Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 21-05-2013, 03:57 PM
mnrjpf99

We can't both have the same incarnation; or can we?

I last night I met someone who claims to have reincarnated form the same person as I did. We both have a lot of the same memories as the past life in question. We both feel quit deeply about who we were. The problem is that we can't both be that same person. Then I had a thought. Is it possible that the person we both were, could have been a temporary walk-in?
I seem to relate more and have more memories of my past life being younger. She has a lot of memories of her past life being older and remembers the death. Our past life person was 17 at death. She almost died at about age 8ish.
I first had dreams and memories of my past life person at around 6 or so. My dreams stopped at around 17ish. The other girl started realizing her past life more at about 17 or 18.
So is it possible the my past life person came into me at around 6 and then left me at around 17 and then went into the other girl at 17ish and is still with her?
Old 21-05-2013, 04:42 PM
Experiencer
Yes, it's possible. We are multidimensional beings and exist simultaneously in this plane or any other plane.
Old 04-07-2013, 07:16 PM
LadyImpreza1111

I think it sounds more like someone you might have shared a past life with that you share memories with, but you were two different people.
Old 04-07-2013, 07:50 PM
Carwen*Angel

Some things I have read over the years have suggested a soul can split from, or indeed, join another soul (a "soul braid").

I'm not sure if I personally believe it myself, but I thought it worth a mention here.

There are also those that believe in parallel, as well as past, lives. Our souls are multidimensional and some believe that a soul can experience more than one life simultaneously. That could be at play here though I feel it would be unlikely for two such incarnations of the same soul to meet and be aware of one another. Again, not sure if I believe in the theory either.

Other than that the only other explanation is that one of you is mistaken.
Old 04-07-2013, 08:12 PM
Master

:)
If you've traveled to the other side, or recall doing so ever, you may recall there are many files, files for each and all of our own experience. At the same time, some of those experiences of others are used for examples in teach and things on that side, and all information over there is open to us to a certain extent that we are ready for or need, or are memories we should have with us. These are often to demonstrate something so as to view a lesson, etc, but do not teach us the lesson (as we must learn it ourselves...)
Because of this, many people share many memories and that is often how we gain them. At the same time, this information can be directly grasped through Oneness, although through that it can be a struggle to retain once we have returned outside of the state, this difficulty growing in the distance we increase between us and Oneness. The shorter our regular living state is from Oneness, the more easily we remember these things. However, if it leaves a mark deep enough on our consciousness, (stands out very much) we may also recall it to some extent.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 31-07-2013, 09:21 PM
Experiencer
just remember that reincarnation is outside of the perception of time. so technically theres no such thing as passed and future lives, theyre just other lives. your next life could happen chronologically before this one, or even at the same time.
Old 28-10-2013, 09:20 PM
Sinsual

If we are all energy and all one from the source, then it's likely that on some macro level any being who ever lived, living or will live is part of us now or then or will be. From the macro perspective its entirely possible that all three persons are the same and remember different aspects of the incarnation that were most necessary to bring their energy to the next level and closer to the whole. Just a thought.
Old 29-12-2013, 02:42 PM
Master

A friend of mine remembers most of her past lives, and she recalls being a walk-in. Both she and the soul she replaced would have the same memories of the lifetime and the person, but one soul's memories would likely stop upon exiting.

The same friend has shared that she was the nanny to Joan of Arc, and she believes that if she did not know better, she might think she had been Joan of Arc due to sharing the same memories.

I've also heard shaman talk of the soul braid idea mentioned above. There are several possibilities within the scenario you are describing.