Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 01-04-2019, 06:35 AM
Master
Rings, cheating and princess dream

Dreamt I was at a fair with my sisters and there were rings all over the floor so we picked some of them up. When we was looking at them later we realised most of them were fake but we found a couple of good ones. I was in a shop and could see some crystals. People were playing poker and I asked if my sister could help me with the rules and if I have a good hand and she said yes. My sister won a crystal and then I won it off her. It was green with purple in it. Then my sister Chloe invited me and my partner back to hers. We followed her car and when we got to the house it changed a bit and I realised the woman that lived in the house was my boyfriends partner. They had a child together and it became apparent I was a bit on the side and he had this whole relationship and life with this woman. She saw me upstairs and was shocked but carried on as if she didn't know about me. When I spoke to my partner and questioned him he lied to my face. I was hiding behind the door when he was talking to her downstairs and couldn't believe what he was saying and he had this whole other life. When I was crouching by the door to listen to him, his colleague Martel walked past who was my old school friend. My partner was some kind of gangster in the dream. Martel saw me and rushed over and told me I needed to hide as there was going to be a meeting in the room any moment with lots of high up men. I hid under the table with two other workers and there were loads of foot stalls so when all the men come in we was pushing them out to the edge of the table so they could see them and take one. Then a posh man that was speaking during the meeting saw me under the table and said excuse me to everyone, he put a ring on my hand and said he had found a princess. He pulled me out and told me I was a very special princess that had been missing for years. He fixed my hair and showed me how I looked in the mirror and I could see it. Then I was walking down a high street and was looking at clothes, I said I didn't want people to work for me and I was happy doing things myself.