Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 01-04-2019, 02:55 PM
Master
Dream of Dreaming

Last night, I dreamed I was asleep and dreaming. I was aware I was dreaming this, so a lucid dream about dreaming.

Weird.

Old 05-04-2019, 03:40 PM
Master
Just to follow up, I was guided by a friend to have a look at an online dream symbol dictionary.

So it makes sense now that in my waking life, I am not wanting to deal with something, it's easier to stay asleep or ignore it. Like, putting my fingers in my ears and "lalalalala I can't hear youuuu!!!". Am I doing it consciously or unconsciously... I don't know.

And it's pretty much exactly right lol snoozing my way through. So if anyone else dreams that they are dreaming, now you may have a better insight into your dream.

Old 05-04-2019, 03:54 PM
Suspended
Guide
I did dream once that I was sleeping , then I woke up and that was weird.

I guess I dont want to deal with anything. I'm beyond tired.
Old 05-04-2019, 04:19 PM
Master
evry haz dreams of dreamin thy do its normell it u is u can get books on dreams or u can do it on lin tellin u bot dreams u can

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 05-04-2019, 04:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
I did dream once that I was sleeping , then I woke up and that was weird.

I guess I dont want to deal with anything. I'm beyond tired.

That makes lots of sense as well, being so tired it's all encompassing like that. Here's hoping you get more rest soon

Old 05-04-2019, 04:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
evry haz dreams of dreamin thy do its normell it u is u can get books on dreams or u can do it on lin tellin u bot dreams u can
Yes I know it's normal. I do dream interpretations although I am a bit out of practice atm. I posted this for fun really, it's the first time that I recall that I dreamed about being aware of dreaming. Sometimes even the best of us need a little feedback or a nudge in the right direction.

Old 05-04-2019, 06:50 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
That makes lots of sense as well, being so tired it's all encompassing like that. Here's hoping you get more rest soon
Do you still do reiki healings? If you even tune into to my space for a second you'll see why I'm asking so I wont explain.
Old 05-04-2019, 08:37 PM
Suspended
Guide
Kare you gave me reiki a couple years ago I remember. I never got to say thank you. You wrapped me in a green n pink energy blanket which felt like a big, big cuddly-hug, seeping the stress that felt like I would die from it, right out of my very skin. You are such a wonderful person Kaere. Thank you, thank you, from the bottom of my heart. And the top of my heart. I love you.
Old 05-04-2019, 10:19 PM
Master
Oh my... I haven't offered energy healings (not reiki) in a very, very long time so you must've gone by a different username back then. I'm surprised you remember it so vividly but I am very glad to hear that you found it to be helpful and beneficial to you. Thank you for the lovely comments, that's really very sweet. You can bring back that same feeling, you know... remember it and focus on the feeling and let yourself relax, surround yourself in that beautiful pink love light *smiles*