Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 05-10-2015, 11:30 AM
Suspended

This is taken from My Conversations With Jesus Christ by Alan Valiant, which is considerably different than the version of Jesus the Bible portrays:

'The purpose of reincarnation is to enable people to atone for sins and crimes committed in earlier lives. Simultaneously, they learn further lessons, gain more experience, eliminate some of their undesirable characteristics and thereby rise spiritually in accordance with the inexorable law of Spiritual Growth. I did tell the people that they would live again and that their deeds of today would have repercussions unto the third and fourth generations. In fact, man creates his own world! His present-day deeds ensure his return, either to suffer from or to benefit from their effects, possibly many generations or even hundreds of years later. I taught about reincarnation but this was expunged from the records. This act alone has caused great suffering amongst the people and has prevented them from acquiring a true understanding, for you do return to live again in new bodies. Eventually you reach the Plane of No Return'.
Old 05-10-2015, 12:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus79
'The purpose of reincarnation is to enable people to atone for sins and crimes committed in earlier lives.
So true. However, only true Christians will accept this fact.

Non-Christians will have to open a 'can-of-worms' if they accept this truth into their sinful lives.

This is why so many newagers are blind. They just don't like the idea that they are going to be left behind when Jesus comes to remove His 5 brides who are firm believers in Him.
Old 05-10-2015, 01:42 PM
Knower

Tristan, how sad that many can't accept that Mother church concocted a big lie based on pre-existing religious beliefs & that requires willful ignorance (faith)

Pope Leo x; "How well we know what a profitable superstition this fable of Christ has been for us."
Old 05-10-2015, 02:47 PM
Suspended

Very true Lucifer. From the same source as above, this is what Jesus thinks about the Christian religion and others:

'I cannot possibly approve of people being misled concerning their spiritual future but, unfortunately, all religions teach false doctrines in one way or another.

l do not wish to be too specific but those Christian churches that base their indoctrination on the premise that I can save their devotees are misguiding them. To claim, as they do, that mere belief in me is sufficient
to absolve them from personal responsibility for their sins is tantamount to a sin in itself.

Virtually every aspect of my last incarnation on earth has been distorted or misunderstood by the creators of the Christian religion.

Therefore, I cannot endorse the false teachings that confuse spiritual beings and that render their karmic existence so much more difficult with which to cope.

Regarding the practices such as ritual worship, hymn and choir singing, taking the sacrament and baptism, none of these acts can influence one's karma. The whole religious ritual is aimed at building up congregations and, in all too many cases, is actually a mercenary operation.

Vast sums of money are accumulated by self-styled evangelists who create a cult based on the biblical teachings. These people are creating a most unpleasant karma for themselves because they prey on the gullible with intent to defraud by misdirection.

In spite of the misguidance of the churches through their erroneous education, some spiritual beings do, eventually, manage to rid themselves after death of their indoctrination. Usually, these people will have had doubts about the veracity of their teaching.

On the other hand, vast numbers of Christians arrive in heaven so heavily brainwashed that they completely fail to accept the truth even when it is told them by High Spiritual Beings.

It has been a source of deep regret to me that the inhabitants of earth could so distort my teachings as to believe that it was legitimate to torture, maim, burn and murder others in my name.

I never, at any time, suggested that a church should be founded in my name. I had no time for priests because I knew that they did not know. Little has changed in religion since my days on earth.'
Old 06-10-2015, 12:41 AM
Knower

"....to absolve them from personal responsibility..." that just about sums it up in a nutshell.

The lies & "distortions" of the Christian religion started with Saul/Paul, who justified his falsehoods because he "furthered the glory of the Lord." The clergy have used this justification to claim that the ends justify the means ever since.

When my 'gift of spirit' was revealed (clearing negative entities) how the clergy tried to stroke my ego & told me how "special" I was.
Then when I refused to stop contradicting false doctrine I was demonised, including my family who haven't spoken to me in twenty years.

There's plenty of evidence to show that many of the hierarchy knew the truth but money, power & prestige was more important to them than truth.

For those who might be interested; 'The Bible Fraud' by historian Tony Bushby reveals much about the deceptions of Mother church & her distortion of Biblical truths.
Reincarnation, for example, was a Christian tenet until decreed anathema by Emperor Justinian (the churches supreme authority) at the Council of Nicaea.

"...creating a most unpleasant karma for themselves...." Life is so short compared to our overall existence. Money, power & prestige are illusions designed to trap the negative ego (the 'Devil' within) Maybe they should've actually taken note of one Biblical truth in particular? ; 'The last shall be first, the first shall be last'.

Last edited by Elric : 06-10-2015 at 02:42 AM.
Old 06-10-2015, 10:30 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antheia
Hi there

I have done a lot of thinking on this issue and listened to and read a lot of theories and philosophies on this and I am still banging my head against the why of it.

Currently, I am resonating quite strongly with the idea of a pre-birth plan. That we have stuff we want to work through in this life and we make agreements with others that want to deal with their stuff. Within that plan we do have free will and can make choices. We sometimes get it 'right' and sometimes we don't and there are times when we add to the stuff by our choices and have to then clear that too.

I also believe that we have a Higher Self, a part of us that is connected to God and to all. A part that is already perfect. And it does resonate with me that we have a 'Soul' that is somewhere between that Higher Self and the incarnated me.

So then the question I keep bumping up against is this: why would the universe be created in such a way that we incarnate without the knowledge and insight that we need in order to clear what we need to clear and move forward? Why do we 'forget' all of our non-physical experience when we arrive in this body? How does that help anyone? And if I am already perfect at the highest level, why on earth would I need to incarnate in the first place? There are many theories around wanting to experience, but that just doesn't make sense to me at all.

I guess this line of questioning is going to open a can of worms because every person can only reply from their own understanding. But I am curious as to how other reconcile this for themselves. Mostly I want to understand the point of this life, because so far not a single theory has answered that question for me.

There is nothing to clear, like you said you are already perfect. We come here to experience and we are only one of many personalities from our higher self that experiences. Since there is no time in the non-physical all lives are happening at the same time. I use the analogy of an individual being at their comfort at home, with AC, on the couch, enjoying the night with a nice cup of coffee but then he sees mount Everest and sees all these people climbing it and seeing how proud they see as they get to the summit he now wants to climb Mount Everest a place where Oxigen is limited, death by freezing is possible, death by falling happens all the time and so many things that limits us but yet knowing all these limitations he wants to go and experience that, sounds familiar?? We're all infinite, but we come here to experience limitation, nothing to learn just experience, simple as that, I hope