Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 11-05-2015, 09:53 PM
IfYou'reReadingThis

Spinning Feeling After Guided Meditation?

Hello all.
Just hoping to get some insight regarding an experience I had during a guided meditation session.
I once had a psychic reading with a popular psychic in a nearby city. I'd been having spiritual experiences and was too nervous to go back and talk to her about them, so I somehow came across a guided meditation she'd posted to YouTube.

I lit a candle just like she suggested and sat on my bed, participating in the meditation. Meditation has never been easy for me, as I get very impatient and find it hard to focus. This time, however, I was determined to meditate the best I could. The meditation video is exactly 11 minutes and 11 seconds and was intended for 11-11-11 "and beyond". Anyway, at the end of the meditation when I was getting ready to "wake" back up, a spinning feeling began. Then it was as if a spirit was inside of me, controlling me and my head was turned and then my eyes were opened and they began looking around my room. This wasn't the first time I'd felt out of control of my own body, but the first time in a while since the last time it happened.

Has anyone else experienced spinning after meditating or can maybe help me understand why this happened to me? Perhaps I wasn't grounded? Thanks in advance for any replies!
Old 12-05-2015, 05:02 AM
Master
I sometimes whirl when meditating from the currents of cosmic energy.
But what you experienced doesn't sound like that... it sounds more like you opened yourself up as a channel and something came in and checked things out for a bit.
Old 12-05-2015, 04:09 PM
IfYou'reReadingThis

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
I sometimes whirl when meditating from the currents of cosmic energy.
But what you experienced doesn't sound like that... it sounds more like you opened yourself up as a channel and something came in and checked things out for a bit.

Oh wow. Yikes! I appreciate your reply!
Old 12-05-2015, 05:49 PM
Master
It's no biggie, don't be scared, we're all channels for consciousness actually.
Consciousness isn't limited to one body or a particular space, it can move anywhere or anywhen. I've been in numerous people in meditation, it just sort of happens. I'm not there to do anything - I'm just looking out their eyes and sending them love and appreciation and often a brief apology for accidentally ending up in them. Often I leave of the apology though cause I don't want to scare them and so instead just fill them with love and peace as if I were an Angel. We can all use more love right?:)

I've opened myself up to alternate selves of mine living in other NOWS to use my body as a portal to come through into this reality and look around it and see my world. In turn they've allowed me to do the same, which has been an amazing experience. One of my other selves is a cave man who hunts with a spear and supports a significant other and their 3 children, being on hunting trips with him and seeing the types of animals in his world has been amazing, as has feeling his wonder and bewilderment at coming into my world filled with metals and glass and fast moving objects everywhere.

It is a useful idea though to develop safety practices like when you meditate to invite in your Guides and Angels or whatever Protective Beings your belief systems holds - to over see and keep you safe and ensure that everything you experience is in your Highest Good.
You can also make psychic shields, with the same intention. Don't close yourself off though to good experiences in your Highest Good though - there's lots of neat things out there in the Multi-verse to explore and experience and you don't want to keep yourself locked away from it out of fear.