Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 25-07-2011, 02:36 AM
Knower

Lightfilled,… your questions are valid and as CentaurSage explained there is a difference in the energies. I have felt soft, strong and sweet emotions that are not mine. There can also be a difference in the words that may come through.

Though I use a very different method of communicating with the Guides I have felt their energies flow around me. As the information comes through they Guides choose words that are very different from those I would use. Believe me, words like steward, hewer, quest, utter and eons are not words I use in everyday conversations.

As I work toward honing communication with the Guides I will sometimes ask questions while pursuing my day to day activities. If the answer comes quickly I understand that it is not me. When it is me, my higher self delving for an answer, I can feel myself pause and search within for the answer.

In addition it is very important, at least to me, to know who and where the information is coming from. Having met and dealt with a coyote, believe me, I will always use the utmost discernment, protection and discretion when chatting with spirits.

I think you have a point that we link to our higher selves when communicating with Guides. Being in a meditative state and/or raising our vibrations make it easier to oscillate with their energy. I know some people who are able to tune in with the blink of an eye. Like I said, I am still working on it.

As for being fallible or infallible even Spirit is not 100% correct all the time. This can because free will changes the outcome or the ‘medium’ can misinterpret the information.

I fell that your friend is giving credit where credit is due… the guidance that is being shared with her by Gregory.

Love, hugs, hope and blessings.
Old 26-07-2011, 01:21 PM
LightFilledHeart

Seeking The Shift,

Thank you for sharing your perceptions.

The higher self is as distant from our normal consciousness as that of an ameoba from a spiritual adept. It is quite possible to interpret it as "someone else", because it doesn't "feel" like us.. or at least not the normal waking consiousness we define as "us". The energy will feel quite different from one's normal consciousness, and the words used can be quite different as well, since the higher self has accompanied our soul progression and experienced many cultures and times.

After careful observation and reading of the energy, I know my friend is bringing through her own higher wisdom and that it is her insecurity and lack of confidence that leads her to assign credit to an entity named Gregory. By the way, she did not discover "Gregory" on her own... someone with a ouija board informed her that she had a guide by that name, and she began to assign all information that came through her to that source.

I agree that it is quite possible to be duped by "trickster" spirits... the coyote, as you call it... especially if one is unsure of one's position and susceptible to praise and flattery! [Witness Blossom Goodchild]

I also agree that free will can change the outcome of what evolves.. which is why predictions are pretty much useless!... but in the case of Blossom, she locked herself in tighter than a tourniquet when her channelled messages insisted the prediction was going to come to fruition and that NOTHING could stop it at that point, leaving her absolutely no "wiggle room"! Most unwise, and it should have been a red flag to her, but alas, she did not perceive it so. BIG lesson for her.

My friend is not channeling "Gregory"... she has merely assigned that name as the source of the information she receives from her own higher self. Perhaps one day she will feel confident enough to claim it as such.

I'm not saying ALL channeled information is from higher self. Some feels quite genuine and authentic to me. But in this case, that is not what is happening.
Old 26-07-2011, 01:29 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by CentaurSage
I don’t think the information your friend is receiving is any less valid whether it comes from a wise being or her wise high self.Many Blessings.

Thank you Centaur Sage. On that point we are in full accord I can tell you, however, that that is not the perception of all. Many are quick to dismiss information from the person themselves and only consider it to be of high wisdom if it's coming from some other (i.e.,"higher") source. That's just human nature. My friend feels her messages get more respect (and credibility!) when the source is assigned to "Gregory" rather than herself. Many people are seduced by the allure of channeled material and feel it to be more valuable than that which is received inwardly. I of course do not concur
Old 26-07-2011, 01:43 PM
Cal

CentaurSage, I don't really know anything about channeling but much of the message resonated and the topics were very interesting. Thanks for sharing!

Looking forward to hearing more taped messages in the future.

Blessings,
Cal
Old 26-07-2011, 03:23 PM
Master
I always like receiving information from the Pleiadians. Their perspective as an older brother/sister is always informative.

Thanks,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 31-07-2011, 09:05 PM
CentaurSage

Thanks for the responses. I posted a new thread with another channeling from Adam, on Heaven and Hell (and other topics). I also just launched a new webpage that includes a few my channelings and my recent third-eye travel experience to Pleiades: http://www.CentaurSage.com

Namaste,
Damiana