Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 12-03-2020, 11:21 PM
Master

Two lives taken by a science man

So I just had a vision few minutes ago, I found myself watching these two people on a lake, there was this science man and his student, they were doing some kind of a study there. They discovered something and his student, a young girl said: "Should I report about our finding?"; and the teacher said that it's not important now and that he is going to make the report. They had a divce that was measurring something in the water.

Now, the girl had no idea that under that lake, the wife of this science man was being kept hidden, his wife was murdered by him and thrown into that lake. He was afraid that if she makes the report ( they had a walkie-talkie ), many are going to come and discover the body of his wife.

Then, I "traveled" through time, let's say few moments later, at this moment, he had already murdered his student and he was hiding his tracks. I could see him packing the things in their car, the car was a trip car, you know, the one where you can sleep and even make food, you know, a capervan.

Little did he know that the girl already made the report by pressing the button of a device that tracks her location, I think she became aware that something is not right.

I had to put this down ASAP because this vision appeared and disappeared so so fast.. there was no flash, nothing, it was like a movie in my mind that appeared from nowhere. This time I felt a strange pressure on the right and left side of my head , there were two pressure points exactly at the same spot, but one on the right and the other on the left. I was meditating like usual, nothing new.
Old 13-03-2020, 08:44 AM
Elfin

Hi ThatMan.. once again ,very interesting reading. I have always thought that maybe you are being shown events from previous lives. But this one appears to be more "modern" day, with mention of camper van and tracking device. Having said that , you are only young therefore both could still have been possibly from a past life. Or do you think you could be being shown unsolved crimes? What do you feel is meant by the visions? Because you have many and they are very graphic.
Old 13-03-2020, 09:51 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi ThatMan.. once again ,very interesting reading. I have always thought that maybe you are being shown events from previous lives. But this one appears to be more "modern" day, with mention of camper van and tracking device. Having said that , you are only young therefore both could still have been possibly from a past life. Or do you think you could be being shown unsolved crimes? What do you feel is meant by the visions? Because you have many and they are very graphic.

I see them just like I see a movie in real life, but in this case, I am in this movie, the people from there can't see me, I can see them and sometimes feel what they feel, I am connecting in special with the victims. When I have a vision, while "experiencing it", I am not anymore in this world.

This usually happens after only 5-10 minutes of meditation, last night I had many many visions after this one, they were coming on and on, it's was like a flow of visions. I thought that it is too much for you guys and girls to take in so I decided not to write about them, this never happened before.

@Elfin I am trying to understand this, is this a real life scenario? Is this something from "another" life? Is this a creation of my own mind? If it is, how it's possible to see so much details? This is beyond the normal "imagination", this feels real.

One thing I noticed, I can't control what visions I see in a conscious way, maybe my subconscious is doing all the "work", I tried focusing myself on certain things... and it does not work.

I also noticed that I have to leave everything behind in order to experience this, to empty myself from our daily lives.

@Elfin To me they feel very real, this never happens outside meditation, only when I meditate.
Old 13-03-2020, 10:45 AM
Elfin

Hi... You are clearly and quite obviously been shown these images for a reason. And I agree, not imagination... Real images of real events. And each one seems to based around victims of terrible crimes and circumstance. It is difficult to say why you are being shown all of this... But there is a reason for everything. I would suggest at this stage not to try to analyze too much about why you are being shown, or what it all means, because it WILL become apparent in time, when all of a sudden it all makes sense. But it really is quite fascinating. I have never met anyone that has experienced things on this scale before. And that's why this little Elfin is keeping my eye on you!!!
Old 18-03-2020, 12:37 AM
Master
You know that the vision is real.
And you also know that it is not an enjoyable vision.
So you have to do something about it.
Not the vision, but the emotion.
And then the vision will change.
And you get to see more enjoyable visions.
And live a more enjoyable life.

Then you can have visions that call you forth evermore.
And you will go unerringly.
As it will be revealed to you.
All that you truely want know.

Why do you want to know it?
Because it is YOUR truth.
And that is why it feels so good.
As ThatMan has his own truth.
And only ThatMan can know the truth that belongs to ThatMan.
Because it is truely ment for you.
And since it only calls for you.
Thus, only you, can feel your way to it.
No one else can do that for you.
As source is only calling you to what is for you.
And there are others, and they are also for you.
As you are for them aswell.
And together you are for eachother.
But more so than all the above, it is ALL... For you.
So enjoy the calling of your Source and feel your way to it evermore naturally, effortlessly, freely, joyfully.
Old 28-03-2020, 11:15 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
You know that the vision is real.
And you also know that it is not an enjoyable vision.
So you have to do something about it.
Not the vision, but the emotion.
And then the vision will change.
And you get to see more enjoyable visions.
And live a more enjoyable life.

Then you can have visions that call you forth evermore.
And you will go unerringly.
As it will be revealed to you.
All that you truely want know.

Why do you want to know it?
Because it is YOUR truth.
And that is why it feels so good.
As ThatMan has his own truth.
And only ThatMan can know the truth that belongs to ThatMan.
Because it is truely ment for you.
And since it only calls for you.
Thus, only you, can feel your way to it.
No one else can do that for you.
As source is only calling you to what is for you.
And there are others, and they are also for you.
As you are for them aswell.
And together you are for eachother.
But more so than all the above, it is ALL... For you.
So enjoy the calling of your Source and feel your way to it evermore naturally, effortlessly, freely, joyfully.
Yes the vision is real. It's the truth... It's the "why," I suppose that ThatMan has to figure out. But figure it out he will.... Or be shown why eventually...