Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 25-05-2014, 06:34 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieCotton
I live near the Pacific, and love to listen to it "thunder" as it rolls under the pier. I watch the surfers, as they struggle to become one with the waves. The Pacific is not a "calm" ocean. It reminds me of how insignificant I am, and how important the balance of nature is. I leave with a clear head, and heart - all the cobwebs washed away.

Lovely images...thank you for sharing
Old 26-05-2014, 11:14 PM
Experiencer
water always makes me calm and kinda of relaxed
am not much of an ocean person though it seems just blank to me
i prefer rivers small to medium running through place green and full of trees
Old 27-05-2014, 03:49 PM
LadyTerra

In my Tradition...the Ocean is considered to be the Womb of Mother Earth--from which all Life springs.

I have gone to the Mother's Womb--during every traumatic stage of my journey through this life. She enfolds me and washes all my cares away--strengthens and prepares me to stand and fight another day!

The Ocean holds the most Powerful Cleansing Magic that exists on Mother Earth (IMHO).

She is (likewise) considered to represent the Cauldron of Life, Death, and Rebirth--She washes away the old energy--so that fresh, new, energy can take root and grow.
Old 01-07-2014, 12:21 AM
bluewhale

I adore the water. I was born to live in the water. I prefer the ocean, because it's so full of life and magic and peace and death and rebirth and hope. There are places in the ocean that no human has ever seen. And the smell of ocean water is like heaven to me. I feel incomplete when I'm too far away from the ocean for too long.
Old 01-07-2014, 06:46 AM
Master
i feel very drawn to the sea. i once stayed at a lady's home in cornwall. she took me to the local cemetry (nice day out:) and asked me what i saw on the headstones. the majority had lived till about 85years plus.

my favourite place in the world is Kynance cove oin thge Lizard peninsula...its the uk's, actual, most southernly point, beautifull, untouched, tidal beach that washes away all presence of humans everyday..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfsckH0hOig spent a day there with my son, mate and his son, was magical. ive communicated with water before, or rather i believe i acknowledged its frustration (if it can have such a thing) at being held up in a plastic bottle. i try to remember to touch the bottled water in my house and remind it that alls well and it will be released soon.

write peace and love on your incoming water pipe. could put a little buddha stature on a pipe too.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."