Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 13-05-2015, 05:21 PM
Experiencer

differences

Are there differences in types of walk-ins?
I know some believe a walk-in is permanent and some believe it can be temporary but does it always seem like a clean slate type?

What if a walk-in observed the host from afar prior to waling-in and/or perhaps shown some of their experiences almost like a movie? Maybe it sometimes happens when people talk about their "life flashing before their eyes" during a near death experience. Perhaps some of those times are when an exchange happens.
Old 13-05-2015, 10:35 PM
Master
In my understanding, a walk-in is always permanent, hence the terminology. The protocol is suppose to be the current aspect of soul agrees to terminate the physical experience, but this is just what we are told by ET.
A temporary take over of the physical body would be channeling or possession.
A momentary flash of another consciousness is another thing all together...
Old 14-05-2015, 06:18 AM
Experiencer

opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygazer
In my understanding, a walk-in is always permanent, hence the terminology. The protocol is suppose to be the current aspect of soul agrees to terminate the physical experience, but this is just what we are told by ET.
A temporary take over of the physical body would be channeling or possession.
A momentary flash of another consciousness is another thing all together...

Yes, that's the opinion some share. Some others believe that a walk-in may temporarily take over for X amount of time such as during a very long OBE perhaps.
I know someone that believes she was here, then went away for a few years, and then returned. She doesn't feel like she has DID or anything like that.

This is one website that states that it can be permanent or temporary:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...newalkin03.htm

I've also enjoyed, scroll down to the middle of the page for the walk-in info, the info on this website:
http://www.dimension1111.com/starseeds-and-walkins.html

Opinions differ about mnay of these topics and I like reading and hearing the various ones.
Old 14-05-2015, 11:00 AM
Master
A walk out an walk in is always permanent and per-arranged.
Anything else is something else, at best a possession at worst a hostile talk over, where the original spirit steps aside but is still attached. Those situations are rather complicated and might look at the surface like a walk in.
Old 15-05-2015, 05:40 PM
Experiencer

thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
A walk out an walk in is always permanent and per-arranged.
Anything else is something else, at best a possession at worst a hostile talk over, where the original spirit steps aside but is still attached. Those situations are rather complicated and might look at the surface like a walk in.

I appreciate and respect your opinion. I posted about this because I do want different insights on the topic. I still believe it is open to interpretation, like many subjects we cover on this board.

What's your, and others', take on the second part of the original inquiry?