Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 15-10-2017, 08:49 AM
Experiencer

Can Angels ever appear as demons?

Hi I know its a weird thread but its hard to explain.

I hard a dark experience while sleeping and I could feel a "presence". It was a vision implanted in my mind of something wrong that I had done when I was very young. I felt like I was there and felt that that moment seperated me from God or source to such an extent that it felt like horrible torture. Then I woke up and thought...no I never did that did I? Or I may have? I don't remember actually doing the thing but its possible that I did and overlooked it as not so grave?

So I thought the entity that caused me to have this dream/vision was either a dark spirit or an actual angel showing me something because I guess things arent always so bright and fluffy?

Thoughts?
Old 15-10-2017, 10:02 AM
Master
Hi LibraIndigo.

If you did do whatever it was, you may remember in time. I have had repressed memories surface from time to time. The key I feel is not to dwell too much on whether it happened or not. But, rather have understanding for and patience with yourself, and if it comes to you as certainty that it took place, it is alright, and if it doesn't, that is alright too. This may not have happened, this vision occurred while you had been sleeping you said, I assume it was just before waking up? At this time we or at least I feel we are more susceptible to strange thoughts, and imagery. It could have happened it could not have.

As to your other question I can relate somewhat. At times when I am dreaming I feel a presence, which actually feels very dark to me, feeling this presence itself is enough to catapult my dream imagery into nightmarish imagery and feelings. I have these nightmares and the feeling of this presence quite a bit. The dreams are usually about something I may need to work on or through in my waking life- dreams with this presence often involve the scenery of either an old house or apartment I once lived in, or an apartment I do not recognize but feel within the dream I live in. These dreams like this always involve my bedroom light being off, and I wake up, and I can't make it to the light- or the bulb has burnt out, and I will feel a presence and recognize within the dream that a strong dark presence is felt.

In waking life I have a fear of the dark. A literal fear of it. It was easier at times to deal with when younger actually. But ever since a paranormal experience several years ago, I never sleep with my light off. I put and keep it on at night, and turn it off during the day.

The fear is bad. I have nightmares whether it is on or off- really bad ones that feel dark, so I figured at this point either way I am going to have nightmares, but know that if I wake up after such a dream in the dark I am going to have deep anxiety.

Some of the nightmarish dreams, have other things that emphasize things going on in the current time of my life or the past. From family disputes, to other varied feelings that arise. I try to learn what I can from the dreams even if they are nightmarish. Also some of the dreams though nightmarish can have positive aspects in them that are good for learning or therapy, but yes at first especially after just having one I am very anxious, and on a bit of edge until I get some coffee and fully awaken.

As to whether there is a dark entity or angel that prompted this vision for you, I truly can not say, I do not think anyone here can for certain. But, I would encourage you to try to learn what you can from it, if indeed anything, and then to relax about it, work on what you have learned if you like or if you think that you do not need to work on anything at all currently, let go of it.

Whether it turns out useful for you or not at this time, there is definitely no need to stress about it.

Blessings.
Old 15-10-2017, 01:33 PM
Ascender
Yes. They will if they feel it is necessary to teach you something or push you into a different direction. I've had a similar experience where angels impersonated demons and it wasn't till a few months later that I worked out who they really were. Unfortunately it caused a big unnecessary fight. They could have just said it was time to move on.
Old 15-10-2017, 10:37 PM
Deactivated Account
I have had this too - though with Ascended masters... helping me to understand how to tell the difference between them and beings of light.
Old 15-10-2017, 10:54 PM
Experiencer

It felt like the worst heartbrake imaginable. Like any heartbrake a lover could inflict one someonetimes x1000.
I believe this must be what hell feels like.

Thank goodness it was only a second
Old 16-10-2017, 12:35 PM
Pathfinder

LibraIndigo, that is frightening...but fascinating. St. Teresa of Avila wrote about a vision just like you described...being shown the place she would have inhabited in Hell if it were not for God's love and mercy (I don't remember if it was her Guardian Angel who was the guide or who) She described the total absence of God's love & hope as the ultimate punishment =8-0
Old 20-10-2017, 03:37 PM
mindanalyzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Hi LibraIndigo.

In waking life I have a fear of the dark. A literal fear of it. It was easier at times to deal with when younger actually. But ever since a paranormal experience several years ago, I never sleep with my light off. I put and keep it on at night, and turn it off during the day.

The fear is bad. I have nightmares whether it is on or off- really bad ones that feel dark, so I figured at this point either way I am going to have nightmares, but know that if I wake up after such a dream in the dark I am going to have deep anxiety.

Blessings.

When I was a kid I also had this terrible fear of the dark. Then step by step I started getting more aligned with what I believe [unconciously have always believed] is the ultimate truth and these fears disappeared. This strong faith, together with a thread of powerful dreams that I had, has given me this sense of empowerment and true freedom.

Nowadays I actually enjoy the dark, as a matter of fact, I like sleeping in a pitch-dark/silent room; I even have an essential oil diffuser that emits a little green light (power on) and that bothers me

PS: I forgot to mention that during my childhood and early adulthood, I also had endless dreams with monsters, demons, and evil beings; and maybe that's the reason why I feared the dark so much. Not trying to be preachy (I believe everyone must find their own way), but when I started trusting Christ and his angels everything changed for good.
Old 20-10-2017, 06:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindanalyzer
When I was a kid I also had this terrible fear of the dark. Then step by step I started getting more aligned with what I believe [unconciously have always believed] is the ultimate truth and these fears disappeared. This strong faith, together with a thread of powerful dreams that I had, has given me this sense of empowerment and true freedom.

Nowadays I actually enjoy the dark, as a matter of fact, I like sleeping in a pitch-dark/silent room; I even have an essential oil diffuser that emits a little green light (power on) and that bothers me

PS: I forgot to mention that during my childhood and early adulthood, I also had endless dreams with monsters, demons, and evil beings; and maybe that's the reason why I feared the dark so much. Not trying to be preachy (I believe everyone must find their own way), but when I started trusting Christ and his angels everything changed for good.

Quote:
Posted by SaturninePluto, once already

Apologies, as I do not intend to sound rude here, despite to be honest, yeah I'm feeling kinda rude right now. This is however no fault of your own. Merely my own response or rather feelings as to what you have written to me.

I've put in bold the adjective that should have made my above quoted message quite clear.
In waking life I have a fear of the dark. A literal fear of it. - It was easier at times to deal with when younger actually- But, ever since a paranormal experience several years ago. I Never sleep with my light off.

Your reasons for response to me I realize are intended to do good rather than harm. I understand you do not mean to sound preachy, and I appreciate it.

But I didn't say the reason for my own fear of the dark was due to a dream or a nightmare, or a belief in monsters when I was a child. We discussed a little of this in the topic here, yes. But, that in relation to my own fear of the dark, rather, I stated clearly, it was due to a paranormal experience that had occurred several years ago.

After and since that I never sleep with my light on.

That is what I actually said. While I realize you are trying to be helpful. It isn't. I'd prefer to be able to post something for what it is, an attempt to help another member with a question they were asking, and then if they would like to respond fine, they asked the questions. But as far as others go in a response to me, in a thread that isn't about me, or my fears? What I mean to say is, your response may have been more helpful, if it were in an effort to help the op.

As to sleeping with my light on.

It shouldn't bother you any. It's not your electric bill.
Old 20-10-2017, 07:11 PM
Newbie ;)

LIBRA INDIGO --I think we exist in spirit just as we do in the physical world. That would be called our higher selves. Who's to say it wasn't you, on a higher level, reminding yourself of something. Maybe putting it to you as a confirmation of your growth. Maybe you needed a pat on the back for growing into a more loving person incapable of repeating what might have happened in the past.
Old 20-10-2017, 07:53 PM
mindanalyzer

:)

No problem saturninePluto, take care