Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 20-05-2015, 08:02 AM
Master
What we tend to find is a propensity for people to promote their particular preferences, which is understandable, but biased rather than neutral. That coupled with rhetoric that stems from past personal experiences give the illusion that 'something is known'. On top of that, like a cherry atop a puff of cream atop a sweet dessert, accounts of perpetual bliss hallmark this incessant persuit of a spiritual future. My perspective, which is regardless of anyone's particular experience but pertinent to anyones experience in general, is universally applicable because the particulars of individual's experience bear no relevance to the tenets. As this can't be prescribed due to it being nondescript, it is communicated via discussions that are not driven by recall or want, but rather, talks that address the current and the present.

Conversations of that kind are difficult to maintain because the mind is perpetually imagining something and wanting it so as to fulfill its own 'spiritual image'... and it does this futuristic projection by referring to the memory of what one has heard about kandalini and enlightenment and other 'spiritual' things. So doing makes noise and creates a tangible tension between life as it is experienced right now and life as it 'could be' or 'should be' experienced...

It would be a wild but a reasonably accurate statement to say that these ''very special" experiences that are not immediately experienced are futuristically fantasized objects that distract one's attention from the actual lived experience that is occurring in this moment... but my perspective draws upon this moment alone and has no past references or future applications.
Old 20-05-2015, 10:02 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnoticalec
I just want to have as many "tools" in life as possible. Chasing power is dangerous indeed, but I'm the kind of person that looks into a mirror and just sees plain me

If you want to chase power you are not ready to activate your kundalini.
Old 20-05-2015, 10:05 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoughtOnFire
Kundalini Awakening is the "Black Belt" of Yogic Meditation. I'm not a Martial Artist but with all pursuits you aren't going to be able to Master Kundalini in a short manner of time. Also it is well known that even in India, where these ideas apparently originate from, there aren't any Masters to be found. .

More like the Masters don't show themselves to people often, only to a selected few. They stay behind the scenes one could say. I've certainly known people with what may of been fully activated kundalini including some yogis (people who could do some very amazing stuff).
Old 20-05-2015, 10:07 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnoticalec
I'm not normal. I've awakened kundalini as a child, which caused me many social problems. At one point, as I was stopping to believe in god he told me in a dream that he gave me this power to change my reality. You see, I'm a troubled angel...

We all carry power to change our realities.
Old 20-05-2015, 10:16 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
How does one opens the shushumna??
If you cant go to reiki tummo workshops or any yoga or meditation retreats and
your kundalini is awaken huh??
thank you

Unfortunately I've found that if one has a bad awakening from most groups practices, most then get abandoned by their groups as they don't know how to deal with this situation.

There are very very few people out there who can help someone with severe kundalini syndrome and telling them just to love more often doesn't solve things when someone is in one of these kinds of major crises as those blocks and stuff can take quite a long time to clear.
Old 20-05-2015, 12:07 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
Unfortunately I've found that if one has a bad awakening from most groups practices, most then get abandoned by their groups as they don't know how to deal with this situation.

There are very very few people out there who can help someone with severe kundalini syndrome and telling them just to love more often doesn't solve things when someone is in one of these kinds of major crises as those blocks and stuff can take quite a long time to clear.

So very true. Even my teacher suffered 7 years and when he was taught the method he knows now, he started sharing it with others so that those who are suffering can have something that will help them.

On another note, why do people follow certain paths and not others and go to great lengths for it? Because they have found an experience they like or truth to it. We all have a smorgasbord of choices. We all will choose the right one for us. What a person calls wrong, is right for another. Everyone will be at the right place at the right time for their own spiritual development.
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. - 1 John 4:16