Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 07-04-2019, 03:51 PM
Master
watin for spook trainn on mid plattformmm

had a dream had a dream
had a dream wear i wz in a undfgrond graveeyrd trainn stasonn i wz i wz
i wz watin fro fro a spook trainn to get me wear i need to be but u cud sea skelltinss all ovr u cud evn spookss all ovr u cud
i had to waitt in midllee of plattformm mid for my trainn i did
trainn did aviree it did but di go trhuu darkk tunellsss byt u cud still sea gravess u cud
but uslyy i wok up i did

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 07-04-2019, 05:10 PM
Master
Can I clarify please... you were in an underground train station waiting for a ghost train to take you to your destination. You could see skeletons and ghosts around the station. You were waiting in the middle of the platform. When you got on the train, it was moving through the dark but you could still see graves.

Were the ghosts spirits? Were they aware of you as well? Were they threatening or just standing there? Were there gravestones w/ the graves? Were there words on the gravestones? Did the train station have a name? Do you remember the destination? Was it a ghostly train or a regular train that transported ghosts or spirits?

Old 07-04-2019, 07:41 PM
Master
just remer goin doon stairss in dream to trainn stasonn remer train i ned neededd wz a spook trainn it wz
sean spirtss skeltinss aron well skelitonsss on trackk spookss waitin arond u cud say
sean hed stonss wen i wz on trainn goin by
it wz lk a gravee yrd tran stason wear thy buildd a trainin stasonn on top of it
i no spookss dnt lk bean deserpdd wen thy rip its lk bean disrespfil to thm it is

Old 07-04-2019, 07:44 PM
Master
pluss berfe i did go to sleep i had my passs liff recsnon cd playin to sea if i cud mor in sitee on my passs lifess or thngss i need to opn up iv bloket way esplly baad bad thngss
thn sonss i no i can burry bad stuff way but not foget but burry thm

Old 18-04-2019, 01:45 AM
Master
Sorry it took me so long to get back to this.

Going downstairs could be about burying things in the past, but in this case I feel it's representing your subconscious. The train could easily represent your journey, so a station would represent a stop on your journey. The tunnels of the journey were dark, you couldn't see ahead, you couldn't really see anything but the things of the past (skeletons, etc).

It makes me think that at that moment in time when you had this dream, you were feeling stagnant and unable to move past these things from your past. You're unable to see anything at all. Yes, I agree with what you say - you need to open up a bit and put those bad things behind you once and for all, so you can see other things on your journey and get to an open future. Burying them and not dealing with them is not going to help you move forward.

Deal with what you have to deal with and don't put it off any longer. It could be as easy as "okay, that thing that happened was terrible but I'm not going to give it anymore power over me. It is OKAY to walk away from it. It was big then but I'm bigger than it now and NOW is what matters".

Good luck on your future journey, dream jo.

Old 18-04-2019, 03:52 PM
Master
thnx,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
ths cds im usin befree o go to bed is bean grt