Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 15-09-2011, 10:16 AM
Blue saffron11

11 world 11to all on forums let's start together again in our earth year 11

Evening to every one as a member all your words are so treated so special and we are all here together with all our love what's your personal wish of the year Please send your message wish on hear for this page belongs all who would love to imprint and send our your love wish message for this years 11 is wondering what love all forums family will print xxx blue saffron11 who wants to start I'll begin mine when some one will be part of this link xxx go peace
Old 15-09-2011, 10:46 AM
Natalia

I wish for the time left in flesh to be spent in strong bonds of love, harmony, compassion and sincerity and happiness between families and friends, mothers, fathers, husbands, wives, partnerships, children. To make the most of what is provided in moderation so that all have equal ammounts. To take on support and encouragment when times get tough. To heal and transform all souls in the pool connected by umbilicus; As above so below.

Bright Blessings
Old 15-09-2011, 11:36 AM
Master
mmm... so many things i can think of. To sum them all up....sending out a message of healing for everyone in struggle.

Bless
Old 15-09-2011, 03:19 PM
Master
For everyone as individuals to "be the change you wish to see in the world"...which is a quote from Gandhi. This resonates so deeply within me as i wish i could change my in laws , things in my past , certain human beings , but i realized all of the thoughts outside of myself in hopes to change another are fruitless, exhausting, and unproductive as we only have control over ourselves so i am choosing to heal myself, i am changing my perspective, giving what i can, and being the best human that i can possibly be while staying present. If we all change who we are and how we see the world, then the world will eventually reflect back to us our vision. Peace to all.

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace
Old 15-09-2011, 03:33 PM
Blue saffron11

Evening :-) blue saffron11 is sending her smile :-)for the amazing two wishes 1st listed :-) all fourm family there wishing in 11s bright year of wish :-)listening to here you all be so true please love 11s year you know we all can help love and new world pressence be apart of all of us as the the earth needs our assistance to insure we all remain you wish for the world could help concer all human pain :-)xxxx11s year of pulling all energy and giving light the chance to hold it so bright as every soul on our planet has to fight for a place of there own to be 100% happy with the life they have been sent here to fullfill I believe not only in giving all my good energy to thus earth to put to good use but in day to day life help what ever needs a little bit of a wish and send them my pure heart help love to receive what light shines from above xxxx

Last edited by Blue saffron11 : 15-09-2011 at 06:01 PM.