Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 15-04-2007, 04:58 AM
~Allie

Calling All Lightworkers and Open Hearts!!!!

[size=2]Hello everyone!

Welcome!

Welcome to opening yourself to the light within you, the light that is in us all! Welcome to opening your heart to new experiences and a loving acceptance of the power within yourself! Welcome all!

[color=#444938]I could not find a thread similar to this elsewhere, so I thought I would start one. I'm a member of another one on another forum called GLP. It's a wonderful place to talk about all the changes going on and how to see them with love. Let
Old 15-04-2007, 04:00 PM
~Allie

A Message of Love

What does it mean to love?

[color=#444938]For me to love it, above all, means to love myself. In loving myself I love you because we are one. It is easy to say Namaste,
Old 16-04-2007, 09:12 AM
Pounamu

Hi Allie, and welcome...

Yes, I agree! But (there's always a 'but', isn't there) - if it were truly so easy to love unconditionally, many more people would be doing it... There's so much 'baggage' attached to the average human being that has to be transcended before there is no longer present that which colours their ability to 'love without any conditions'. However, I do believe that it is possible to train oneself to shed this baggage little by little, and to live more and more by the truth which resides in the heart - which is Unconditional Love, like that of our Creator.

I know that Mother Earth looks forward to the day when humans will be like that!

Namaste,
Pounamu
Old 16-04-2007, 07:23 PM
~Allie

Hello there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pounamu
Hi Allie, and welcome...

<<Yes, I agree! But (there's always a 'but', isn't there) - >>

If you say so !

<<if it were truly so easy to love unconditionally, many more people would be doing it...>>

You know... I find more people are doing it every day. I'm just really a firm believer in it's hard to love with condition, but we learn to do it young (conditioning). There really is a joy breaking away from this. One thing to love unconditionally people's true selves then to support actions you make disagree with it, wouldn't you say?

<<There's so much 'baggage' attached to the average human being that has to be transcended before there is no longer present that which colours their ability to 'love without any conditions'.>>

Yes, we are going through an amazing process right now, but in all truth I think in this "trascendance or transmutance" process we often forget we, on a interconnected conscious level many are unaware of, are the ones doing it!!

<<However, I do believe that it is possible to train oneself to shed this baggage little by little, and to live more and more by the truth which resides in the heart - which is Unconditional Love, like that of our Creator.>>

Yes, I do agree. It's a process and I love it!!

<<I know that Mother Earth looks forward to the day when humans will be like that!>>

Hehehe, I think she respects it as her NOW, wouldn't you say?

<<Namaste,
Pounamu>>

And namaste to you, new friend Pounamu,

~ Allie
I commeted in the quote!
Old 20-04-2007, 06:07 PM
angelica

How can i help? i always have felt like im a light worker,...how do i start?
i put my love onto the earth and people ... but i truly want to do more

angelica
Old 20-04-2007, 07:25 PM
~Allie

Hi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelica
How can i help? i always have felt like im a light worker,...how do i start?
i put my love onto the earth and people ... but i truly want to do more

angelica
Angelica ~

HELLO!

Just by loving you are lighting and let me say it is beautiful and doing a LOT!

You are a lightworker because you work with your own light simply by loving others. We are all lightworkers, many just don't realize it!!!

You would like to do more??

What are your ideas?

I love,

~ Allie
Old 20-04-2007, 08:30 PM
angelica

I would like to help to heal others,our earth, to put my love light ...maybe im doing it and not realizing it.......

what do you think?
angelica
Old 20-04-2007, 11:55 PM
angelica

Allie: As i was posting when my father called in az, lovin him...anyway's thank you for validating that we are all lightworkers and may not even know we are....that's cool....i would like to know if there's anything else that we can do? i send my love to others ,people,trees,animals,etc....more though when im walking out doors...thats because im around more .... maybe i should do it more even when im inside...
thank you
god bless
angelica
Old 06-05-2007, 12:03 AM
~Allie

Color Much Love!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelica
Allie: As i was posting when my father called in az, lovin him...anyway's thank you for validating that we are all lightworkers and may not even know we are....that's cool....i would like to know if there's anything else that we can do? i send my love to others ,people,trees,animals,etc....more though when im walking out doors...thats because im around more .... maybe i should do it more even when im inside...
thank you
god bless
angelica
Angelica ~

I am sorry for not getting back to you sooner!!! I hope this reaches you.

That's wonderful . Small world! I am living in Arizona.

More to do? Well... I am currently starting a website that is about getting the message about "simplifying the light", as it really is more simple then we make it, out there. We humans love to complicate things, don't we? Perhaps you woud like to be a part of it? I will let you know more as it gets further along in development. It is not a forum.

Much love and remember that in loving yourself you are loving all things and vice-versa. This is a beautiful thing you are doing... just loving. I bow to you.

O,

~ Allie
Old 06-05-2007, 05:53 AM
angelicious

[quote=~Allie]What does it mean to love?

[color=#444938]For me to love it, above all, means to love myself. In loving myself I love you because we are one. It is easy to say Namaste,
Closed Thread