Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 30-10-2013, 03:10 AM
Ladybugskiss

Bunny Spider Omens?

I wouldn't be concerned over the normal spider just lurking under the couch or in the corner or even making a web on the front porch but when I see a BIG spider...and I mean BIG, I have concern. Specially since my mom killed it First off to describe how big this thing is..... the best I can describe it as it was bigger than a writing spider but smaller than a tarantula. It was a light brown color and the body was small and the butt bigger than the body. The legs were really long too. I live in a area where big spiders are not common. the biggest spider I have ever seen is maybe the size of a quarter. It was late at night and I was coming home from Church. I had to unlock the door and as soon as I opened it...I saw it! It didn't scare me but it did jolt me a little and all I could say was, "Oh! Hello!" Why I greeted it I don't know, but that was the first thing that popped into my head. So, I would like to know what kinda omens do big spiders bring and what it could possibly mean if someone kills it (not you but someone else) I looked up some superstition but it's all different views so I was wondering if someone had this experience and a omen did occur? I would appreciate the post

Thank you,
Ladybugskiss
Old 30-10-2013, 05:10 AM
Guide
Spider Omens

I dont know if this would be an omen but i felt something strange about it. I was sitting watchin tv and thought i saw something shoot by next to me i looked about couldnt see anything about 5 mins later i put my foot down on the floor and could feel something under it so i looked and nothing still, but i just had this weird feeling idk why. Later that night i was on my bed and the next thing i saw a mutant spider just like you described and the legs were huge and it really creeped me out, i dont like spiders at the best of times but this thing caused such a feeling in me and idk why, maybe cos i was home alone and i knew i had to do something about it. I dont like killing them but i refuse to get close to them. So i got out the hoover and when i put it on it was like it stopped and looked at me as i moved the hose toward it btw i had an xtra extension on it so i must of been about 3/4 ft away from it and that was still too close but i noticed the spider was bigger than the end of the hose by this time i was really scared i was actually shaking so i sucked it up the min it went in i threw the hose and actually screamed it gave me the heebies, i left the hoover on for 10 mins to make sure it was well in there. Next morning i got up and there was another one the same but a bit smaller in the toilet, i was paranoid for days after that. The next day my i saw a white mist come toward me and letters were getting typed on my fone i lifted the fone and tried pressingbuttons but nothing happened so i sat it back down and it started again so i said outloud while covering the fone with my hand `will u stop it` moved my hand and on the fone was written hillbilly, i got scared then as i thought i had annoyed it. What was written on the fone was 2 initials and 4 words all spelt correctly so i knew it was a msg and it was regarding someone i had got back in contact with. I had felt a presence for 2 days before this happened, later that night i was coming out the toilet and i saw an orb floating toward me, i found out that my psychic abilities had opened up and it was that that was scaring me. It was my guide that was trying to communicate and i wondered if maybe the spider was something to do with this cos i have never been that scared of a spider.
Old 30-10-2013, 08:00 AM
primrose

Wow, I'd be freaked out, I have a phobia about spiders, I always vacuum them up when I see them indoors. Nothing ever happens. The fact that you saw an orb is a coincidence. I can't believe that a spider has anything to do with it.
Old 31-10-2013, 06:00 AM
Guide
I know, i think it was just cause i dont normally deal with them and i had to this time and it was really big and the next day its wee wifie was up looking for it and there had been alot of people posting pictures of these mutant spiders on fb that they had found in their home. Imgetting the heebies just thinking about it:~
Old 31-10-2013, 06:22 AM
primrose

Hopefully you won't find anymore. It's good that you know you have a Guide to look out for you.Don't be afraid of your psychic abilities.
Old 31-10-2013, 06:16 PM
Guide
The best of it is i felt the presence of a man with me the two days before i got this msg and it didnt bother me at all, my nana is with me quite a bit and only a few month back when i was in a b&b for a while i use to sense an old man come at night, i couldnt see or hear him but i could sense him and i knew what he looked like it was as if it had been projected to me, i later had this confirmed. I have not been in contact with my guide well not that im aware of anyway and it wasnt exactly subtle lol! I would just love to know the reason for the msg but i suppose i will have to wait.
Old 31-10-2013, 06:45 PM
Ladybugskiss

So are you saying you think the spider incident was a way of letting you know your guide was around? I ask this because I have recently been trying to get in touch with my guide.

Ladybugskiss
Old 31-10-2013, 07:25 PM
Master
something may or may not resonate :)

Spider: Creativity and Weaver of Fate

A spider totem teaches you balance --between past and future, physical and spirit, male and female. She is strength and gentleness combined. She awakens creative sensibilities and reminds you that the past is always interwoven with the future. Tarantulas (and all spiders) are the keepers of the primordial alphabet and can teach you how to write creatively. Her body is shaped like the number 8 and she has 8 legs, which is symbol of infinite possibilities of creation. Her 8 legs represent the 4 winds of change and the four directions of the medicine wheel. Spider's message is that you are an infinite being who will continue to weave patterns of life and living throughout time. Do not fail to see the eternal plan of creation. Those who weave magic with the written word usually have this totem.

Maintains a balance from past to present, helps in creativity and inspiration, helps understanding of illusions and reality, spiritual and physical balance, awakens sensibilities and weaves influences in development in your own world, stay focused on the center of things. Spider is gentleness and strength and will remind you of this pattern. She also will aid in communications and the written word. Are you creating to your fullest potential? Spider will teach the infinite possibilities of creative manifestation and the delicate strength of this balance. Notice the colors, patterns and behavior of the individual spider type for further insight to what Spider is saying.

Have a great day :))
Old 31-10-2013, 09:20 PM
Super Moderator
Hmm my thoughts are 1 kill the thing. No questions asked. lol
Interesting things about spiders. But still I kill em when I see them in my home. A couple times we caught them and out them out.
Old 31-10-2013, 09:49 PM
Guide
Spider Omens?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybugskiss
So are you saying you think the spider incident was a way of letting you know your guide was around? I ask this because I have recently been trying to get in touch with my guide.

Ladybugskiss

Well i thought so, i just could sense a spider all day then one appears that night, but it was the feeling i got it was really intense and weird. Yes the spider was bigger than the norm but it wasnt humungus and im not really that scared from them its their legs that creep me out. It was just strange.

Skybird you are spot on. I have been healing issues, and my dreams recently have been about balancing the masculine and feminine. Its mostly to do with relationships and what i want and need and healthy boundaries. This year has been hectic its like the universe is rushing to get this old stuff from me i really havent had a break.

I have been seeing numbers all year but the ones i see the most is 117 and 111 or 1111. Two weeks ago a guy came back into my life i have known him for about 18/19 years, he always liked me and was always asking me out but i never saw him in that way, i liked him as a person he was a decent guy. Every couple of year we would bump into each other and he would ask i would say no. It was weird how we got back in touch this time but thats another story, actually i posted it in love and relationships-was this just a coinsidence. So as usual he asked me out and this time i said yes and i actually wondered why? i mean he has been askin for 19 years and i always said no what is different now?
Then i realise there is an eclipse in aries, my sun is libra and i found out his moon is aries so i read up on it a bit and i found that it was 19 years ago in 1994 sine the last eclipse occured at 26 degrees aries/libra and it would be completing a cycle or something new beginning that has been a result of the many tasks completed in the last 19 years. Then there is the mercury retrograde thats causes communication problems and brings in the past aswell, then i noticed the eclipse in aries is actually the 52nd eclipse of the Saros series 117! As well as the msg from my guide i thought its too much to be a coinsidence, maybe i am wrong idk.

There was one more thing in the past two weeks i have became miss popular and i have not been out socializing or anything, but i have been asked out by 4 different men, i only said yes to one of course, but one was my ex soul mate whom i split with in june, he brought up my rejection issues amongst some other stuff so it was a really hard time, but it healed my heart and opened it up and i noticed the other night when he said he still loves me(which i dont beleive) and wanted to see me that i really didnt want to because he was just the same type i have been attracting for years and they were unhealthy, i noticed i didnt want or need it anymore i wanted something different and thats why i think i said yes to the guy from my past as i knew even all those years ago he was not like the guys i pick or attract he was a decent guy who wouldnt treat me bad but i didnt want that as i wasnt use to being treated nice(grew up in a dysfunctional family) being treated bad was what i was use to to me it was normal where as getting treated right would of felt abnormal. I thought i was maybe getting tested from these guys asking me out to see if i have changed, learned and healed. Wether it was or not i know i have changed in alot of ways, but mainly im not afraid to be me anymore.