Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 18-10-2011, 08:37 AM
1being

Synchronistic Events, year 2008

the time frame is MARCH / APRIL 2008:

a massive TILT (lots of vertigo)
an extreme compression of atmosphere (sky seemed so low, appeared as if i could reach up and touch the "roof" / "ceiling")
an intense WINDING of energy; TENSION

what i was experiencing at that time i truly believe to have been an ACUTE global / environmental, synchronistic "phenomenon". VERY intense and active. very, very.

i had an amazing car accident. basically, i was behind the wheel and suddenly became INCREDIBLY MAGNETIZED. my arms "stuck" to my lap / legs. i struggled for the wheel. i had to pull / yank my arms off my lap / legs. my vision field began to "suck inward". vehicle approached an intersection where everything just seemed to "suck inside of me" and then BOOM, explode outward (almost instantaneously). i was very conscious the entire time. i thought (at the time), "i'm dying, right now". i remember "letting go" just as the vision field began to "suck inward". i don't know what the BURST or "outward explosion" was.

i believe it was some sort of kinetic energy (things that lead up to the accident). i ended up getting on the highway and drove for approximately 3 hours with NO gasoline in the tank (running on that pure energy). i ended up crashing and survived, again. one of the wildest, most extreme days of my life.

anyhow, i fully believe that the time period of march / april 2008 was "unified" and SHARED. another one (i will discuss upon request) was december of 2005.

anyone remember any specific about spring, 2008? i'm real curious.
Old 18-10-2011, 03:50 PM
Tindra

I had vertigo that year and in 2009. It would come on suddenly and there was no correlation with blood sugar, blood pressure, or anything else. Fortunately that dizziness would not last very long, perhaps 10-15 min once per day. It might have been benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV). Your mention of vertigo reminded me of that.
Old 18-10-2011, 04:33 PM
1being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tindra
I had vertigo that year and in 2009. It would come on suddenly and there was no correlation with blood sugar, blood pressure, or anything else. Fortunately that dizziness would not last very long, perhaps 10-15 min once per day. It might have been benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV). Your mention of vertigo reminded me of that.

the vertigo was quite remarkable ... many people seemed to have it. one man was SO distraught, face extremely red and he was like, zombified or something. another man appeared to be drunk & stumbling but i knew he wasn't drunk. people also seemed very dazed & confused, some with acute alertness. i myself had plenty of symptoms (i was experiencing starvation at the time).

the tilt i had noticed ... i noticed in two ways:

1. car commercial on the TV showed a steep incline / decline and a wave of water that passed over (i met a man during that time who was from the US Coast Guard and he seemed to be WAITING FOR ME. we had lunch, discussion)

2. the clouds in the sky were what caused me to notice the tilt. i've never seen CLOUDS tilt and i think they don't... and so it had to have been something with the planet.

it was WILD.

that weird magnetism, inward draw & subsequent "explosion" and then the crash & burn were all on the same day, which was on my daughter's birthday... one of the most terrible days of my life, actually. i can't even imagine what it would be like for a little girl's mom to die on her own birthday. i have no idea what SHE went through on that day.

oh ... and i also experienced OTHER magnetic pulls, the day before the crash (literally pulled me down, over to one side. was SO friggen weird).