports, but to find out if the theories were real.

For those who don't know, since many people believe us conspiracy theorists have no life hehe we are supposed to have our first Alien Encounter in the Olympics, some say they'll just show themselves, some say they are here to invade us, and some say it will be fake, an illusion created by the Elite (Illuminati) to finally put their NWO plans into action, because the mass fear would allow governments to throw civil rights out the window with the excuse they are only trying to protect us, sort of like happened after 9/11.

Most of the world will have their eyes on their TVs then, so that's a reason why they'd take advantage of such an occasion...reaching as many people as possible.

If this turns out to be true, my advice is: don't trust anything you see or hear on that day, anything! Analyze, analyze, analyze is best when it comes to these subjects, don't believe right away, and let your intuition guide you.

So do you think such a thing will happen then?
Old 23-03-2012, 02:41 PM
b3yond33

This is the first time I heard of this...

"I am so looking forward to them!! Well not for the sports, but to find out if the theories were real."

Well, now me too!

"So do you think such a thing will happen then?"

It's possible. They have been planning that one world government thing for a long time now, so perhaps this will occur. It will be a perfect excuse to establish a new world order to "save us."

Thanks for giving me (and everyone) the heads-up.
Old 23-03-2012, 02:58 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suikagirl
So do you think such a thing will happen then?

Nope.........
Old 23-03-2012, 03:47 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by b3yond33
This is the first time I heard of this...

"I am so looking forward to them!! Well not for the sports, but to find out if the theories were real."

Well, now me too!

"So do you think such a thing will happen then?"

It's possible. They have been planning that one world government thing for a long time now, so perhaps this will occur. It will be a perfect excuse to establish a new world order to "save us."

Thanks for giving me (and everyone) the heads-up.

Hehe!

Glad to find someone who also knows about those conspiracy theories in here! We are rare, of course I don't follow them blindly like I used to last year, but there are still some truth to them, and everyday I see more of it.

Yeah, they'll have a new spectator in me! I never pay attention to them, maybe just the inaguration and closing ceremonies, but now I am going to be watching the whole thing just to find out, and believe me if something came to happen, it would have to be in the end, when most of the world is watching.

You are welcome!

Luckily I've found websites which mix the conspiracy theories with a more spiritual perspective, and they say we have more advanced beings out there who would never allow their plans to be completely succesful! Also like I heard from someone else, it could be a great catalyst for the change needed in so many people on this Earth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
Nope.........

Well for our sakes, I am really hoping you'll be right!
Old 18-05-2012, 12:02 PM
Pathfinder

I should point this out to you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s-UWBzZiG0

The illuminati card game that came out in 95 has all these cards one that looks like the twin towers, and one that looks like london being blown up with people in the picture wearing the colours of the olympic logo. I do enjoy a good conspiracy:)
Old 18-05-2012, 12:39 PM
Rat spirit

I have seen that youtube video and it is scary!

I am really not looking forward to the 2012 Olympics!! I'm sure there is going to be some kind of 'false flag' event!
Old 18-05-2012, 02:04 PM
Master
I am not looking forward to the Olympics either. Scandalous waste of money just to see a few people run, jump, etc. There are anti-aircraft missiles on the tops of residential apartment blocks, zillions of Special Forces all over the place, Typhoon fighters of stand-by, thousands of civil servants advised to work from home rather than their normal place of work in Whitehall, other workers advised to stagger their working hours, Heathrow in meltdown, London Transport in all sorts of trouble. To top it all, thousands of people taking holidays abroad to dodge the whole farce and the sky-high ticket prices for events, and all for what - a Vanity Project and all overseas visitors being milked dry !
Conspiracy Theorists - you should get out more ! So glad I don't live in London.
Old 19-05-2012, 11:47 AM
b3yond33

@Truth_Seeker I watched the video and it has me believing that something like that is going to happen at the Olympics. I mean of course, I don't want this to become a reality but it's convincing (along with the other video that it suggests to watch).
Old 19-05-2012, 12:09 PM
Rat spirit

Also, with all this extra chemtrail spraying that is going on this year and increasing, some people say that the Barium used in chemtrailing assists in any holographic displays (fake alien invasion) that they may wish to use at this event.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:52 PM
Deactivated Account

I am just replying because my account was deactivated, and all I can say is that I have seen that deck of cards, but from what I had understood that card was about the earthquake in Japan, it does have more resemblance to a tower destroyed in it...but it did left me curious and I am wishing nothing of the sort will happen in London.