Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 25-10-2010, 10:04 PM
Kapitan_Prien

^ You're Welcome Spiritlite. *smile*
Old 25-10-2010, 10:29 PM
Rumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapitan_Prien
C.M. - Yeah I've been through the mill enough times to break the danged thing.

Rumar - Wow...a half an hour drive...that's nothing! Cripes...I got to admit, I can't really feel any sympathy for her. It may sound cold and cruel, but I would have jumped at the chance...and besides, one gets to be around sea creatures! *grin*
Yeah, I didn't feel for her at all, lost all sympathy after trying to explain to deaf ears that just because it's a boring drive to work at a place for supporting your kid, you need to go ahead and take it. I haven't spoken to her since
Old 25-10-2010, 10:43 PM
Kapitan_Prien

I'd be the same way. A 30 min. drive here where I live in rural PA, is nothing...some folks drive for a longer period of time to come to work at the hospital here.

I'm of the opinion that if someone is going to be like that (have that sort of attitude) then don't come crying to me! They shouldn't complain if they're going to be like that.
Old 25-10-2010, 10:55 PM
cheeky_monkey

Perhaps her marriage breakup caused her depression and that coupled with being a newly single mother caused a defeatist attitude. I don't know, I'm just thinking aloud now.
Old 26-10-2010, 12:39 AM
Royalite

I live with my mom and she lives pay check to pay check but we're comfortable financially. I know she'd like to be making more dinero though. She's an admin that does way more than an admin but she dislikes her job a great deal (rude and disrespectful female bosses again ) cause of this.
Old 26-10-2010, 12:47 AM
Rumar

Exactly, CAPT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeky_monkey
Perhaps her marriage breakup caused her depression and that coupled with being a newly single mother caused a defeatist attitude. I don't know, I'm just thinking aloud now.
No, she was looking for work when she was still married.
Old 26-10-2010, 04:07 PM
cheeky_monkey

Well maybe the fuel she would be using to get to work would be too expensive for her to also support her child. I think for half and hour both ways probably adds up to alot, and if she also has to support another person then it probably won't be worth it to her. She may prefer to stay at home on benefits and spend quality time with her child.