Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 25-06-2018, 09:42 PM
Knower

Can he feel my presence too?

We are together now but I haven't discussed this spirituality things with him. He is spiritual and has belief in god (he's jewish) but I hesitate discussing more elaborate concepts with him as he is extremely logical and practical as well.

Anyways, this question always bugged me and that is his intuitive sense or can he feel my presence too?

He was the first to see me. He had already seen me the day we first met. He even told me that he was casually walking by but suddenly jerked his head and saw me. Had no intention or thought as he was hurrying but he still did.

And throughout our journey, there have been countless ocassions where I have entered the uni buildings or the campus areas and if he is there, he WILL always spot me FIRST.

Very rarely, it happens that he hasn't seen me and its usually when hes talking a lot of people at once.

It almost feels weird how he will be engaged in his work, with friends and suddenly turn his head and thats it, seen me (and almost most of the times, I have been quite far away from him like he's outside and I'm inside by the window etc)

It happens with me as well that I used to get some feeling to go and look and thats how I used to see him.

Is this a common synchronicity between connected souls? And what does it signify?
Old 26-06-2018, 12:39 PM
Badcopyinc

Question

Cool trick to see which Clair’s are more prominent in others is how they speak.

Most who say “I see what you’re saying” are naturally clairvoyant.
Those who say “i hear what you’re saying” are more Clairaudient
And those that steer towards saying “I feel you” or “I feel like we should”
Are usually clairsentient. And last but not least the Clair Cog’s usually “know what you mean”

This is not a have all. But usually close.

Another thing that will point to clairsentience is their level of empathy towards others. Most that I have met feel very deeply for others are very gifted whether they are aware or not.

You two feeling each other is common for soul family/soulmates. The level of intensity varies between the connection. And from what I can tell it signifies how deeply you both care for each other.
Old 26-06-2018, 01:34 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
Cool trick to see which Clair’s are more prominent in others is how they speak.

Most who say “I see what you’re saying” are naturally clairvoyant.
Those who say “i hear what you’re saying” are more Clairaudient
And those that steer towards saying “I feel you” or “I feel like we should”
Are usually clairsentient. And last but not least the Clair Cog’s usually “know what you mean”

This is not a have all. But usually close.

Another thing that will point to clairsentience is their level of empathy towards others. Most that I have met feel very deeply for others are very gifted whether they are aware or not.

You two feeling each other is common for soul family/soulmates. The level of intensity varies between the connection. And from what I can tell it signifies how deeply you both care for each other.

How deeply we care for each other??? I care for him but its always been him who does this more than me.
What does that mean?