Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 29-05-2020, 10:09 AM
Newbie ;)

Question what do these realistic nightmares mean?

i've been having dreams of my car crashing and my car rolling backwards off a hill, causing me to wake up, (i also wake up with a pounding heart it's that realistic) sometimes i even wake up in pain if i was injured in the dreams, the crashing dreams are more frequent then the rolling of hill dreams, but what do these dreams mean?
Old 29-05-2020, 10:31 AM
Deactivated Account

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyHowlingWolf
i've been having dreams of my car crashing and my car rolling backwards off a hill, causing me to wake up, (i also wake up with a pounding heart it's that realistic) sometimes i even wake up in pain if i was injured in the dreams, the crashing dreams are more frequent then the rolling of hill dreams, but what do these dreams mean?

This could be a warning. When one has such realistic dreams, they are often a warning of what will happen in the near future. But when one has warning dreams, the disaster can be avoided. In fact, that's why some people get sent these warning dreams - so that they an do something to avoid the disaster that's coming their way.

I would suggest to be extremely careful when driving on or near hills, I mean in a way that you are prepared for anything to happen and can take action in time. Think through what you would do if you had a crash and your car rolled off a hill - how would you keep yourself safe, make sure you get out of the car after a crash in case the engine catches fire, make sure you know the locations where you are driving so you don't come across unexpected dangers. Prepare for what you could do to avoid a crash - what would you do if you suddenly had another car racing towards you on a small road with a lot of blind bends? If you did have a crash on a hill, what would you do then? Crashes can come from unexpected sources such as moose or deer running into the car. If that happens - don't forget to call police or inform forestry.

See, that's the way you could prepare. The more prepared you are, the safer you will be. Maybe there will be a crash - but you will be okay because you have prepared for it, both emotionally and practically. Maybe you will come close to a crash but you can avoid it - because you have thought through what to do if this or that scenario happens.

And if nothing happens - at least you are prepared for the worst and you'll therefore feel a lot safer anyway.

By the way, make sure your car is in a good state. It could simply be a warning dream telling you that something is wrong with your car. Get it checked over, just to make sure. Get a good mechanic that you know and trust to look at it and check everything, especially the brakes, and check for any leaks of gasoline or oil.

I'd rather stand with God
And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God
Old 30-05-2020, 03:28 AM
Yaoughta

I would see a doctor for a full checkup. There might be something physically going on that you're not aware of that the dream is trying to communicate. A vehicle typically represents the body and a manner of conveyance to get to and from different destinations. Your vehicle rolling backwards could indicate a setback in your general plans, a physical setback of some sort, or the belief or feeling that such will occur.
Old 30-05-2020, 04:01 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyHowlingWolf
You provided too little information for an interpretation. Dreams are symbolic messages you receive from your inner source of guidance. Rarely they are obvious. A car crash dream isn't usually a warning of a car crash in your awake life.

Your repeated nightmares might be about a fear or a worry about something that you believe could have an important impact on you, but it doesn't mean that something bad will end up happening. It is your present fear / worry that triggers your nightmares. The fact that your nightmares repeat indicates that your emotions are intense. There might even be something subconscious, based on signs you unconsciously detected, and you might even not be consciously aware of them.

The fact that you walk away unharmed form those car accidents might indicate that whatever you worry / fear, even if it happens, won't be bad for you.

Somehow I feel that it is about a relationship, somebody you travel with, but in the sense of traveling through life, not physical travel from a place to another. But I may be off.

I interpret many of my dreams, and to do that I enter a light trance and ask my inner guide for the interpretation. Always the interpretation is much more profound than what I could consciously come up with. I suggest you try this too.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 30-05-2020, 03:40 PM
Administrator
Hello

I do not see it as a "warning" more its put in this context to bring your attention to something in your life that your not dealing with. When we have graphic images in our dreams that seem to be nightmares most times its how our subconscious plays it out so that we do recall it.

Most nightmares are message dreams where they are telling you there is something to look at clearing or putting some attentions to. It might not have anything to do with your car, but more yourself so that your not distracted by something that needs your attentions. I would say this is an issue that you have been holding onto for a time and just hoping the situation resolves itself. It wont this needs actions taken.

Lynn
Old 31-05-2020, 05:32 AM
asearcher

hi could be past life related or a future warning and if future warning you may not be able to prevent it but please look for signs what you should do instead
Old 05-06-2020, 02:48 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi,

I think that on the one hand, you might be thrashing about in your bed as you had this dream and that's why you wake up in pain? Sometimes we respond physically to what we are seeing as we are asleep. Just a thought.

Secondly, it may not be a warning of a physical crash upcoming in your life, but perhaps a sign that if you do not bring something or some things under control in your life, you may experience a rough time ahead. It may have to do with emotions, your job, finances, etc. I am not one to speculate on your personal life, but if this resonates, perhaps ask yourself what is out of sync currently or may be in time to come, and how can you avoid any further problems?

Otherwise, I would say that your vivid dream life is an asset to your waking life!