Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 22-10-2018, 02:46 PM
Master
Judy Hall Bibles, help please!

QUESTION 1
Does anyone know what the difference is between the 2nd Crystal Bible by Judy Hall?
There are 2 versions: 1 with the normal look of the series with this ISBN 1841813508

And another one, published 1 month later by another publisher, costing E5 more, and having a purple cover with crystals on it. ISBN 1582977011

What is the difference? Does one have more crystals in it? Or more photos? Or something else???

QUESTION 2: the Crystal Prescription books by Judy Hall...
Are these about working with crystals and as such NOT describing crystals like her "bibles"? Or do they also have that in 'em?
I cannot get clarity on Amazon, so if someone could help me out !!

Old 22-10-2018, 06:15 PM
Guide

I only have them as eBooks from Google Play but there are 3 different books with that title I bought.
On the eBook format at least the first book handles the more wellknown stones and crystals and the second book and third book handle the more lesser known stones and crystals. All three of them together will give you a ton of info. I'm very glad I have them but as I bought them digitally I don't know the ISBN numbers (just checked, they do have them but are different).

Crystal Prescriptions goes far deeper and works differently not focussing on the crystals like the Crystal Bibles but it works more from issues that crystals can help with. It's definately a good buy and to have along with the Crystal Bible books in my view.
If you have a smartphone or a tablet I know that with Google Play you can download a trial for free and it will only give you a portion of the book but that way you can check out the beginning of the book and the subjects she is writing about. That should give you a lot of information. You probably will be able to the same with iTunes.
Old 22-10-2018, 08:15 PM
Master
I don't know the difference between the two versions. I bought mine secondhand
from a charity shop and it has a different ISBN. lol

When I looked last month or so I was surprised at how many new volumes
there are in her 'Crystal Prescriptions' series. I'm curious to hear what others
have to say about them.
Old 22-10-2018, 10:45 PM
Master
Thank you!

As for the 2 versions of Part Two... I went through the "Look Inside" of both on Amazon and as far as I can work out they are exactly the same. Just that the old version -the one with the cover that was used on Part 1 & 3 as well- seems to not be available anymore on Amazon.
It is on BookDepository, and it's E5 cheaper. That's why I figured they'd be different, I mean, E5 is a lot of difference.

There's indeed quite a lot of "Crystal prescriptions" but becomes a tad expensive to collect the whole set. I might go through some (look inside on Amazon option) to see if there's one I'd like.

Also, her "Crystals & Sacred Sites" seems very interesting!
I decided to give it a rest for now, take my time to investigate and see what and if I'm going to get something in :)

More feedback is surely appreciated!
Old 23-10-2018, 10:58 AM
Deactivated Account
I'm not sure if it can help you - what I know is that the first edition was published by Godsfield Press and the next one by Walking Stick Press.
Generally, the difference may be in the amount of investment the publisher puts into the book. The text by definition must be the same.
Old 23-10-2018, 06:51 PM
Master
I've decided to leave the Bibles for now and ordered Crystal Prescriptions Nr 5 & 6.
THere's some info in them that really piqued my interest.