Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 05-11-2014, 04:28 PM
Guide
Treating UTI without antibiotics

I am in the middle if treating my first UTI :(. I have read something's online about it. I was wondering if anyone could give me suggestions for treating it without antibiotics. The last time I used antibiotics for an ear infection and ended up with more issues because of it (candida).

I have been taking colloidal silver for about two days now and have seen an improvement and will continue for up to a week. The pain in the kidneys is gone and there is only slight pressure and occasional pain in the lower areas.
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I have become comfortably numb.". - Pink Floyd

You'll find me here, in the back seat, just taking it all in
Old 05-11-2014, 04:56 PM
Master

Try this, dear soul.

http://www.newportnaturalhealth.com/...t-antibiotics/

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 05-11-2014, 06:42 PM
Master
To prevent them, buy D-Mannose. It's a natural supplement. It's amazing.

I have tried every natural remedy to treat them, and the only thing that worked was antibiotics. D-Mannose only prevents them. It doesn't treat them.

Buy Uristat to keep the pain away and it will help you pee. You can buy it over the counter.

If you find something that works, let me know.
Old 05-11-2014, 07:24 PM
Guide
Knightofalbion: thanks for the reference. Looks like I am going be making a stop at the health food store on the way back from work.

Awaken Queen: do you think there will be any benefits of taking d-mannose after the infection sets in? The colloidal silver seems to be working but I will update you if and when the CS completely cures it.
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I have become comfortably numb.". - Pink Floyd

You'll find me here, in the back seat, just taking it all in