Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 16-05-2011, 10:53 AM
Dawn

SeekingTheShift, Enya, DawningOne, just let me say, thank you each for wanting to share in this little thread.

Seeking, first just let me say, if you don't mind any, wow that you have a past life teacher as a spirit guide of yours!
Second, I just have to say, something about the name 'Eton' I like. (Suppose it's just how the name comes off the tongue.)
And thirdly, interesting about the description of the city and buildings. That's something that's been personally irritating me about my recalled memories from my Lemuria times. I don't really remember much about the city I lived in, how the buildings looked, or even how we dressed. I remember events, bits and pieces, but nothing truly specific like you did just there. (Well, aside of where my husband in that life worked. I know that around the city I lived in, there was a thick forest surrounding it and guards were needed to protect the city and the people therein, from the wild animals.) Nice to hear it talked about.
lol And glad to know I wasn't the only one in a 'lab' back then. I know a few times while remembering that past life, I kept seeing myself working on circuitry, focused sharply on it, and, at the same time, absolutely loving it. I can only begin to imagine all the different sorts of labs that must've been around at the time.

As for the Hopi legend you talked about, I did a bit of reading about that before I replied to this, and I have to say, the more I read (at least from the summarized version of it) the more I couldn't help myself from feeling how 'right' it was, sort of like someone coming up to you and going 'water is wet, the sky is blue, the desert has sand'. You can't help going 'ohh! That's right!'

Enya, thank you for sharing the book recommendation.

DawningOne, welcome back in another post! ^_^
>The amount of information you have offered is overwhelming for me.
>I am no stranger to large amounts of information on deep subjects
lol You think this is a lot of information? I feel like we've barely scratched the surface to be honest.
However, I can totally understand how you feel about it being kind of overwhelming for you (but in a good way!).

>so for me to say that I know you guys are 'tapping' in somewhere I
>haven't been. I enjoy that.
Thanks for saying so. ^_^

>For someone with nothing to say I sure have written a lot here...
lol And to think that you've barely even begun! And, please, remember that there aren't any limits here as to how long you want to make a post (well... at least until you end up running out of posting room, but if you do, you can always make a secondary post to finish up). (THIS GOES TO THE REST OF YOU READING THIS! <3 ) Just remember to let it flow, no matter how long or short it'll end up being. (Of course, if you're anything like me and tend to get distracted every few minutes, then go off on rambling journies that takes you WAAAAYYYY off your main point lol you may want to proofread before you post.)

>Everything makes me think, "yes, that is true for me too."
lol Isn't that a great feeling? Sort of like a big confirmation on what you already know.

Not sure what to say about the 'more visible way of giving' bit. I'm not sure if it's just because the memories are so clear and engrained into my brain, or if it's because I'm an artist and writer (or a mix of the two properties) that makes me this way. Of course, I can only speak for me. I'm sure others will be able to come up with a much more clear reply. *^_^*

I have to say, very interesting way of describing yourself, and us. If the situation were reversed, I'd be just as intrigued and exicited as you are. Even if I hadn't gotten to my destination yet, I'd be just as wanting to talk with the peaceful, loving people who wish to share, listening to new information. (lol what am I saying? I still do that! Aahh, the life of a seeker of answers. So fulfilling yet always still wanting to know more.)

>(and please correct me if I am wrong) I feel the majority on this
>thread are sharing from true memories.
lol Not wrong at all. That's why I started up this little thread to begin with. I know for a fact I'm not the only person around who has memories from way back when (Heaven knows I've run into a handfull of people before coming here to confirm that). Reading books and other people's posts on their personal blogs is nice and all, really can be informative so I'm not knocking that in any way at all, but.... I don't know. There's just been something more 'communial', something 'warmer' I've been searching for. (Probably comes from the fact that I feel a bit isoloated here physically. No one else in my family really understands this side of things. The closest happens to be my mother. I'll help, sit quietly, listen when she wants to share, and share a bit of my own knowledge with her on spiritual matters, but we're sort of on two different pages. She's respectful of my spiritual side, even if, as she's said numerous times before lol, she doesn't entirely understand it. If nothing else, makes me so glad we have the internet to help connect us, bring us together, energize us, and allow us to go out into the world around us in a better way than before. Gwah... and listen to me rambling on. Apologies!)
Anywho, attempting to get back to my point here (I had a point?! Gasp and shock!!), that's exactally what I was hoping for, people, like me, who have and want to share their memories of way back when. (Though, if for people like you, if someone wants to come here and share what's in their heart, even if they 'haven't been there yet', that's totally okay too. Come with compassion and peace to share and listen, and all are welcomed here. That's how I see it anyway.)

>I just have to be honest with myself and know that I have not had
>the experiences like you "all" have described in the way you describe.
That's okay, you know. Like I've been told and discovered for myself many times over, there is always more than one way for things to be done, more than one road leading to any city. Even recalling past lives.
And I can totally relate. In the beginning a good friend of mine was gently helping me learn to open my senses, to get to know my guides, and to meditate. At first I thought it was my imagination, and I had to stop trying to give myself answers. I just had to sit back, relax, be quiet and calm, and let the answers come to me. (heh sounds sooooo easy when I put it like that.)
I could go on another huge old tangent about this one, but I'll spare everyone here that torture lol
If nothing else, just want to tell you, it's totally okay. You'll find your time and answers, clarity, and information will find its way to you in spirit. You just keep truckin' along, take your time, and you'll keep finding your way. No doubt about that. ^_^

WOW to hear about you collecting close to two decades worth of information! lol Definately sounds like you're living up to your scribe/librarian duties to me!

>Again, I will read all you have to say and then maybe I will have information that is as useful to you as your information is to me.
Whatever and whenever you decide to share what you've collected with the rest of us here, we will welcome it. Besides, when you begin with an empty cup, any grain of rice is welcomed within it. (unless it's really old and moldy and soggy and gross.... then I don't think anyone would want the rice.... but now I'm getting away from my point.)

>What I was looking for when I found this site, this forum and this
>thread is exactly what you are offering: memories about Lemuria/Mu.
Ah! Brilliant then! And it's done in a peaceful setting too. (And I know. There's so much stuff around about Atlantis, which is great and all and I'm not knocking any of it, but I want to know about my old stomping grounds. Lemuria/Mu.)

>Sometimes there is a 'time' that I miss so badly...and I try to grab
>on to it in my mind...but it slips away. Even when it does stay longer,
>it is not enough for me-I want more.
Wow can I totally relate with you on that note. (Any other readers feel that way as well?) I could go into a long story about that but I'll spare everyone ... this time! Dun-dun-DUN!! (lol)

>I feel speaking of caves, crystals, advanced sciences, etc. is correct.
Isn't that just a lovely feeling? ^_^ I never get tired of feeling it myself.

>The info may spark others-if I do not answer much of what you share:
>know it is (in the way I described above) over my head
~*nods*~ Heard and understood! (...well.. more like 'read and understood' in this case.)

>Thank you for sharing on this level and allowing me to share also
You're very welcome, and hey! We're all here to help out one another, so no worries. ^_^

With Compassion, Love, and Light (to everyone who replies and to all the readers out there!)
Dawn

And E-CUPCAKES FOR EVERYONE! YAAAYY!!! ~*noms and enjoys the non-existent calories*~
Old 18-05-2011, 11:37 PM
Master
I remember the use of crystals strongly and crystal almost castles but they weren't huge just big enough to heal people and a lot of healing I remember being one of many healers and just experiencing pure bliss.
Old 19-05-2011, 01:29 AM
Dawn

Spiritlite, that's really intersting and lol Ohhh I bet having all of those healers around definately was a pleasant, tranquil enviroment to be within.

About the crystal "almost castles", were they more like this a crystal-crystal

or a castle-like building made of crystals?

The most I really remember is, one time, going to a meeting in a building in the city, a big auditorium for a prize for ... something. I remember being excited to go, my husband at my side, I was so excited because I was looking forward to seeing my father there.
And another time I remember where he and I attended a meeting inside of a crystal building. It was huge and I definately remember that much. It was a huge crystal building. (I remember sitting in the audience, my husband at my side, I remember seeing someone up on stage saying something vital and important to all present, but I've never been able to remember what was talked about. Last month I spoke with a friend of mine who just happened to be a good friend of myself and my husband from that lifetime. I asked him about that meeting inside of the crystal and he, back then, was told not to attend because he 'wouldn't like what he heard'. I know that is probably going to end up being one of those things I'll regret learning (maybe yes, maybe no), but darn it, it's like Romeo and Juilette. The more you don't know, the more curious you get and want to know more about it.)

bah. and I've done it again. Another rambling!
Old 19-05-2011, 09:58 PM
Dawn

Okay, since I can't edit my previous posts, I'll have to make a double post (my apologies!).

I've been thinking (yes again lol). I spied the Atlantis., Lemuria and Egypt thread. I read it from page one (seems so skin and bones when compared with this thread) and just thought that maybe a bit of a basic description may be in order for any readers here who haven't posted, are curious, and / or aren't entirely sure what / when Lemuria, Mu, and Atlantis are. (Regardless of whether they have memories from that time or not.)

So here, from Crystalinks.com is the shortest, easist description of what and when it was and staying far away from any religious stuff or demands of 'we want archaeologistic proof!'. Just plain and simple what it was. (If you're curious and want to read more from published writers, I've been advised by few of the the lovely individuals who've posted on this thread (and one who hasn't) to look up the writings of : Edward Cayce, Ruth Montgomery, and James Churchward.)

For the sake of simplicity for those just learning, read on.

Between 900,000 and 10,000 years back, two large continents existed with a LOT of people living on each continent. There was Lemuria (also known as "Mu") and Atlantis. It's said that one existed in the Pacific ocean, while the other in the Atlantic ocean.
They both had an incredibly sophisticated government, flowering culture, and scientific technology. In the early centuries they were free from stress and disease, living in peace for hundreds of years. Their psychic abilities were highly developed. Telepathy, astral travel, and teleportation making traditional communication devices unnecessary. (Large, round devices not all that different from the stargates or Chappa'i seen in the Stargate SG1, Atlantis, and Universe series were used for teleportation.) They were primarily a vegetarian, agricultural, outdoor, organic culture that worked in harmony with nature and the land.
There were ancient and modern religions. Temples, priests, and crystals were common place.
As time went on, people in positions of power became corrupted by the power, things got bad, then went to worse and, long version very short here, both continents sank. Many people died, many people managed to flee the continents.
And thus came the close on these two civilizations.

I could easily go into a lot of bla bla bla and ramblings, but I figure that should do for people curious about this.
Thank you for your curiousity!
Old 20-05-2011, 10:08 PM
Knower

Dawn… I took a day or so break, only to come back and find that your thread has grown. Kudos!

From what I understand we and our guides/teachers from this life, have worked together in others. Sometimes we trade roles with them.

What I shared was the only ‘glimpse’ I ever had of the Atlantian life and I was happy I got to share it with you.

Crystal Links has an admirable amount of information on the Hopi and the legends thereof. And yes, I understand the ‘water is wet’ analogy … LOL I call it the ga-duh moment.

Hugs, hope and blessings.
Old 21-05-2011, 01:50 AM
Dawn

Seeking, good for you to take a day off just for yourself. And lol gotta love that about threads. Never know how things are going to grow and change in a short amount of time. ^_^

About the 'working together' and trading roles with guides, wow! Definately some interesting food for thought there. ~*really starts to wonder how many of my guides I'd known from past lives*~ O.o

Aww, Seeking, thank you most sincerely for sharing what you have here. I know I'm not the only person who finds even the smallest memories shared here very welcomed and appreciated. Plus it helps me get a better idea how of things were back then. (Like I said in an earlier post, yes I know I could go book diving and website hunting, and I'm sure that there are very good, published sources for information about this (which I've looked into a bit), but I just find coming together like this, sharing memories, not simply what we've read in books, much more pleasant and productive. Of course, I'm still very curious to read what our resident scribe wishes to share with us about this matter. ^_^ At least, I see it that way. Sharing a common thread between us, whether or not we crossed one another's paths in that time. Just something 'warmer' about it here.)

Seeking, thanks again for another post here. ^_^