Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 10-01-2020, 09:39 PM
Master

I've been trying this and I don't think I had any success, for me, it's much easier to connect with people/beings that are suffering, just few hours ago, while in deep meditation, I heard the voices of many beings, they were talking as one voice. The voice was cold and low and the same thing I can say about the place from where it came from and the energy that made that voice to appear, it was cold, anyway, the voice asked me: Are we dead?; and that's all I heard.

This is the raw message: "Aaaareee weeee deeaaaad?";

Yes, meditate, that's how I do it too.
Old 10-01-2020, 09:49 PM
Pathfinder
@sea-dove,
thanks for your input, it is interesting.

@Native spirit,
i keep on trying, but my prayers usually are not fruitful... May be i am not ready for this...who knows.

@Melahin,
i just realized that i never tried to connect with a relaxed body, like in a meditation. I will definately try this. Thanks

@lomax,
hi, thanks for your post, i haven't tried to connect in this state before asleep..i downloaded the book, i"l see how things will develope...

@angel-rain,
which meditation do you do, i mean, which technique? I only practise mindful breathing...,

Thanks for your advices, guys
Old 10-01-2020, 10:07 PM
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelRain
I call on them before I meditate. Specifically Raphael, Michael and Gabriel
I do think that is how it's done.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-01-2020, 10:19 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I've been trying this and I don't think I had any success, for me, it's much easier to connect with people/beings that are suffering, just few hours ago, while in deep meditation, I heard the voices of many beings, they were talking as one voice. The voice was cold and low and the same thing I can say about the place from where it came from and the energy that made that voice to appear, it was cold, anyway, the voice asked me: Are we dead?; and that's all I heard.

This is the raw message: "Aaaareee weeee deeaaaad?";

Yes, meditate, that's how I do it too.

this is a little scary...nice post btw : )
Old 11-01-2020, 04:56 PM
Newbie ;)

Meditation is not enough, you need to study, there's a lot of occultism books that explain all this matter, it's a long path is not that easy. I will post a thread about it soon
Old 08-03-2020, 10:44 PM
Deactivated Account

I use occult methods like invocation and evocation.
Old 09-03-2020, 01:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophian
In my case, prayer doesn't really work. I see, many ppl. say that they "work" with archangels, but I remain unable to do it.
So, if you want, share how you connect with them..

Peace and love :)

You simply sit down, at least at the beginning, quiet your mind, state to whom you like a connection to, and wait what comes in.
Rome was not build in one day. Be persistent.

Every entity or being has a different way to connect with you.

I personally would try to make a connection to my HS first, it always connects through the top of the head.
Old 11-03-2020, 01:49 PM
Elfin

Hi...you ask... Simple as that. Angels and guardians are always with you. That will never change. But they cannot intervene unless you ask them to...
Old 11-03-2020, 02:41 PM
Master
I want to remind one more time the dangers of calling magical beings without the use of a propper system,or at least a solid foundation of protection.

There are plenty of foul beings out there,who're more than happy to come and present themselves as angels,etc.

A foul being will keep coming back to you without your permission.Angelics most of the times,they come,do the job and go.They don't sit around to do babysitting.
Old 17-03-2020, 01:29 PM
Guide

After meditating a lot, numbers pops up in my mind. I guess numbers have specific messages for what anyone needs as guidance each moment. I am grateful being guided by enlighted masters. It is not a matter of believe or not. It is a matter of just not thinking while you create a inner space to connect with the energies of the universe. Do not ask, just let them come close to you.