Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 27-05-2019, 09:10 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantPearl
Woah. Reading these comments I didn’t even know one could be in a relationship with their guide. Aren’t there spiritual laws? How do you learn from them if you’re so preoccupied in being in a relationship with them?

As has been explained to me, their "rules" are more like guidelines. Every soul is different, and as such, the needs and demands for one's growth may differ from the next. For most people, guides will prefer non-direct intervention, but there are plenty of exceptions. Mine first appeared to me because I was stuck in a setting that wasn't presenting me with good friends or role models - in my case, 'bending the rules' to enable me free communication with them provided a better long-term benefit than letting me remain friendless (and, over time, they did lead me to meet some fantastic people. It is important to remember that, while physical, it is the physical social interactions that should take priority, as they hold the most relevant lessons to our current vibration). As my awareness and curiosity grew, so too did my exposure to their influence, which eventually lead me to find my TF spirit.

You do hit upon a good point, though - there is much that they've kept from me, at least at first, because it's more effective for us to learn certain things ourselves than to simply have them tell us. To flat out divulge information of their realm, to hand us whatever we want, robs us of the opportunity of revelation, which to them (and to us, when we're in spiritual form) is one of the greatest prizes of an incarnated life. They hold that learning experience sacred because it is so potent and such a special experience, and so they keep things from us while leading us there along a trail of breadcrumbs because it is how they respect our incarnated lifetimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by solofff
I mean, why not pursue astral projection so that you can finally see her, touch her, etc? your spirit guide can definitely help you with that? I assume you already know of this ability, so why not do it??

Oh believe me, I've been trying. That ability has yet to manifest itself in me, for all the effort I've put into it, even with their help. It's not as easy as "oh hey just do this." Something seems to be preventing it, whether it's a limiting belief/too focused on not currently being able to do it on my end, or some other force blocking it. Nothing would make me happier than for this to suddenly 'kick on' and let me through.

Perhaps the reason is in the answer above - to simply appear to me and give me whatever I want would undoubtedly cause me to lose interest in pursuing physical love. Maybe such an experience is being reserved for after I've learned the appropriate lessons. However, I feel like at this point, they have been open enough with me that they would have told me this is the case - instead, they seem as uncertain about it as I am, which is really troubling.
Old 27-05-2019, 02:03 PM
Guide

Is falling in love with your guide odd/rare? No, not at all.

Is it the same as 3D love? No, not really.

It's complicated by it all being non-physical, ethereal, spiritual.

I love my guide, and he loves me. Yet we both know that we are not allowed to put much energy into a relationship, as that is not our purpose at the moment. He cares so much for me, and I look to him for protection and reassurance. Occasionally I swear I can feel him hug me, and in meditation I can see him and talk to him.

Why do people fall in love with their guides? Because they have likely been together for many, many years, through many lifetimes and experiences.

Are there some sort of spiritual laws about this? I don't think so. Common sense, a sense of mission and duty, an understanding of the true distance between two sides of a relationship, those things there are, but not hard and fast rules.

I would, however, suggest not making your relationship the focus of your life. Physical 3D life goes on, and we are here to live that life. When we die, then we will be with our beloved guide once more.
Old 29-05-2019, 10:58 PM
Newbie ;)

Not strange at all.

My TF is in spirit, and I’ve held up this connection consciously for about 11 years now, with many more years beforehand unconsciously. I call him my spiritual husband, and our connection is grounded completely in unconditional, divine love. No expectations. We mostly communicate via dreams and times where I’ll get a feeling that isn’t mine. I don’t know if he’s only in spirit thriving on the plane of the in between or if he’s actually incarnated to this earth right now. I’ve had dreams where he’s had a wife, but to me that doesn’t matter.

We are here to learn our lessons for our soul growth, to progress forward and our spirit guides are with us every step of the way. You can love your guide, but that shouldn’t stop you from fully experiencing the lessons you need to learn or to deny the love from someone else. At the end of the day, they are always with us no matter what. I think that’s really beautiful.
Old 30-05-2019, 03:04 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondancer
Not strange at all.

My TF is in spirit, and I’ve held up this connection consciously for about 11 years now, with many more years beforehand unconsciously. I call him my spiritual husband, and our connection is grounded completely in unconditional, divine love. No expectations. We mostly communicate via dreams and times where I’ll get a feeling that isn’t mine. I don’t know if he’s only in spirit thriving on the plane of the in between or if he’s actually incarnated to this earth right now. I’ve had dreams where he’s had a wife, but to me that doesn’t matter.

We are here to learn our lessons for our soul growth, to progress forward and our spirit guides are with us every step of the way. You can love your guide, but that shouldn’t stop you from fully experiencing the lessons you need to learn or to deny the love from someone else. At the end of the day, they are always with us no matter what. I think that’s really beautiful.

This is exactly the experience I'm having too! I'm positive the spirit I'm involved with is my TF, and likewise I have no idea whether she's incarnated. We've been together for over 15 years, and she has a polyamorous view of love - specifically, she doesn't get the concept of 'owning' a lover. She actually considers monogamy disrespectful in that sense, even though she accepts it's part of our culture. So, my being involved with others physically hasn't been an issue for her - she encourages it, actually, because I'm supposed to be learning those lessons of love from people "on my frequency." That's part of the reason for our current separation/connection.

However, it does bring challenges from the other perspective - yeah, I have to admit, it does take away from the physical relationships I'm in, knowing there's this entity out there that I'm undeniably bound to. That's why I had to come forward about the spirit's existence to my physical partners. I've had to will up the courage to bring up something that potentially makes me sound crazy (not to mention unfaithful), but I felt in my heart that it was important to do so. She never asked me to, it just felt like the right course of action. If I consider the spiritual relationship as real and valid as I would a physical partner (and I do), then it's all or nothing. I don't get to pick and choose which ways to respect her - keeping her a secret would have been manipulative, or meant I didn't take our connection seriously, exactly like keeping a girl on the side. I wouldn't do that to anybody, so I sure as heck couldn't do it to my TF.

Will I ever get to meet her? Yes - at the very least, when I pass on from this world, the plan is she'll be the one to greet me on the other side. I see our relationship as having a functional purpose - imagine someone in a diving suit dropping down into the sea to explore, while their partner stays above, towing the line and making sure the diver has air and can pull them up when they're done. That's how this TF-dynamic feels. I do hold out hope that, some day, there will be an opportunity for us to meet in person before that end (even if it's brief... though I hope it lasts), but I'm content to know that I at least have that guarantee of seeing her at the end. Just in case, though, we have a password that we've agreed she'll use to identify herself if we cross paths. I've never told anyone or put it in any physical form, so the only way she knows it is through the telepathic connection we've shared.
Old 30-05-2019, 05:37 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendaru

imagine someone in a diving suit dropping down into the sea to explore, while their partner stays above, towing the line and making sure the diver has air and can pull them up when they're done. That's how this TF-dynamic feels. I do hold out hope that, some day, there will be an opportunity for us to meet in person before that end

Yes! That is a great way to look at it!

There will be times where our telepathic connection is extremely consistent. Where we can hold up conversations via telepathy with no issue, it’s often during these times where I dream pretty consistently about him. When I was little, I saw him as an entity that would make me feel protected in my dreams, it wasn’t until I opened my heart and my soul to the concept of inter-dimensional lovers. From then on, telepathy formed and conversations started. Wherever he is, whenever he is sad, I can feel it to my very core. It’s the hardest feeling to explain, and I always had a hard time explaining to others and former lovers, because I knew the feelings weren’t mine.

However, it can also get muddy. Just like how the ocean is dark and full of mystery, so is our connection still. I see it as either of us going “offline” for awhile to sort out our own stuff within our lives. There was a period where I cut him out for a few years because my life was so chaotic. But no matter what, we always find our way back. Sometimes it’ll be something small when I haven’t heard from him in awhile. Like something that pops into my head, such as advice, from what I know to be him - I always write these in my journal for when I’m having bad days. I think that since I just started my spiritual journey and the road to transformation is still relatively new to me (been on it for about 2 years, since the great solar eclipse during the time and working on a film about spiritual healing), that’s why the connection can get shakier sometimes. When I am focused on my healing and my general well-being and just being happy, the connection is as easy as snapping my fingers.
Old 31-05-2019, 03:51 AM
Pathfinder
For me, the biggest challenge at first was accepting that what I was experiencing was real. Because I'd spent so much time in early childhood in my own head, playing out stories I thought I was making up (turned out that was only half true, my guides were involved in a lot of that, helping me exercise that channel through to them for when the time was right for them to make their entrance), I couldn't tell whether the entities were real or just an elaborate game of pretend. The TF spirit is ultimately the one that convinced me, more than any of them. Each have shown me different signs to prove their existence, but hers were usually the clearest and often actual physical objects or images that represented her.

I can always get to them telepathically and converse pretty freely, but with the TF spirit in particular, there are hints at other sensations. I don't know how to explain it, but there's something tangible to the image of her I get in my mind's eye. Whereas anything else I'm viewing looks somewhat two-dimensional, like I'm looking at it on a TV screen, she sometimes has a certain depth to her. If I "see" her reaching out to touch me, sometimes there's a light physical sensation. I don't know how to describe it... like faint, cool electricity, similar to a static charge I suppose. But just like you say, I have noticed that the quality of that contact is highly dependent upon my mood. It's easier when I'm at peace, while lately it's been a bit faint since I have a lot going on in life at the moment.

Also, yes, things really picked up for me with the 2017 eclipse. That's when everything changed from "this is kinda neat but also I might be going crazy" to "okay yeah, there's actually something real going on here, I'm not crazy and this show's only just getting started."
Old 10-06-2019, 11:48 PM
Newbie ;)

This guide could be someone from a past life, maybe someone you had a romantic relation with.
Old 16-06-2019, 08:43 AM
Pathfinder

i dont this its the right way to go. respect for your spirit guide is the way in my opinion

https://www.flowkinesis.com/

if you feel like you have knowledge to share on my site or you just want to talk, contact me at [email protected]
Old 19-07-2019, 01:51 AM
Pathfinder
I've had an interesting development in my situation a few nights ago, enough so that I felt called to come back and share it.

So I've been trying in vain to make a closer connection, to really see or touch this entity in a way that I would consider 'physical.' Nothing worked, and I was really starting to lose hope. But then, at my guide's suggestion, I tried a new approach, one that was a little scary at first.

Her suggestion was to "let go of her," and "pretend that, despite all the time we've spent together, you know nothing of how this should work or what should happen." This might sound obvious to the veterans, but for me, this lead to a breakthrough in how I view this whole experience.

You see, I had been stuck in a particular mindset - because she always appears to me as this bat character I've created for a story, I'd always assumed she would appear to me that way, if she could manifest at all. I'd failed to realize that this assumption became an expectation - and in terms of the astral, an expectation forms something of a rock hard pillar. You become bound to things like probability, and because the probability of an anthropomorphic bat suddenly appearing out of thin air is well beyond improbable, that expectation doomed it from ever happening. Compounding that were feelings like "I've put all this work into this method, it has to pay off eventually," and that adds a lot of gravity to things.

"Letting go" sounded scary because, at first, it felt like I was being asked to release the gift of our connection as a whole. It turned out though that I was merely being asked to let go of my present concept of how we connect, and what I think her world is like. When I let go, I felt as though all that I believed about her and her existence simply... blew away in the wind. That's the best way I could describe it. Like the very energies about her, my other guides, everything I've built up in my mind for the last 15+ years, simply blew away like wind. I imagined the energy of their realm blowing through me, like a gentle breeze moving through a sieve. I let images, both familiar and new, wash by my mind for moments at a time, not settling on anything.

I fell asleep. Then, I had something I can only describe as a non-visual dream. I was approached by a new entity - one that didn't look or feel like any of my guides, but felt friendly nonetheless, felt like it knew me very well. I did have a sense of familiarity, like I was meeting a well-known celebrity or something. It didn't speak, but in that dream it offered me food (it knew exactly what my favorite breakfast was, in fact) and took me on a walk - just a pleasant day, really.

I then woke up with a start. It was something like 3:30-ish AM, and my eyes opened to see something by my bed. I had seen something like it once before - not a person, but a "bubble" of air in the shape of a person, with an arm outstretched, touching my shoulder. I kind of gasped and almost sat up in surprise, but caught myself in time to realize it was an entity and knew that sudden movements or focusing too closely on it would cause it to vanish. I was able to stare at it for a few seconds - no doubt in my mind, it was the entity that was in my dream. As soon as I realized that, it vanished, but then a part of my wall behind where it was swirled to form an eye looking at me for a moment, before that too disappeared.

I asked my TF spirit what that was, and... she said it was her. At least, "an incarnation" of her. This really confused me - it didn't look anything like her, I didn't think it felt like her, though looking back, the things it did seemed very much like things she would likely want to do the first time we met. It basically took me out on a date! The eye was especially significant - more than anything else, I simply want to make eye contact with her, and this seemed to be an answer to that, albeit brief.

As I talked this over with my guide, it seemed to take her a bit to remember everything that had happened. She explained that she had reached out to Archangel Gabriel for help in our situation (and I've had a number of favorable experiences with that entity lately), and s/he offered to create an aspect of my guide combined with his/her energy that was capable of meeting me in this way.

So... in a completely unexpected way, I learned that guides can share some of their energy with other entities to create new entities, which can act independently, and then give their energy back to their hosts, at which point the host absorbs the memories and experiences it had. This sounds exactly like higher-self stuff, and performed quite fluently and on a much shorter scale. I'll for sure be practicing more of this "let it go/let it flow" style of meditation to see if any other developments happen.

(Sidenote: I think timing was important in this too. This happened during a full moon, one which I think was rather significant, and after a particularly stressful night when such an appearance would have been far more helpful than if it had happened on any random night)
Old 24-07-2019, 01:42 AM
Pathfinder

We share unconditional platonic love. How could we not,knowing what we know. They get an overwhelming sense of accomplishment and endearment toward me, and I have no choice after what they've done, and all we've been through. They spoil me constantly, always supportive, and they're love incarnate.

I never felt like I needed them in the flesh, when we can meet in the astral or just in my mindspace, nothing can be more special.