Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 18-05-2014, 02:31 PM
Knower

I totally agree with CrystalSong.... walk-ins are not a good idea... besides aren't you supposed to be completing your life's task not someone else???? you would not have been given the life's task to complete if you could not handle it.
Old 21-07-2014, 09:25 PM
Astral Walker

I have never opened my self up for a walk in but I have drawn spirits from others into myself when there has been no other safe way to remove them.

You should be very careful. I have met people who have had a very nasty experience when something has walked in or attached itself and refuses to leave.

And just putting this out as a warning, you are more likely to get struck by lightening than encounter one, but daemons do exist.

Also if you have ever used a ouija board in your life, do not open your self up for a walk in unless you knew exactly what you were doing. Those things are homing beacons for negative spirits.
Old 23-07-2014, 07:07 AM
Ralph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaniel
I am of the strong opinion that nothing can link with your body without your consent. It is always a mutual agreement and you are ALWAYS in control, whether you realize it or not.

But I have been walked in by spirits that tricked me in giving permission and even by spirits that walked in without permission at all.

You might be right that you are in the end always in control because if i'm not mistaken you can always take back your body if you really want to (I was once walked in by a Succubus and she rhetorical asked me - while she was in my body and I was outside of it - if I maybe had plans to take over her body because it took me so long to reclaim my own body).
Old 23-07-2014, 01:13 PM
Master

As far as Im aware, walk-ins are something to which there has to be a soul agreement for (both for your soul and also the others soul). When one walks-in, the other usually leaves (often permanently). So walk-ins arent something to be taken lightly. Im probably a walk-in, I had to learn about this bodies life and its children when I came in. I entered in throu a vortex and then into this body.

I personally think many here are confusing channeling another being with walk-ins. I used to do a bit of trance channelling and that certainly isnt what I'd call a "walk-in". With channeling, the bodies soul is still in attached to body even in a channelling another state.
Old 24-07-2014, 01:54 PM
Ralph

Very-interesting Sea-Dove. I think you have had what they call 'a soft landing', which means after a life of servitude to a higher spirit you get the chance to follow/finish your own path. You probably served in a 'small procession' and were responsible to see to that no strange things (supernatural things) entered the domain you were being part of (for example the place where you were working). After that life of servitude you then got 'cleansed' or 'whiped out' by shaking back and forward a few times (to forget everything you know) and put back into a 'new' body.

I have a few questions for you:
Do you remember anything from before you entered this body?
Do you feel any regret choosing this body? (you probably didn't choose the exact body but you formed the parameters with which 'they' could decide where to put you).
Did talk about this with your partner and children?
Do you know anything about the former soul that occupied your body?
Old 27-07-2014, 03:07 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph
Very-interesting Sea-Dove. I think you have had what they call 'a soft landing', which means after a life of servitude to a higher spirit you get the chance to follow/finish your own path. You probably served in a 'small procession' and were responsible to see to that no strange things (supernatural things) entered the domain you were being part of (for example the place where you were working). After that life of servitude you then got 'cleansed' or 'whiped out' by shaking back and forward a few times (to forget everything you know) and put back into a 'new' body.

I have a few questions for you: Do you remember anything from before you entered this body?

No, that vortex, moving throu that vortex to here mind wipes. I was thou still aware thou of things like the bed was completely different to my other bed, not my bed, the one I usually sleep in (thou dont remember the details of the other) etc. It was different to not remembering the objects in my new environment (amnesia) as I did know these items werent my normal ones. Strongly knew this. So was very confused about the situation I'd found myself in for a moment (till I remembered I'd just came throu the vortex).

Quote:
Do you feel any regret choosing this body? (you probably didn't choose the exact body but you formed the parameters with which 'they' could decide where to put you).

I didnt as far as Im aware "choose" this body, the whole walkin to this body, it appears to have been accidental. I may of stayed in the vortex too long?? and that affect my mind?, when I went to leave it, I couldnt remember which way I'd come into it from to get back to my starting point (my other body, my usual body).

The vortex can take one to lots of bodies (are they all this souls? I dont know??? anyway, there was lots of destinations/bodies/forms or whatever I could of ended up in). Maybe I'd been body jumping or something?? but anyway what I do remember is that things went wrong and I actually lost my directional bearings one could say. So just ended up heading anyway out of it, knowing I wasnt going to probably end up back from wherest I'd came from and hence then entered into this body. (I was well aware that the chances of ending up in my other with a random exist were extremely low but couldnt do much about it as I couldnt figure it out the right way to leave, I'd got lost).

From the vortex itself the ways out, one couldnt tell what was at the end of each from the spot of the actual vortex, so I should of maintained my focus on my previous exit point into the vortex to travel back throu the same frequencies which had brought me to the vortex in the first place.

Right outside of the vortex (think of the vortex as being a bit like an eye of a hurricane, a super still, timeless, nothing place) around that becomes something (worm holes? but I didnt experience as what we think of being wormholes as it was rather travelling throu that something which was various frequencies, I sometimes have said wormholes when sharing my experience as it just makes it easier to describe and something peoples brains can understand.. entry at one point which ends up taking one to another).

Those closest to the vortex all appeared the same but if one moved into them (hence leaving the vortex), one got further and further away and hit a destination. As even out of the central vortex there was no time or space either, this happened in a split second of time. One knew what had occurred but it was instant.

The only difference between the vortex and the frequencies one moved throu was I was then in a space of "something" rather then "nothing", from stillness to movement, lots of travelling throu frequency in that instant of time (the vortex itself had no recognizable frequency.. kind of like a black hole).

Its hard to explain it in human terms of location as that didnt exist with this. I could of gone out the vortex in any way (and then moved throu any of the frequencies) and it wouldnt have mattered, just another path (by path I meant movement into another spot in the frequencies) and would of ended up elsewhere.

I could almost imagine this as almost like a childs play thing. Enter vortex for fun, explore certain bodies (maybe some are okay to go to without being completely mind wiped???), go in and out of places/times/bodies (with the vortex as a central point which connects them all). Thing is do not get lost!! (Ive no idea what caused me to go into the vortex in the first place. Could I have been some kind of explorer????). I think I lost my focus to be able to know my way back and stuffed up, hence was forced into randomly having to take a way out (that last part I remember clearly along with clearly remembering I got lost). It was completely random the way out I choose from that vortex. So did I consciously choose this body? No.

Maybe thou higher source intended this?

I'd love to know how to get myself back to that vortex, I'd definately experiment and try a different place for curiousity and leave this body. (so maybe there is a good reason I dont know how to get back).

Quote:
Did talk about this with your partner and children?

I found myself as a single mother (I dont know if I had a partner or not in the other life, Im grateful I was a single mother otherwise I guess this whole situation would of been so much more difficult. It would of been impossible to fake being someone to a lover even if one had the memories given), so didnt have anyone to discuss this with. This bodies two children were very young, so I certainly couldnt say to them that I didnt know them!!. I had to fake it "act mother" (I'd downloaded this bodies memories so I could act this). It took me a while till it felt normal to be "mother".

Quote:
Do you know anything about the former soul that occupied your body?

Other then that my previous body lived in some kind of home and did have a bed of its own. No.

It happened quite a long time ago now and I havent gained an extra insight on it all.
Old 28-07-2014, 02:01 AM
Ralph

I would explain the Vortex and your new life as follow:

We start at a point which you best can see as a place being 'above' all human concepts like God and the Universe. This place looks like an endless large room with a circle of beds where we all are to 'listen to a story'. It's the story of it 'All', it lasts forever and is about everthing that ever was, is and will be. We can literaly take part in the story it self if we would like so, we only have to ask. If we ask to take part of the story we start as a 'soul' and are being asked what (human, animal, plant) we like to be in the story. We are then (after going through some 'stages of creation a body' > which you might have felt as vibrations during your Vortex experience) being transported to the place where we want to be (I guess always some living being on Earth) and are being 'born' after going through a Vortex (a bigger Vortex).

What happened to you differs a bit from a normal birth. What happened to you was the following. After you left your former 'body' you (your soul) went back to that room with beds and you were asked if you wan't to take part of the story again or if you wanted to go to bed. You obviously answered that you wanted to be part of the story again and you were granted another life, probably because someone else there - who was being for example fed up with the story and wanted to go do something else - gave up his/hers part of the story. That's the reason why all you remember of your previous body is that it has a home and a bed of its own.

The 'Black holes' you saw while being inside the Vortex were entrypoints to new lives (new bodies/entities). They travelled through the Vibrations (maybe you remember the Vibrations being caused by a voice of voices) so you could 'feel them' and find out were you had to go. And one point you felt you found 'Earth' - where you wanted to belong - so you decided you almost had 'found' your place. At that point the Vortex thinks it's enough and 'spits' you out because it thinks you now will be able to find your place yourself. To you that's a confusing point cause you still feel you are not inside another body but then you quickly find to body which was waiting for you.
Old 13-08-2014, 12:55 AM
Knower
Your body is your own sacred space.... why would you allow possible contamination? You must keep your spirit as well as your temple (body) clean. ... It is the best way to bring forth messages from Light & Life in order to be of help to those in need as well as enlighten your own growth of superior spirituality.

Guard your temple. The gift of breath is a delicacy in the dimension of those shunned from light. Please take the advice from those of us who clearly know the danger.
Old 23-09-2014, 05:51 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by The vessel
Your body is your own sacred space.... why would you allow possible contamination? You must keep your spirit as well as your temple (body) clean. ... It is the best way to bring forth messages from Light & Life in order to be of help to those in need as well as enlighten your own growth of superior spirituality.

Guard your temple. The gift of breath is a delicacy in the dimension of those shunned from light. Please take the advice from those of us who clearly know the danger.

Agreed. I know so many people who are a little too comfortable letting just anyone do soul exchanges and I never understood why.
"The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be."

-Anne Frank
Old 23-09-2014, 05:52 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaniel
I am of the strong opinion that nothing can link with your body without your consent. It is always a mutual agreement and you are ALWAYS in control, whether you realize it or not.

Nope. Not always the case.
"The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be."

-Anne Frank