Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 26-08-2017, 08:33 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadville
I've wondered for some time where he is or if he's even in this world. He provided a valuable resource for insight into life beyond this.

Yes!
Old 26-08-2017, 08:37 PM
leadville

The compilation of his guidance is still accessible online but I don't know when he last contributed anything to it....
Old 27-08-2017, 04:59 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
The compilation of his guidance is still accessible online but I don't know when he last contributed anything to it....

He was around earlier this year, but not for the last few months. For those who would like to see a compilation:

https://spiritguidesparrow.wordpress.com/
Old 27-08-2017, 11:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Dear little Zeus. Bless his Soul. I am sorry for your loss. Unconditional Love is one of the best things we can ever know. He will be ok where he has gone. He may even pay a visit now and then.
Kindest thoughts

It's been rough (almost 3 months); crying some every day, still. We were both very depressed , but since Mrs. Swami actually has mild(?) clinical depression,
it's been harder on her, and hard for me to see her go through it. She got very angry with Spirit, and that set me up to do some backsliding , but we're back on our path again. She has no choice ; she can't be stopped , and can only keep moving . Me , I was almost back with the people who helped me become an insane teenager drug addict (my parents) , but that disaster got stopped in it's tracks just in time.

She said she kept seeing Zeus sad , and finally she understood that it was because we were (mostly me) not really on our path anymore , but that he's super-duper happy now, doing flips and stuff. And he's in dreams with us sometimes. Our little bundle of pure joy , more than a dog now, but we don't know what. A very powerful being , a huge spirit , to have such a huge effect on us . I feel him , and a small taste of all the love on the other side, and that always makes me cry, too. It's too much; more than these bodies are capable of holding . We'll be with you soon enough , little big dog, whoever you are
Old 27-08-2017, 11:39 AM
Master
Quote:
I've wondered for some time where he is or if he's even in this world. He provided a valuable resource for insight into life beyond this.
Busy guiding spirits, I suspect . Never a day off in that line of work
Old 27-08-2017, 12:17 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swami Chihuahuananda
Busy guiding spirits, I suspect . Never a day off in that line of work

Busy guiding whose spirits from which side of the divide?
Old 27-08-2017, 05:38 PM
Master
Color

To me Spirit Guide Sparrow was a one off, I find it hard to believe how much I took to his words, things I had been trying to work out for years he made so clear, yes I love you dearly Sparrow and I will always fly with you in this new awareness you have share'd with us
in places where others do not.
Old 27-08-2017, 07:36 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
To me Spirit Guide Sparrow was a one off, I find it hard to believe how much I took to his words, things I had been trying to work out for years he made so clear, yes I love you dearly Sparrow and I will always fly with you in this new awareness you have share'd with us

Yes!
Old 27-08-2017, 09:47 PM
Newbie ;)

I came late, but have read all his posts and wisdom. It's so reassuring. Wish he would drop by though...
Old 27-08-2017, 10:02 PM
Seeker

I too am looking forward to his return and I hope he is doing well. Perhaps I should revisit the old conversations and reflect on everything that has already been discussed.