Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 27-02-2011, 05:02 PM
Baldr44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
i'm well aware of the "create your own reality" meme and i use it where applicable and the application IS limited BECAUSE natural overwhelming forces are also at play in our realities. that is a simple and undeniable truth and no amount of believing otherwise will change the the fact that the Universe is not governed by our beliefs.

you didn't answer my query concerning your exit plans.

The wheel of karma for every individual begins turning at birth in which every thought and action is taken into consideration in the form of unseen mathematical equations that produce like results each and every time In fact the karmic debt can extend into the past depending on the breadth of the debt incurred and the number of incarnations it takes to get it right. Therefore, the efforts you put into your physical life experiences will either enhance or hinder your physical experience.

This is the point where many people fall into a very deceiving trap. They falsely believe that it is okay to screw up their physical incarnation because they’ve been told they can chalk it all up to experience and go on their merry way giving no further thought to the karma that awaits resolve on the physical plane. Additionally they intentionally or unintentionally banish the idea that the role they play in their physical experiences does not affect the whole of the race because they perceive themselves to be individuals separated from the whole. This is a very false delusional mentality!
No one individual is so separated from the whole that the effect of one experience does not ultimately affect the experience of the whole. Much like the ever-expanding universe that stretches out into infinity (not up), so do the affects of one life lived expand out on an invisible wave which eventually reaches the shoreline of every individual in some aspect. Everything that exists is, in fact, entangled. Hence, the evolutionary process is eventually slowed when masses of like-kind thinking individuals process along the same vibratory wave which ultimately affects everyone from the top down.

As far as my departure from this physical existence, I'll decide that when I'm finished with this particular experience. Just another choice. In my awareness too many hang on to loved one's who are ready to pass. They physically keep the person from leaving. Oh, I love them so much that I don't want them to go, in reality the person passing will be in a far better place than here. When its time, I'll know as my guide will help in the process.
Old 06-03-2011, 05:56 PM
Master
no the higher self aka slave driver choses for us.
Old 06-03-2011, 10:07 PM
thewordofgod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
The word Reincarnation means to make new again.

It is said to be when the Soul leaves the body and is freed at the time of death of the physical body to come forth again to a new body. When one dies from the physical body I feel that the Soul is what goes to the Light to be re born or to come to a new body for more in the body learning’s and experiences. That said I do wonder on having a choice where we come to or that we might or might not want to come back.

Do we have a choice on where we come back to ?

Do we have a choice to maybe NOT come back ?

Lynn

Lynn

We're all going to reincarnate to one other body after our death because the next body will never die. This age was limited so God could do his work in his select people. This age is about to end and everything on earth will be destroyed. Our created souls will remain in God until our next bodies are available in the new earth. This earth is not suitable for all God's people to live forever so it has to go through a change. The earth's crust will be melted to make a level earth without mountains or oceans. If you're interested, I can tell you all about the future paradise we will live in.
Old 06-03-2011, 10:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewordofgod
We're all going to reincarnate to one other body after our death because the next body will never die. This age was limited so God could do his work in his select people. This age is about to end and everything on earth will be destroyed. Our created souls will remain in God until our next bodies are available in the new earth. This earth is not suitable for all God's people to live forever so it has to go through a change. The earth's crust will be melted to make a level earth without mountains or oceans. If you're interested, I can tell you all about the future paradise we will live in.
i completely disagree with you on every aspect youve mentioned...the world wont be ending anytime soon, or in the next several centuries...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 06-03-2011, 10:41 PM
thewordofgod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabda
i completely disagree with you on every aspect youve mentioned...the world wont be ending anytime soon, or in the next several centuries...

You can disagree all you want but God won't change because of you.
Old 07-03-2011, 03:49 AM
Master
Quote:

ages end all the Time. The Ice Age. The Iron Age. The Bronze Age. The Golden Age. The Dark Ages. this age may be about to end but that doesn't necessarily mean a fiery death for the Earth with only few "chosen people" getting beamed up before the fecal matter hits the fan. an Age is ending ... the world isn't.
Old 07-03-2011, 03:55 AM
Master
Quote:
You can disagree all you want but God won't change because of you.

"God" may not change on a human whim but you don't know what "God" is up to either.
Old 07-03-2011, 04:16 AM
thewordofgod

Quote:
ages end all the Time. The Ice Age. The Iron Age. The Bronze Age. The Golden Age. The Dark Ages. this age may be about to end but that doesn't necessarily mean a fiery death for the Earth with only few "chosen people" getting beamed up before the fecal matter hits the fan. an Age is ending ... the world isn't.

All those ages are what deceived men dreamed up. There are two ages in God and this first one is almost over. The next one will go on forever.
Old 07-03-2011, 04:17 AM
thewordofgod

Quote:
"God" may not change on a human whim but you don't know what "God" is up to either.

I can tell that you don't know who God is by this one statement.
Old 07-03-2011, 04:37 AM
Master
Quote:
I can tell that you don't know who God is by this one statement.
i can tell that you dont either by your one statement...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi