Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 02-07-2018, 01:37 AM
Newbie ;)

Question Some help interpreting synchronicities

Hi y’all!

So since around the time of the total solar eclipse of last year, I’ve been experiencing copious amounts of synchronicities.

Without going into too many details about all these signs, I wanted to ask about specifically the number 44 and 22 as well as variations of those numbers.

Can someone help with interpreting this? I’ve dug around on the web and all of the statements are pretty blanket covering, so they aren’t too specific.

Ann thoughts or ideas?
Old 02-07-2018, 03:09 AM
Experiencer

I use this site for number synchronization it is the most comprehensive break down I have found and always meshes with what is going on in my life. She has a lot of amazing stuff on her blogs.

http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blo...number-22.html

When we get synchronization in our lives numbers, shapes, symbols, and words it is usually our spirit guides or angels trying to communicate with us and point us in the proper direction.

Namaste`
Old 02-07-2018, 04:07 AM
Tedmil

I wouldn't give much thought in synchronicities unless the connection is clear to me. In your case, you may being seeing those numbers as a way to prime you for synchronicities that will be clear to you.
Old 02-07-2018, 05:12 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondancer
Hi y’all!

So since around the time of the total solar eclipse of last year, I’ve been experiencing copious amounts of synchronicities.

Without going into too many details about all these signs, I wanted to ask about specifically the number 44 and 22 as well as variations of those numbers.

Can someone help with interpreting this? I’ve dug around on the web and all of the statements are pretty blanket covering, so they aren’t too specific.

Ann thoughts or ideas?

A true or real Synchronicity is very seldom experienced in a lifetime. What you are experiencing is a number of normal coincidences marked simply by your attention being brought repeatedly to repeated similarities.
Old 19-08-2018, 08:06 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
A true or real Synchronicity is very seldom experienced in a lifetime. What you are experiencing is a number of normal coincidences marked simply by your attention being brought repeatedly to repeated similarities.
So why are you on this forum again?