Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 08-06-2018, 02:56 AM
Deactivated Account

Bloody tears

Dreamt that I was in my childhood home and I was sort of working, my boss was around and my dad was seeing a work client in the kitchen. The front door opened and a small Asian woman took a bag that was at the entrance and left. She apparently was related to the man in the kitchen.

I was angry that she did not close the door behind her. I went outside and she was walking away in grass and I yelled at her something about why couldn’t she close the door behind her, she turned her face towards me and was crying tears of blood...very scary. I felt terrified because I knew she was very angry with me and I felt like she was coming back. I quickly closed and locked the door, unsure if was enough to keep her away.
Old 08-06-2018, 03:32 AM
Experiencer

This dream shows you the emotional atmosphere of when you grew up. There are only men shown in the dream and all are busy working, including you. It looks like you grew up in a family that was rather focused on work and material goals, achievements. Your father was like a boss to you. You identify with this life view. It is not balanced, women (nurturing) are missing in the home and play is missing too from the dream. A small part of you felt it couldn't handle this world view, didn't fit in, and left (you repressed it), feeling deeply hurt and angry. Your current persona, the person you grew up to be now, is scared of this part and wants to keep it out. The dream is telling you that this part of you that you are not yet acknowledging is powerful and that you might not be able to keep it away from your consciousness. The emotional intensity of the dream indicates that there's an active conflict in you going on right now that scares you and makes you feel insecure.
Old 08-06-2018, 05:11 AM
Master
Tomma seems to have laid it out quite well. [impressive]
i'll point out that "tears of anger" doesn't seem to be a thing...
for you to think the woman was angry is probably mistaken
(in fact, it was you who were angered at the door not being closed).
the blood appears associated with "life energy" to me; she displays
something which can provide you with vitality HopeForever.
Old 08-06-2018, 11:20 AM
Super Moderator
I agree with the others but will add that this mindset of all work, no play may have taken something from you emotionally the bloody tears akin to the phrase, blood sweat and tears used to show hard work and determination. It's a common belief passed on in many families to put hard work above all else but essential parts of us can be lost in the process. In this case it is likely emotions of some sort have been lost through this idea you must work yourself ragged to succeed in life. We can lose our joy for life which creates great sadness in us and consequently a loss of our life energy (blood). So maybe ask yourself what are you doing to succeed in life and make a living and is it something you chose for yourself or were you directed by someone else and their expectations of you. A part of you isn't ready to see this (wanting the door closed) but the awareness has been made (open door) and in many ways you can't really go back and close it. You can't unsee the damage following someone else's ideas how to live is affecting your life. So are you goals in life you dreams and passions or someone else's. It may be important to start to ask yourself these types of questions because your happiness may be at stake.