Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 13-12-2012, 10:35 PM
Patricius

Alchemical meditation. Volominous thread and questions.

Greetings,

My name is Patrick and i have some informational aspects which can help me/us in further enlightment issues. But there is so a much variety in the world wide web and all over the globe that, so I have to ask.

The Kabalistic Tree of Life

-thelivingmoon.com/44cosmic_wisdom/04images/Tree_Life/qabalistic01.jpg

1) It is said/written that you can start the great work in particular every condition (Malkuth) in meaning of meditation. Can astrology or rather dates/houres support our meditation in corraboration with powerful energies in konstelated planets in the solar system. As you might see in this pictures the sephirots/chakras are correlated with planets.
(Malkuth - Earth, Yesod - Moon, Hod - Mercury etc.).
Here is a significant point of our beloved collective unconsciousness in form of myths and legends wich leads us to the saint graal.

The Twelve Labours of Hercules
-meditationexpert.com/blog/2009/10/the-12-labors-of-hercules/
-youtube.com/watch?v=gVmNB9D-VRk

Okey.. so there are 10 Sephira/Chakras (less or more i dont know) to work with, but there are 12 Labors. Does it mean there is some Initiation Labor and an Annihilating Labor which ''destory'' the self and cocreates an enlighted state of being in every state of being?

2) Active Imagination etc. (C.G-Jung and his alchemical publicity)

What do I have to imagine during The Great Work? Temples of the Particular God-state-being? Sacred geometrical structures? Pillars? You can see the paths between the Chakras, in this specific picture the paths are overwritten, the so called 22 Paths of the Spehira (includes: signs of the zodiac, hebraic alfabet, numbers, and probably tarot cards)

At first it is enough what I would like to know. Maybe you have some qustions which I may answer on this field, you are Welcome.
I thank you for taking time to take a look a this enourmous theme, and of course I'll be glad to hear some precise and definite insights on this subject.

Love and Light in and around us.
Patricius.
Old 15-12-2012, 09:00 AM
Master
Dear Patricius, I have a friend , who posts on here very rarely who is an expert on these matters. I have passed on to him your question and below is his reply. I suggest you consider what he says very carefully, he knows what he is talking about.

The Kabbalah (meaning to receive), has a vast amount of subjective matter, most of which is very misleading. The masters of this sacred secret gnosis readily threw red herrings into their writings to further confuse and conceal these teachings. The masters (Yodeey Hen) reason for doing this is to conceal the teachings from the profane. Those of the outer court (not part of the inner circle), are enticed to wrestle with confusing concepts, thereby becoming trapped in their own intellects.
The hidden Kabbalah is simple, as is the truth – originally, when under instruction from a master, the aspirant is overloaded with information until the mind screams – “enough!” It is at this point the master reveals the secret. This overload of intellectual material works in much the same way as the Buddhist Zen Koan. This is the secret interpretation of Moses forty years sojourn in the desert; when eventually he was totally broken down and readily submitted to God.

None of the Sephiroth relates to or has any bearing on the Chakras – follow this path and it will lead to a dead end. Kabbalah primarily sets out to create balance within the aspirant, hence the three pillars of the tree. The left and right pillars represent potential extremes. Using judicial law as an example, the fifth Sephirah, known as Severity, in its extreme would punish unmercifully. It’s opposite, the fourth Sephirah (called Mercy), would be too lenient, hence we have the mess of no real deterrent against criminality in our modern day era. When the left and right pillars are balanced it creates an inner harmony and peace, this is the middle pillar called “Beauty.”
The middle pillar represents the aspirant (you) standing between the pillars, in harmony (or not, as the case may be).

Each Sephirah represents a quality, e.g. the 10th, Malkuth; represents our world, the world of action. This is the starting point, it is not a game played with the intellect. Malkuth is asking a question of you, “Are your actions in this world balanced and pure?” Each of the succeeding Sephirah will be asking similar questions.
There are three elements that are essential for progress to climb the mountain of the “Final Great Path”; Right Knowledge; Right Belief; and Right Action, take one or more of these away and you will not make progress. It’s just like the elements necessary for a fire – Fuel; Heat and Oxygen, take one of these away and there is no fire.
Over time your whole being (by your own efforts) is being re-adjusted and balanced, honed and polished, just like the concept in Freemasonry of the undressed stone (rough ashlar) and the finished article, the dressed stone (smooth ashlar). This is the meaning of “The Great Work”. It is called the great work as it’s a lifetime process.

Astrology has its place in the Hermetic Kabbalah, in as much that each quality given to the signs of the Zodiac can help in looking inward at your various psychological and emotional traits. The planets help to focus your attention on the quality of your actions.
Try not to get sucked into the mind games of whether planets are aligned with this or that, it’s another trap. When you meditate, try to face east if possible, this teaching is thousands of years old.
The Tarot also has its place in Hermetic Kabbalah, the various attribute assigned to each card is again an aid in focusing on our own imbalances; the fortune telling aspect is yet another snare. By far the greatest pitfall and danger of Kabbalah is that it can draw the uncritical mind into a world of fantasy…so beware!
The Great Work is hard work, and also sometimes quite painful when the aspirant is faced with the truth of their own imperfections – but its rewards are great!
The secret key to Kabbalah is held in that great statement made by Moses; “Love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, with thy entire mind, with all thy strength and with all thy entire being!” It is the supreme path of the Bhakti Yogi…

Vibhuti
Old 15-12-2012, 02:06 PM
Patricius

Thank you, it is a great relief after i have read your message

I am clear on that the inaugurated ''throw red herrings into their writings''. In my humble opinion, to not abuse the knowledge.
You mentioned a state during the mind is screaming. It is a kind of state which i feel in these particular times. Is it a state where the ego is overloaded to give place for the true self?

''None of the Sephiroth...''

So the prime trunk is my spine? And the chakras have two potenials ''+'' and ''-'' to cocreate interdimensional matrix?

''...There are three elements that are essential for progress to climb the mountain of the “Final Great Path”; Right Knowledge; Right Belief; and Right Action,..''

In other words, knowledge of how to meditate (pray), right intention etc.?
Old 18-12-2012, 10:18 PM
Patricius

*bumpy-di-bump-bump*